Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UFO report out

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I read the whole report. 6 pages.

Apparently the DNI is admitting the existence of Unidentified Arial Phenomena. They can’t identify it. Prolly need a bigger budget and time to create a 7 page report.
Yeah I was highly disappointed but I guess par for the course. I wanted Valiant Thor and his 6 fingers trotted out

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Basically looks like the government is just using this to create a reason to spend more money.

I think this weeks FSF podcast gave more insight in to this than this shitty government PDF

All they needed was this

tenor.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I read the whole report. 6 pages.

Apparently the DNI is admitting the existence of Unidentified Arial Phenomena. They can’t identify it. Prolly need a bigger budget and time to create a 7 page report.

Well, they can always go back to putting shrimp on treadmills for 30+ page reports

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
But there is one thing that bothers me. My aunt Sue claims she was abducted and taken into a very sterile, metallic room. She the said a lizard like entity had sex with her. She did not give her consent. All communication was conducted telepathically, She said NO, or was that a word that meant "have your way wit me" in the language of the extraerresrials she encountered? Grandad says she was a whore to begin with but momma said grandad was full o shit.

Top Bottom