Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The transcript of the Biden interview on ABC is horrific. He needs to be evaluated by a Neurologist TODAY!!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Just remember, he stated on other websites that he was coming over here with the intention to troll.
Best part of it all is…..none of the faggits coming over from tMB were ever part of the REAL TROLLING that occurred back in early 2000-2008. These are all LOOK AT ME FAGGITS that never get any traction B/C obvious troll is……obvious troll. (And they are all Faggits B/C none of them are even funny.)

But we are building up quit the army of shit posting faggit trolls…so there is that! 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Jesus, yall are embarrassingly easy to troll. I never used ignore until recently, and only a few times now, but cleans the board up nicely not having to see the blatent trolls. You guys keep replying though, I'm sure that'll show 'em.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Jesus, yall are embarrassingly easy to troll. I never used ignore until recently, and only a few times now, but cleans the board up nicely not having to see the blatent trolls. You guys keep replying though, I'm sure that'll show 'em.
I like telling them to drink bleach.

You knoe for nostalgic porpoises and such.

Top Bottom