Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to kill modern scum

fschmidt

Poster
While shooting modern scum (members of modern culture) has an undeniable emotional appeal, I do not recommend it because of the legal repercussions. But what if I told you that there is a legal means to kill modern scum that is far more effective than shooting them?

By far the most effective way to kill modern scum is to support the Democratic Party. Let's give credit where credit is due. No one else has come close to killing as many modern scum as the Democratic Party has. Just with the covid vaccines, they have killed millions of modern scum and this number is sure to rise significantly. By defunding the police and effectively legalizing crime, they have killed many ghetto modern scum. By allowing fentanyl and other drugs freely into this country, they have killed many more modern scum through drug overdoses. By promoting trans ideology in school, they will prevent many modern scum from reproducing. And thanks to sanctions on Russia, we can expect many modern scum to freeze to death in Europe and millions to starve in poor countries all over the world. So God bless the Democratic Party who are likely to kill more modern scum than I dreamed possible.

copied from http://www.mikraite.org/How-to-kill-modern-scum-tp2298.html

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
giphy.gif

But you do you son.

fschmidt

Poster
So are you saying that you live in a hut without electricity, air conditioning, or internet?
So are you saying that you don't know the difference between culture and technology? By the way, all the things you mentioned were invented by traditional western culture, not modern culture.

fschmidt

Poster
Explain modern culture to me like I'm 3
How can one explain Japanese culture or French culture? Just go to your local shopping mall and look around. That is modern culture. To determine whether someone is a member of modern culture, ask them whether they identify as American or whatever modern western country they are in. Those who reject modern culture will say "no" and will identify as Muslim or as a member of the kingdom of Christ (Anabaptists) or as something else.

Oler Ted

Elite
While shooting modern scum (members of modern culture) has an undeniable emotional appeal, I do not recommend it because of the legal repercussions. But what if I told you that there is a legal means to kill modern scum that is far more effective than shooting them?

By far the most effective way to kill modern scum is to support the Democratic Party. Let's give credit where credit is due. No one else has come close to killing as many modern scum as the Democratic Party has. Just with the covid vaccines, they have killed millions of modern scum and this number is sure to rise significantly. By defunding the police and effectively legalizing crime, they have killed many ghetto modern scum. By allowing fentanyl and other drugs freely into this country, they have killed many more modern scum through drug overdoses. By promoting trans ideology in school, they will prevent many modern scum from reproducing. And thanks to sanctions on Russia, we can expect many modern scum to freeze to death in Europe and millions to starve in poor countries all over the world. So God bless the Democratic Party who are likely to kill more modern scum than I dreamed possible.

Good stuff

1663715564685.gif

D

Deleted member 2886

IMG_20220914_025737_364.jpg
IMG_20220915_094818_870.jpgIMG_20220915_094834_146.jpgIMG_20220913_172144_334.jpgIMG_20220830_230843_022.jpgIMG_20220830_003428_739.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

Not me, I am not part of modern culture. Neither are traditional Anabaptists and conservative Muslims. But most members of this forum are members of modern culture, and they belong in hell.
IMG_20220921_095027_692.jpgScreenshot_2022-09-21-09-58-13-62_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

Emma tenywa

Elite
View attachment 135358View attachment 135359

Hey,we have been using that term (chrislam) Here in Uganda, as a jest for people who celebrate both christian and moslem holidays. Didn't know it had deeper meaning

D

Deleted member 2886

Hey,we have been using that term (chrislam) Here in Uganda, as a jest for people who celebrate both christian and moslem holidays. Didn't know it had deeper meaning
Oh aye, lol.
Yeah i only read about this "chrislam" "one world religion" yesterday, totally new to me.
Kinda wondering why religious communities ain't going apeshit about this tbh.

Top Bottom