Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trans women are no longer cool

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Hi Rube ... I understand what your saying here and have no qualms about it. I also think some of the comparisons in various responses are unparalleled admits resistance to the challenges/discomfort that such divergence typically present. I actually lean more towards an evolutionary mindset not bound by legal dogma as is to science and relgion with both those forms of seeing being the basis of societal thinking and conditioning. Both constructs of being a man and or a women carries enough hang ups in their own right. Know thy place ... etc

Would It be closer to the mark to suggest that when you state that science has nothing to do with it, that your not denying science but simply meaning that your insights on that matter deal more with an unconventional state of being?

I'm going to assume that your already aware regarding the flaws of overidentification to any persona as that relates to escapism in a world full of separatism. My context being one of a group mentality that overidentifies leading to a victim state. Examples: Ethnicity (embodies resistance on a national level / hive mind) / Minority groups such as race and creed dictating one's identity primarily based on appearance often subject to a bias that's typically skin deep. The latter often presetting of form of ignorance on both sides of the fence.

So if we are to discount that notion that one is not hung up on such things like say others that go banging a drum (which you do not strike me as doing) in need of regular medicating and continual psychiatric assessments, then 100% why should your views or way of being - be up for debate? Now there's a question! :)

I think we both have a good idea on why such takes place. So you see my video in gest above is not to demean but was more to highlight most of the above.

Glad you your here. Take care and be as you wish to be. I more or less know exactly what you mean. Humanity has a LONG way to go - but with a bit of luck the Nukes will fly sooner than later. One can only hope. Smiles ... all good ... we also need not be like that. Just kidding.

Here is a little personal share with my advice:
Just Be What You Want To Be:
- Life is too short -
Just-be-what-you-want-to-be.jpg

I know it can't rival the other images, but thought it might be preferable.

Yore!

Top Bottom