Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Ukraine Conflict

Says the stolen valor guy that tried to pass himself off as a veteran.
I was open about the fact that I wasn’t a veteran and only served in the reserves. I don’t know where you got that disinformation from but given that you stan for pedophiles I guess it’s safe to assume anything is possible with you.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I was open about the fact that I wasn’t a veteran and only served in the reserves. I don’t know where you got that disinformation from but given that you stan for pedophiles I guess it’s safe to assume anything is possible with you.
You posted a picture of your avatar in uniform. That isn't you. You hoped that people would think it was. Thats an asshole move. Makes sense why you're a war monger though. You like to pretend you're a tough guy.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The Russians are monster.

Wattage kwer

You posted a picture of your avatar in uniform. That isn't you. You hoped that people would think it was. Thats an asshole move. Makes sense why you're a war monger though. You like to pretend you're a tough guy.
My screen name literally says I stan for Jake… there was no deception involved in any way but I’m not surprised that you aren’t very smart given that you stan for communists and pedophiles.

Hell yeah! Ship the grain anyways, since Turkey said they would protect the shipments, and tell Russia to fuck themselves! Slava Ukraini!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Not only is Ukr running out of shells for their artillery but the artillery pieces themselves are starting to fail or have been taken out. Ukr said they needed about 700 new artlillery pieces this spring... they got a little over 100. I wonder how that's going midsummer?

Jake’s latest video is out! In it he discusses The West providing 3 million artillery rounds for Ukraine in 2024 as well as the other equipment and munitions recently supplied at the NATO summit.

As Western production continues to ramp up and outpace the Russian production then we will see a continuation of what has already become an apparent Ukrainian edge.

LOL. You still think Russia blew up their own pipeline that they could have just turned off? And you think Russia is threatening to go outside of Ukr? LOL.
Of course the Russians blew up the line. They knew commie stans would pounce on the propaganda that was released afterwards suggesting the Ukrainians or Americans did it.

You mean besides the 20,000 people from over 50 countries who went to fight for them?

Sure, Ukraine could always use more fighters on the lines but what they need even more, so as to end the war more quickly, is advanced weaponry. We do more to help them receive that aid by contributing to our own economies than we could ever contribute to that goal of we were all there in the trenches.

Everyone has a role in helping defeat the orcs. Yours and mine is by working to contribute the supplies used in the defense effort.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
You mean besides the 20,000 people from over 50 countries who went to fight for them?

Sure, Ukraine could always use more fighters on the lines but what they need even more, so as to end the war more quickly, is advanced weaponry. We do more to help them receive that aid by contributing to our own economies than we could ever contribute to that goal of we were all there in the trenches.

Everyone has a role in helping defeat the orcs. Yours and mine is by working to contribute the supplies used in the defense effort.
It was 20k. Its under 3000 now. There's video of 4 British people fleeing pissed off because their whole group got killed with no support and no backup and no rescue. Others have left due to the corruption that even went into who got artillery support. One guy said you had to bribe commanders to get artillery. But I'm sure those people that were actually there are lying and you know the truth.

It was 20k. It’s under 3000 now. There's video of 4 British people fleeing pissed off because their whole group got killed with no support and no backup and no rescue. Others have left due to the corruption that even went into who got artillery support. One guy said you had to bribe commanders to get artillery. But I'm sure those people that were actually there are lying and you know the truth.
Oh I’m sure you could find horror stories if you wanted. As we all know, there are a few bad apples in every bunch and nobody is denying that.

The important thing to remember is that this is a war of attrition. The longer the war goes on the better the circumstances get for Ukraine. Russia is running out of everything, including men, while Ukraine is just starting to see the ramping up of Western military production.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Oh I’m sure you could find horror stories if you wanted. As we all know, there are a few bad apples in every bunch and nobody is denying that.

The important thing to remember is that this is a war of attrition. The longer the war goes on the better the circumstances get for Ukraine. Russia is running out of everything, including men, while Ukraine is just starting to see the ramping up of Western military production.
So Ukr losing men 7 to 1 and running out of ammo.... you say is good for Ukr because it's opposite day. LOL. You can ignore reality but not the consequences of reality.

So Ukr losing men 7 to 1 and running out of ammo.... you say is good for Ukr because it's opposite day. LOL. You can ignore reality but not the consequences of reality.
Except the Russians are losing men 5 to 1 and are the ones running out of ammo.

Facts matter Scott stan.

So why is Russia firing 50000 artlllery rounds/day and Ukr is only firing 3000 to 5000 /day? Seems like one is firing as much as they can and the other is trying to preserve as much as they can...
My goodness… Russia is firing 5000 a day on overage now. Most are rusty because they are deep into their reserves.

Simply put, Russia is desperate. They are firing anything they can at this point.

Ukraine is firing 3000 a day to conserve for when they start the 2nd phase of this offensive and leave the shaping phase. Ukraine is set to receive 3 million shells in 2024. That does count any of the cruise missiles, cluster bombs, or other systems.

This thing is over. Now Ukraine is just running up the Russian body count because the FSB isn’t ready to call it quits yet. It’s sad because Ukrainians are losing their lives still as well.

Last edited:

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Wow So youre a true piece of crap. Stolen Valor. All I remember was you showing a picture and talking about being a live service guy. What will you think or do when Ukraine goes down?
For the record Im on the side against Zelensky. Hes a disgusting Pedo human trafficking piece of trash.

Wow So youre a true piece of crap. Stolen Valor. All I remember was you showing a picture and talking about being a live service guy. What will you think or do when Ukraine goes down?
For the record Im on the side against Zelensky. Hes a disgusting Pedo human trafficking piece of trash.
Incorrect. I showed Jake’s post from his instagram so people could check out more of his content and learn about him. He is an awesome human!

Yes, I already knew you’re delusional or a communist. Likely both.

Top Bottom