Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Netanyahu returns to power in Israel. I wish we had a leader like him in the US. He is driven by purpose and thinks on scale of 100s of years, not

AgEngDawg

Legendary
what is expedient.

His father was a college professor and used to always say that the liberals in Israel must be protected from themselves. If they have power, they will literally destroy themselves and bring down the entire country at the same time.

Say what you will about Netanyahu, he is driven by the purpose of making Israel great and....................he don't quit........................ever.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I think Israelis know a war is coming and they don't want a pussy in charge when it starts. Saudi Arabia said they have intel that Iran is going to invade Iraq and SA in the next 2 days.

The middle east is certifiably destabilized.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I think Israelis know a war is coming and they don't want a pussy in charge when it starts. Saudi Arabia said they have intel that Iran is going to invade Iraq and SA in the next 2 days.

Thank you Joey Applesauce

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I don't believe Iran is invading anywhere. HUGE domestic unrest and young folks revolting. Their hands are full. Saudis are pulling geopolitical bullshit

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I don't believe Iran is invading anywhere. HUGE domestic unrest and young folks revolting. Their hands are full. Saudis are pulling geopolitical bullshit

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It sounds crazy but the Saudi's leaked that everywhere for a reason. It may not be a full blown invasion but just drones, rockets and terrorist attacks to stir fear and force the US to take its eyes off of Ukraine. They may hope they can draw Israel in to get other Muslim nations to jump on their side. Crazy religious cultist don't always do rational shit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom