Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Martin on Ugandan Food: Making of Posho

SEPTEMBER 10TH

Hello everyone! I missed this update by a day because I was super busy yesterday. The Goal is for Martin's videos to come out on Monday and then a second one on Thursday, with any special one offs we might think up popping up sporadically (Like a cool surprise). But here's a video I really dig and I think you will too. Martin is stretching his playing field and offering us brand new videos with insights into Ugandan life. We are still on the theme of Ugandan Food for now and for a little while to come! Monday, Martin showed us Posho, one of the staples of the Ugandan pantry, and today he's shows us how it's made! Thank you brother Martin for your continued work at uniting our cultures and teaching us!

Keep checking back as we explore more of the culinary arts of Uganda, and soon we will have some videos of some of my personal favorite foreign dishes: Streetfood!

Also, we plan on doing more Ugandan Food videos for awhile, perhaps a couple weeks; but after that we wanted to know what you guys might want us to venture into next. Where do you want Martin to go and what should he show us? Please, leave any suggestions below and we will add it to our list of ideas for future videos!

Thank you! And as always, thank you brother @Martin

Praise

Elite
SEPTEMBER 10TH

Hello everyone! I missed this update by a day because I was super busy yesterday. The Goal is for Martin's videos to come out on Monday and then a second one on Thursday, with any special one offs we might think up popping up sporadically (Like a cool surprise). But here's a video I really dig and I think you will too. Martin is stretching his playing field and offering us brand new videos with insights into Ugandan life. We are still on the theme of Ugandan Food for now and for a little while to come! Monday, Martin showed us Posho, one of the staples of the Ugandan pantry, and today he's shows us how it's made! Thank you brother Martin for your continued work at uniting our cultures and teaching us!

Keep checking back as we explore more of the culinary arts of Uganda, and soon we will have some videos of some of my personal favorite foreign dishes: Streetfood!

Also, we plan on doing more Ugandan Food videos for awhile, perhaps a couple weeks; but after that we wanted to know what you guys might want us to venture into next. Where do you want Martin to go and what should he show us? Please, leave any suggestions below and we will add it to our list of ideas for future videos!

Thank you! And as always, thank you brother @Martin
Thanks for Appreciating for my work Brother and hope you guys enjoy my videos so bad and can ask whatever you would all what to see i will be in position to show you everything about Ugandan Culture as time goes on. Thanks all

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Okay that's sounds really cool and am happy for this for sure and guess what is that lol. Thanks.

I was told that it may take a couple years to actually produce bananas. Also, we are just on the border of acceptable climate for banana plants. We get the occasional freezing temperature in the winter so not sure if its going to make it, but i wanted to give it a shot.

Will need some advice on pruning before too long!

Praise

Elite
I was told that it may take a couple years to actually produce bananas. Also, we are just on the border of acceptable climate for banana plants. We get the occasional freezing temperature in the winter so not sure if its going to make it, but i wanted to give it a shot.

Will need some advice on pruning before too long!
Okay i understand and for The best time to prune a banana tree is during the active growing season and after it bears fruit. You do not want to prune the mother plant before it produces bananas.

Top Bottom