Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ugandan action film

Emma tenywa

Elite
Looks freaking epic IYAM... the dude flying the helicopter while shooting is an ace pilot.

Uganda be kidding me.
They are always so many bloopers in our UGA wood action movies, mostly from props to the action itself. But it's mostly due to the limited budget and lack of tools and as Ugandans,we always take the fun side, laugh at the action and enjoy the movie. But there is one that was financed by the government, it's called twenty seven guns. So far its the best action movie from uganda based on realism

Taggart

Elite
Founder
They are always so many bloopers in our UGA wood action movies, mostly from props to the action itself. But it's mostly due to the limited budget and lack of tools and as Ugandans,we always take the fun side, laugh at the action and enjoy the movie. But there is one that was financed by the government, it's called twenty seven guns. So far its the best action movie from uganda based on realism
Gotta be honest with you, I'd rather watch that Ugandan film than the typical garbage Hollywood churns out.

TJHall1

Legendary
looking forward to @Martin: Back to Chile
b720874c1541f7b97ca4f6523dad100a.gif

Praise

Elite

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
D

Deleted member 2886

We need a script
From what I can tell, we've a vast pool of creativity which we could, at any time, tap into & utilize -that is the individual - righteously patriotic members comprising our extraordinary TFSF community,...of which are participating as the vanguard of free expression.

I'm sure we could count on TFSF warriors dutifully responding to a call to arms, thus rallying any interested troops choosing freely to the contributing of their individual genius to the formation of a base stockpile consisting of, what I'd imagine to be, a uniquely broad range of exceedingly hilarious - fresh concepts.

🔥🍀😁💨👍

Top Bottom