Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trans women are no longer cool

Rube Reaper

Elite
Bigots are disgusting! It’s already bad enough they are referred to as “trans women” when they are just women.

D

Deleted member 2886

Bigots are disgusting! It’s already bad enough they are referred to as “trans women” when they are just women.
No you bloody nitwit, "transwomen" are just delusional men who have been falsely "encouraged"-(abused)-by other dysfunctional individuals and have gone too far, instead of being afforded proper treatment and being properly helped.
Your own delusions are not reality Ruben, it is absolutely appalling that you're constantly seeking to force you own mental health issues on others instead of seeking treatment.
It's thanks to sissy do gooders, like yourself, ignorantly promoting and perpetuating such cognitive dissonance, that these psychologically dysfunctional men don't get the adequate mental health assistance they fuckin need/ed.
What's truly disgusting is the dysfunctional, hypocritical behaviour expressed by the likes of yourself, arrogantly virtue signaling psychological dysfunction, delusion, and the assured perpetration of the unavoidable resulting proliferated chaos and widespread victimization unto countless innocents.

You, Ruben, were once one of the countless innocents.
You are the cumulative result of abuse by individuals just like you have become.
It is truly disgraceful that you now participate in the same abusive behaviour, instead of fighting against such being further proliferated.

D

Deleted member 2886

She should have spoke up before it got that far.
She probably did but would very likely have been met with the now prolific, feralized virtue signaling and covert aggression disguised as morally appropriate behaviour. She was most likely attacked, shamed and ultimately disregarded.

Being a woman is a social construct. It has nothing to do with science.

I wonder why the Supreme Court Justice nominee said she couldn't answer what a woman is because she isn't a "biologist." Actually, I do know. What some you tend to get confused about is that being a trans woman is a social construct only to an intolerant section of society that insist on defying logic. Being a woman is science. Not accepting the difference of the two is denying science. Its not rocket surgery we're talking here.

Last edited:

Rube Reaper

Elite
I wonder why the Supreme Court Justice nominee said she couldn't answer what is a woman because she isn't a "biologist." Actually, I do know. What some you tend to get confused about is that being a trans woman is a social construct only to an intolerant section of society that insist on defying logic. Being a woman is science. Confusing the two is denying science. Its not rocket surgery we're talking here.
Being a woman isn’t science at all. A person’s chromosomes don’t define their gender. Their chromosomes are just that and their gender is a product of their social identity. Two completely separate issues.

Being a woman isn’t science at all. A person’s chromosomes don’t define their gender. Their chromosomes are just that and their gender is a product of their social identity. Two completely separate issues.

A person's chromosomes definitively defines what a woman is. I could identify myself as a Shetland pony but that doesn't make it so. If a person chooses to "identify" as the opposite sex of what their chromosomes indicate then they're simply in a fvcked up state of mind.

Fred can throw a dress, call himself Sally and next month get testicular cancer. Why? Because Fred was never a woman and was only fvcked in the head thinking any different. Its only in today's screwed up culture that this kind of nonsensical way of thinking is accepted by many but most realize the silliness of it all.

Rube Reaper

Elite
A person's chromosomes definitively defines what a woman is. I could identify myself as a Shetland pony but that doesn't make it so. If a person chooses to "identify" as the opposite sex of what their chromosomes indicate then they're simply in a fvcked up state of mind.

Fred can throw a dress, call himself Sally and next month get testicular cancer. Why? Because Fred was never a woman and was only fvcked in the head thinking any different. Its only in today's screwed up culture that this kind of nonsensical way of thinking is accepted by many but most realize the silliness of it all.
Testicles don’t define someone’s gender either.

There is no rules that says certain chromosomes make a woman and that certain other chromosomes make a man. All that we know is certain chromosomes predict certain physical traits.

Those physical traits, like testicles or a vagina, don’t define a person’s gender. Gender is a social construct.

Ponder

Poster
Being a woman is a social construct. It has nothing to do with science.
Hi Rube ... I understand what your saying here and have no qualms about it. I also think some of the comparisons in various responses are unparalleled admits resistance to the challenges/discomfort that such divergence typically present. I actually lean more towards an evolutionary mindset not bound by legal dogma as is to science and relgion with both those forms of seeing being the basis of societal thinking and conditioning. Both constructs of being a man and or a women carries enough hang ups in their own right. Know thy place ... etc

Would It be closer to the mark to suggest that when you state that science has nothing to do with it, that your not denying science but simply meaning that your insights on that matter deal more with an unconventional state of being?

I'm going to assume that your already aware regarding the flaws of overidentification to any persona as that relates to escapism in a world full of separatism. My context being one of a group mentality that overidentifies leading to a victim state. Examples: Ethnicity (embodies resistance on a national level / hive mind) / Minority groups such as race and creed dictating one's identity primarily based on appearance often subject to a bias that's typically skin deep. The latter often presetting of form of ignorance on both sides of the fence.

So if we are to discount that notion that one is not hung up on such things like say others that go banging a drum (which you do not strike me as doing) in need of regular medicating and continual psychiatric assessments, then 100% why should your views or way of being - be up for debate? Now there's a question! :)

I think we both have a good idea on why such takes place. So you see my video in gest above is not to demean but was more to highlight most of the above.

Glad you your here. Take care and be as you wish to be. I more or less know exactly what you mean. Humanity has a LONG way to go - but with a bit of luck the Nukes will fly sooner than later. One can only hope. Smiles ... all good ... we also need not be like that. Just kidding.

Here is a little personal share with my advice:
Just Be What You Want To Be:
- Life is too short -
Just-be-what-you-want-to-be.jpg

I know it can't rival the other images, but thought it might be preferable.

Last edited:

Rube Reaper

Elite
Hi Rube ... I understand what your saying here and have no qualms about it. I also think some of the comparisons in various responses are unparalleled admits resistance to the challenges/discomfort that such divergence typically present. I actually lean more towards an evolutionary mindset not bound by legal dogma as is to science and relgion with both those forms of seeing being the basis of societal thinking and conditioning. Both constructs of being a man and or a women carries enough hang ups in their own right. Know thy place ... etc

Would It be closer to the mark to suggest that when you state that science has nothing to do with it, that your not denying science but simply meaning that your insights on that matter deal more with an unconventional state of being?

I'm going to assume that your already aware regarding the flaws of overidentification to any persona as that relates to escapism in a world full of separatism. My context being one of a group mentality that overidentifies leading to a victim state. Examples: Ethnicity (embodies resistance on a national level / hive mind) / Minority groups such as race and creed dictating one's identity primarily based on appearance often subject to a bias that's typically skin deep. The latter often presetting of form of ignorance on both sides of the fence.

So if we are to discount that notion that one is not hung up on such things like say others that go banging a drum (which you do not strike me as doing) in need of regular medicating and continual psychiatric assessments, then 100% why should your views or way of being - be up for debate? Now there's a question! :)

I think we both have a good idea on why such takes place. So you see my video in gest above is not to demean but was more to highlight most of the above.

Glad you your here. Take care and be as you wish to be. I more or less know exactly what you mean. Humanity has a LONG way to go - but with a bit of luck the Nukes will fly sooner than later. One can only hope. Smiles ... all good ... we also need not be like that. Just kidding.

Here is a little personal share with my advice:
Just Be What You Want To Be:
- Life is too short -
Just-be-what-you-want-to-be.jpg

I know it can't rival a dears head exploding, but though it might be preferable.

Science is science.

That being said gender is just a system of labels humans have developed to more easily group humans together in an attempt to process information.

People that are uncomfortable with how trans people identify are trying to lay claim over how everyone thinks and groups each other together. Trying to shut down conversations about LGTBQ+ and being trans is just an assault on freedom of speech and expression.

Ponder

Poster
Yes I agree that is what takes place which I why I chose to say something that does more to relate Vs push my own agenda. Not sure if you follow Russell Brand but whatever people think of him as whatever, I found the following video an excellent perspective on what free speech should really be:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yes I agree that is what takes place which I why I chose to say something that does more to relate Vs push my own agenda. Not sure if you follow Russell Brand but whatever people think of him as whatever, I found the following video an excellent perspective on what free speech should really be:

Russell Brand is red pilled as fuck. His daily videos on youtube are usually good listens.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
It's an abomination of God and an illness to change your sex. You are either a man or a woman and that is determined at birth.

Nothing else exists
This swimmer didn’t even change his sex. He just put on a woman’s swimsuit so he could win…

1650319784395.jpeg

Attachments

• 1650319727873.jpeg
    1650319727873.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 2
D

Deleted member 2886

Russell Brand is red pilled as fuck. His daily videos on youtube are usually good listens.
Yeah I don't disagree, been watching them for a while now.
But then I came across vids of him and his buddy Yuval Harari.
That creepy little minion of Klaus Schwabs, the "...humans are now hackable animals" dude.
Just my opinion mate, I'm thinking Brand is just another controlled opposition shill.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yeah I don't disagree, been watching them for a while now.
But then I came across vids of him and his buddy Yuval Harari.
That creepy little minion of Klaus Schwabs, the "...humans are now hackable animals" dude.
Just my opinion mate, I'm thinking Brand is just another controlled opposition shill.

Impossible to tell who is who these days...by design imo

Latest posts

Top Bottom