Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump files motion with judge for Twitter to retire his account back based upon Twitter is violating his right of free speech.

tickdickler

Poster
I thought Trump was going to start his own platform and turn the big tech world upside down. Guess he doesn’t have the support some on this forum would suggest.

tickdickler

Poster
So i take it we can count on your vote for Trump in 2024. MAGA!
I don’t plan on it, but I won’t be voting for Biden or Harris either. I’m hoping someone worth a shit will emerge in the next 3 years. The current dem list is atrocious.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I don’t plan on it, but I won’t be voting for Biden or Harris either. I’m hoping someone worth a shit will emerge in the next 3 years. The current dem list is atrocious.

What is it that bothers you about Trump? Do you dislike his policies, his persona, or both?

tickdickler

Poster
What is it that bothers you about Trump? Do you dislike his policies, his persona, or both?
I’m not a bleeding heart lib. I don’t give a shit about his persona except for the fact that he was too polarizing to get some of our party on board with him no matter if the policy was good for dems. If a pub wins in ‘24, I’m hoping for a moderate that can work with both parties.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Fedex and UPS disagree.
Those are both government owned too.
I’m not a bleeding heart lib. I don’t give a shit about his persona except for the fact that he was too polarizing to get some of our party on board with him no matter if the policy was good for dems. If a pub wins in ‘24, I’m hoping for a moderate that can work with both parties.
Well then you should vote Trump.

He is very moderate by traditional GOP standards.

Pretty much the only knock someone could have about him is that he is right too often and tweets the truth.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Not anymore 🤣🤣🤣
This makes it seem like the whole world doesn’t recognize that he gets proven correct on another topic in his tweets daily?

Watching him beat them a 3rd time is gonna be the experience of our lifetimes.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Who would be an acceptable choice to you for the republican nomination?

Personally I think Trump controls the direction of the party and will win the nomination if he wants it.

tickdickler

Poster
This makes it seem like the whole world doesn’t recognize that he gets proven correct on another topic in his tweets daily?

Watching him beat them a 3rd time is gonna be the experience of our lifetimes.
I followed the directions to this site thinking it was a college football forum. Some of you weirdos are going to make this even more fun. I think I’ve found a new place to stay a while. Thanks for the hospitality and laughs.

tickdickler

Poster
Who would be an acceptable choice to you for the republican nomination?

Personally I think Trump controls the direction of the party and will win the nomination if he wants it.
That may be. But I think that’s a prolonged suicide for the pubs. Whether you think dems cheated or not, he lost. What’s the point in running him again?

Jtrain80

Legendary

Those "moderate" Republicans can choke on dick the size of Sea Biscuit's.

Trumps polarization are the main reason I like him. The hell with the stars quo, that's what got us in this mess to begin with.

War on Poverty in the 60's - lost
War on Drugs in the 80's - lost
War on Terror in the 2000's - hmm
War on Covid currently - lost

^^^^Moderates were in charge of all of those, while running up 27 trillion in debt.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
That may be. But I think that’s a prolonged suicide for the pubs. Whether you think dems cheated or not, he lost. What’s the point in running him again?

I guess because he has the best policies. And his first term was stalled by a conspiracy so he is owed another 4 years.

tickdickler

Poster
Those "moderate" Republicans can choke on dick the size of Sea Biscuit's.

Trumps polarization are the main reason I like him. The hell with the stars quo, that's what got us in this mess to begin with.

War on Poverty in the 60's - lost
War on Drugs in the 80's - lost
War on Terror in the 2000's - hmm
War on Covid currently - lost

^^^^Moderates were in charge of all of those, while running up 27 trillion in debt.
Two points stick out to me. The war on terror. Trump said he was going to pull out of Afghanistan in his next term. I don’t completely disagree with the entirety of your post.

However lol at the deficit. Guess who the three presidents who have had the biggest increase in deficit in US history are? I’ll hang up and listen.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I thought Trump was going to start his own platform and turn the big tech world upside down. Guess he doesn’t have the support some on this forum would suggest.
I thought that too. I can't imagine why a handful of true conservative billionaires simply don't pool some cash and build a Twitter eating monster.

catreaper

Master Baiter
Two points stick out to me. The war on terror. Trump said he was going to pull out of Afghanistan in his next term. I don’t completely disagree with the entirety of your post.

However lol at the deficit. Guess who the three presidents who have had the biggest increase in deficit in US history are? I’ll hang up and listen.
I looked it up. Lincoln (who had a literal civil war on his hands) Bush Jr. (who was tasked with the biggest domestic attack in US history) and Trump (who according to the dems had to deal with the Black Plague).

I’m all for facts and statistics, but add some depth into your posts.

Faggot.

Last edited:

tickdickler

Poster
I looked it up. Lincoln (who had a literal civil war on his hands) Bush Jr. (who was tasked with the biggest domestic attack in US history) and Trump (who according to the dems had to deal with the Black Plague).

I’m all for facts and statistics, but add some depth into your posts.

Faggot.
Oh. Okay, so Truman, Wilson and Roosevelt paid out of their own pocket for the two world wars? Add some “depth” to your responses.

Faggot.

Cre8ive

Founder
Working with both parties is a fantasy phrase that has been bantered about so much it makes me fucking sick and encourages me to tell those who use to really thing about what they are saying. When in command, COMMAND GODDAMMIT. Trump gets it - that's why he got so much done in so little time and had the entire corrupt federal machine working like mad 24/7/365 to get him the fuck out of office.

You don't play nice in Washington with the assholes you've kicked to the curb.

It's kill or be killed - eat or be eaten. Study history. NICE GUYS FINISH LAST. For those "politician" gangster that lost to you, put them in shackles with a lead vest on and march them into a chasm of sewage. Hold up the victor's trophy in their face and tell them to such your cock as they fall into the abyss! That is what they understand because that is what they are dong to us!

Bipartisan committees, if you know your history of post 60's Washington are perfect metaphors for commodes that are constantly full of shit and constantly flushed.

catreaper

Master Baiter
Oh. Okay, so Truman, Wilson and Roosevelt paid out of their own pocket for the two world wars? Add some “depth” to your responses.

Faggot.
Actually a decent retort. But look into the era and the instability of the US economy in that time frame. Also, the budgets that those presidents were given because of imminent war. The three that I mentioned were blindsided by unexpected situations that needed to be handled and we’re handled efficiently.

tickdickler

Poster
Working with both parties is a fantasy phrase that has been bantered about so much it makes me fucking sick and encourages me to tell those who use to really thing about what they are saying. When in command, COMMAND GODDAMMIT. Trump gets it - that's why he got so much done in so little time and had the entire corrupt federal machine working like mad 24/7/365 to get him the fuck out of office.

You don't play nice in Washington with the assholes you've kicked to the curb.

It's kill or be killed - eat or be eaten. Study history. NICE GUYS FINISH LAST. For those "politician" gangster that lost to you, put them in shackles with a lead vest on and march them into a chasm of sewage. Hold up the victor's trophy in their face and tell them to such your cock as they fall into the abyss! That is what they understand because that is what they are dong to us!

Bipartisan committees, if you know your history of post 60's Washington are perfect metaphors for commodes that are constantly full of shit and constantly flushed.
Are you okay? Seems like you’re three keyboard strokes away from an aneurysm.

Cre8ive

Founder
Are you okay? Seems like you’re three keyboard strokes away from an aneurysm.
I'm a student of history, reality and critical thinking - and a passionate patriot that enjoys cussing like a fucking sailer when I fucking feel like it.

What drives you? From what I'v read that you have posted above, you're in desperate need of a tutor for many critical areas. Start by listening to some Jordan Peterson videos on youtube - though his vocabulary could be above your pay grade - give him a shot. Toughen up. You'll grow up one day and realize it's all shit anyhow.

Last edited:

tickdickler

Poster
I'm a student of history, reality and critical thinking - and a passionate patriot that enjoys cussing like a fucking sailer when I fucking feel like it.

What drives you? From what I'v read that you have posted above, your need a tutor for many critical areas. Toughen up. You'll grow up one day and realize it's all shit anyhow.
Ok. So you’re just drunk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom