Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fantasizing about exterminating modern scum again

fschmidt

Poster
Every time I have to look for software tools, I end up fantasizing about exterminating modern scum. Right now I am looking for a JavaScript charting library. A few years ago, my biggest problem with modern libraries was that they were overcomplicated. Now my biggest problem is that they don't work at all. I am grinding through charting libraries on google, and none that I tried so far even work reliably. And so I keep looking, while fantasizing about exterminating modern scum.

D

Deleted member 2886

Every time I have to look for software tools, I end up fantasizing about exterminating modern scum. Right now I am looking for a JavaScript charting library. A few years ago, my biggest problem with modern libraries was that they were overcomplicated. Now my biggest problem is that they don't work at all. I am grinding through charting libraries on google, and none that I tried so far even work reliably. And so I keep looking, while fantasizing about exterminating modern scum.
magicut_1674460360433.png

D

Deleted member 2886

IMG_20230123_213140.png

D

Deleted member 2886

Has there even been a more useless population than the population of modern western culture? These people seem incapable of producing anything of value.
Yes. The so-called "jews". These Talmudic parasites are much worse than "useless".

D

Deleted member 2886

20221229_083943.gif

Top Bottom