Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump sues Twitter to get account back.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

What ever happened to simply publishing ALL news and ALL comments? The liberals don't realize that FREE SPEECH is just as powerful for them as it is for us. The work to stifle our free speech and cover it up with lies.

I’m not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance. We're temporarily stuck in a generation where loyalty is just a tattoo. Love is just a quote and lying is the new truth.

tickdickler

Poster

What ever happened to simply publishing ALL news and ALL comments? The liberals don't realize that FREE SPEECH is just as powerful for them as it is for us. The work to stifle our free speech and cover it up with lies.

I’m not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance. We're temporarily stuck in a generation where loyalty is just a tattoo. Love is just a quote and lying is the new truth.
I believe in you having free speech. I don’t think trump should have been banned. Blanket generalizations are a dangerous thing. Just like I won’t label everyone on this board a redneck, uneducated hick. But why did you feel the need to start two threads about this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom