Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump implies he is running. Will be interesting to see Twitter and FB try to ban Presidential candidate

Juro

Elite
It’s going to be interesting to see the next few years in the swing states and changing voter laws.

But if we see any declines in our economy or structure by faults from the Biden Administration, Trump should have it easily by 2024.

spf84

Poster
I wish he would just move on. I love the guy, but he’s maxed out the left way too much. They’ll just fix the election again.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Also, what will they do if he wins?

Here come the "hE iS tOo Old" trolls.
I wish he would just move on. I love the guy, but he’s maxed out the left way too much. They’ll just fix the election again.
The person that has taken the left to their breaking point is a bad idea?

I just don't understand this. The fact that they fight so hard against him makes it obvious he must be the choice.

Nothing worth having in life comes easy.

Last edited:

spf84

Poster
Here come the "hE iS tOo Old" trolls.

The person that has taken the left to their breaking point is a bad idea?

I just don't understand this.the fact that they fight so hard against him makes it obvious he must be the choice.

Nothing worth having in life comes easy.
I just don’t think there’s a snowballs chance in hell he can win. Give me Ron Desantis.

America 1st

Founder
I just don’t think there’s a snowballs chance in hell he can win. Give me Ron Desantis.
If Trump can't win Ron Desantis would lose by 15-20M votes.

Trump is quite literally the most popular human on earth and by a wide margin.

If Ron doesn't win his state by as much as Trump did that should put this line to bed for good when it comes to general elections.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
If Trump can't win Ron Desantis would lose by 15-20M votes.

Trump is quite literally the most popular human on earth and by a wide margin.

If Ron doesn't win his state by as much as Trump did that should put this line to bed for good when it comes to general elections.

Only way I see Ron winning, is if Trump decides not to run, and throws his full support behind him...which kind of says it all.

America 1st

Founder
Only way I see Ron winning, is if Trump decides not to run, and throws his full support behind him...which kind of says it all.
This.

Even then he wouldn't have nearly the support of Trump.

Losing just 3-5% of MAGAs would be catastrophic.

We should all hope Ron comes out and clearly states Trump is leader of the party and the candidate so there is absolutely no dissention in the ranks. It would go a long way towards getting the favor returned in 2028 as well when he would have a great shot running on the platform of continuing America 1st.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
This.

Even then he wouldn't have nearly the support of Trump.

Losing just 3-5% of MAGAs would be catastrophic.

We should all hope Ron comes out and clearly states Trump is leader of the party and the candidate so there is absolutely no dissention in the ranks. It would go a long way towards getting the favor returned in 2028 as well when he would have a great shot running on the platform of continuing America 1st.

I would love that, and I bet Floridians would too, seeing what a bang up job he is doing running their state at the moment.

America 1st

Founder
Not a doom and gloomer, but I am right there with you. I am not completely sure there will even be a 2024 election at the rate we are going.
Hope there isn't.

Pudding's term ends no matter what then the Electoral College can select whomever they want based on how their state legs direct them.

Trump would be reinstalled easily.

This whole general election idea of installing the president was never originally conceived as part of the republic and for good reason.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Hope there isn't.

Pudding's term ends no matter what then the Electoral College can select whomever they want based on how their state legs direct them.

Trump would be reinstalled easily.

This whole general election idea of installing the president was never originally conceived as part of the republic and for good reason.

That is a whole lot of faith in the government to do the right thing. Something I personally lack at the moment.

A whole lot of faith in the American people though.

America 1st

Founder
That is a whole lot of faith in the government to do the right thing. Something I personally lack at the moment.

A whole lot of faith in the American people though.
I have more faith in state legs and people outside of Washington than anyone in the federal government.

Most importantly I have faith that our American experiment and Union will stand the test of time.

God bless these United States of America! 🇺🇸

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I have more faith in state legs and people outside of Washington than anyone in the federal government.

Most importantly I have faith that our American experiment and Union will stand the test of time.

God bless these United States of America! 🇺🇸
What is to stop the states from just not listening to the federal government and starting our own treaties with other states?

Jtrain80

Legendary
What is to stop the states from just not listening to the federal government and starting our own treaties with other states?

The same as everything else. The dem states can do whatever they want(sanctuary cities, portland, chicago, nyc), but the second a Republican state does it a national security issue is declared and the weight of the US government will come down on the deplorables.

America 1st

Founder
Treaties with foreign governments are forbade under the Constitution but compacts (between states) are legal as long as they don't infringe on other parts of the Constitution and rights granted.
The same as everything else. The dem states can do whatever they want(sanctuary cities, portland, chicago, nyc), but the second a Republican state does it a national security issue is declared and the weight of the US government will come down on the deplorables.
This.

Red states could do the whole sanctuary thing and just give the federal government the bird and push the envelope if they wanted but red states simply don't have the stomach for it apparently.

Boom82

Poster
Founder

giphy.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
All elections from here on out are just exercises they allow for appeasement to make the people feel like they have some kind of say. If a pub wins it will only be because it’s a swamp creature that plays their game. Kamala will be re-elected via fraud and hacking again. Hello banana republic. Fuck em. Gaetz is just the beginning of the coming retaliation.

Jtrain80

Legendary
All elections from here on out are just exercises they allow for appeasement to make the people feel like they have some kind of say. If a pub wins it will only be because it’s a swamp creature that plays their game. Kamala will be re-elected via fraud and hacking again. Hello banana republic. Fuck em. Gaetz is just the beginning of the coming retaliation.

Yup. The whole country is being yanked into the direction of California.

America 1st

Founder
If this comes to pass we a certainly in a world of trouble.

Long time to go tho. Let's allow the movie to play out.

America 1st

Founder
They are going to try to do that regardless. Republicans have 4 years to infiltrate these cheating dem strongholds and blow up the whole thing.
This.

Either 45 --> 47 or we a re fucked.

There is no in between.

fvml_UZ9.jpg

Top Bottom