Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

More from V

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Unknown-2.jpeg
By adopting the mask, V becomes the revolutionary symbol, prompting society to question its policymakers...

"When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty."

"Knowledge like air is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it."

"I’m not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance."

"Stuck in a generation where loyalty is just a tattoo. Love is just a quote and lying is the new truth."

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
View attachment 50078
By adopting the mask, V becomes the revolutionary symbol, prompting society to question its policymakers...

"When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty."

"Knowledge like air is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it."

"I’m not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance."

"Stuck in a generation where loyalty is just a tattoo. Love is just a quote and lying is the new truth."
I'll play....

There's no flesh or blood within this cloak to kill. There's only an idea. Ideas are bulletproof.

Equality and freedom are not luxuries to lightly cast aside. Without them, order cannot long endure before approaching depths beyond imagining.

BurntJ

Founder

magic-confetti.gif

BurntJ

Founder
Happiness is the most insidious prison of all.

Artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea...and ideas are like bulletproof"

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Wait so absolute and BigFag are the same poster...... No fuckin way.
No @absoluteUnit is not the same person as @BigBucnCuck

@absoluteUnit would never run around claiming to be an ER doctor or whatever the fuck @BigBucnCuck claims to be this week.

@absoluteUnit is just himself. A Metamucil drinking, basement dwelling, tendies eating champion.

BurntJ

Founder
No @absoluteUnit is not the same person as @BigBucnCuck

@absoluteUnit would never run around claiming to be an ER doctor or whatever the fuck @BigBucnCuck claims to be this week.

@absoluteUnit is just himself. A Metamucil drinking, basement dwelling, tendies eating champion.
:confused: ..... I cant keep up with all the lies from the Cuck so.....I thought this may be another one......

Absolute has always seemed like a patriot so 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom