Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This dude will probably be in the stadium Monday night. The Dawgs can't lose (link).....

AgEngDawg

Legendary
hi-res-3de3ac6e011e424bd0e9986b96f68049_crop_exact.jpg

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
What in the actual fuck? Does any of that make sense to anyone, including Jawja fans?
Dude, your a tater. You have fans that would walk to Afghanistan just to see them lose. The bad thing is they were told you would lose before they started walking.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Dude, your a tater. You have fans that would walk to Afghanistan just to see them lose. The bad thing is they were told you would lose before they started walking.
Your? Jesus...

What are you actually talking about here? Who was told what about who losing? Was it one of our recent National Championships? Want to take another shot at that?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
So does this mean he will be sitting in my seat….too? That’s gonna be awkward.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
And all are better than yore 1 Faggit personality, so congrats?
You should go back to Rivals. This is a US patriot forum and you’re way too proud of Georgia to consider yourself a real patriot. It’s Georgia’s fault that Biden is president right now. You should be ashamed.

BurntJ

Founder
You should go back to Rivals. This is a US patriot forum and you’re way too proud of Georgia to consider yourself a real patriot. It’s Georgia’s fault that Biden is president right now. You should be ashamed.
God Damn it……

This is what inclusiveness brings. We should NEVER have allowed shit schools with shit athletics to be even considered the equals to the SEC.

Apparently the shit schools (TTU, Iowa, etc) don’t understand RULES (this isn’t Nam.gif).

This is a Dawgs vs Bama Round 2 Thread…..this is real man’s football pussies (GTFO pivens gif) will yore SHITTY Political takes Retards.

Everyone with questions should refer to my Cock brethren as they are the undisputed champs of how to immerse yore selves in a Titans battle without being involved (always at both sides expense but always well done.).

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
God Damn it……

This is what inclusiveness brings. We should NEVER have allowed shit schools with shit athletics to be even considered the equals to the SEC.

Apparently the shit schools (TTU, Iowa, etc) don’t understand RULES (this isn’t Nam.gif).

This is a Dawgs vs Bama Round 2 Thread…..this is real man’s football pussies (GTFO pivens gif) will yore SHITTY Political takes Retards.

Everyone with questions should refer to my Cock brethren as they are the undisputed champs of how to immerse yore selves in a Titans battle without being involved (always at both sides expense but always well done.).

Sorry bud, I don’t speak retard. Can I get one of @BurntJ’s retarded Georgia brothers to translate this for me?

BurntJ

Founder
Now back to the thread:

Do Bama fans travel to these anymore? I figured after like 3-4 it like a regular work day. Would love to know what that feels like BUT sadly (to quote Ricky Bobby) wait, how can you win if we win? 🤣

BurntJ

Founder
If it's not in his mouth, it's on his mind. How stupid can a queer get named smart?
This is Bullshit man. For fuckin years you Bammer fans and Saban celebrated the fact that y’all employed a Downsy Corch (DC). Now that he leaves Bama it is ok to pick in the Mental Retards? Correct or no?

1641599136483.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
God Damn it……

This matches up with that tard in the videos above.

Latest posts

Top Bottom