Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

These People Are The Real Chosen People of Your GOD (Only They Can Enter The 1,000 Year Kingdom)

Anybody that has read the OP is now dumber then they were 30 minutes ago.

If you think the Bible is factual and the inherent word of God then you deserve to be as dumb as you are. On top of that the OP makes it about race, as if that has anything to do with the stories within the 66 books of the Bible, is even dumber.

If anything they've become vastly more intelligent thanks to me illuminating them with the truth and the truth shall set you free.

You're obviously confused, it's about seed lines not race. Race is for humans only. One seed line is human and one is not human. It's pretty simple.

The fairy tales created by the Edomites aka Jeqs are pseudoscience and completely theoretical science fiction (evolution, big bang, etc etc). They intentionally create these lies to deceive the low IQ masses over thousands of years while they themselves know it's false and laugh at the morons who believe in their hilarious lies of everything coming from nothing, you coming from a turd flinging monkey, etc. You would have to be willfully ignorant, stupid or brainwashed to believe these lies.

I grew up as an atheist, obtained multiple degrees in is science and mathematics and tried to use these tools against religtards since I hated them with a passion. The problem was once I left college and started using logic, reason and actually question what I was force fed, the more I realized GOD is proven by legitimate science. Then I realized our history and pseudoscientific theories are all created by the Edomites and their secret societies.

So again, I grew up believing the bible and their stories were all jokes used to control men. I used the indoctrination camps pseudoscience to disprove the religtards but after using my own brain instead of putting blind faith in the indoctrination camps, I found out I was lied to and GOD is real. Now I feel sorry for the poor souls who lack proper discernment to understand they've been lied to.

Fairy tales and fabrications.

Given to Moses. No.
Invented by Moses. Yes.
FALSE
TRY AGAIN
Law is a Sanhedrin tool.

Do you know what arrogance is

You're cherry picking.

Just giving you the facts. NEXT
Pride is a sin.
There are many sins as is denying the one true God as that's the worst sin.
Did we now. And you personally saw all this firsthand

Did you personally see George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Napoleon, etc? Or do you just have blind faith in those books of men?
Are you for real

Don't shoot me, I'm just a messenger spreading the truth. You can accept it or deny it but that doesn't change the fact it's the truth.

Keep coping

Thus the constant wars and genocide of the Caucasian race. Russia must be chock full of Israelites as well. Fuck the zionist/cabalist/babylonian death cultists/ central bankers! Fuck them all! Skol!
Agreed, the shitskins are constantly being forced into Israelite nations. This is turning these nations into third world shitholes and committing genocide on the Israelites.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
If anything they've become vastly more intelligent thanks to me illuminating them with the truth and the truth shall set you free.

You're obviously confused, it's about seed lines not race. Race is for humans only. One seed line is human and one is not human. It's pretty simple.

The fairy tales created by the Edomites aka Jeqs are pseudoscience and completely theoretical science fiction (evolution, big bang, etc etc). They intentionally create these lies to deceive the low IQ masses over thousands of years while they themselves know it's false and laugh at the morons who believe in their hilarious lies of everything coming from nothing, you coming from a turd flinging monkey, etc. You would have to be willfully ignorant, stupid or brainwashed to believe these lies.

I grew up as an atheist, obtained multiple degrees in is science and mathematics and tried to use these tools against religtards since I hated them with a passion. The problem was once I left college and started using logic, reason and actually question what I was force fed, the more I realized GOD is proven by legitimate science. Then I realized our history and pseudoscientific theories are all created by the Edomites and their secret societies.

So again, I grew up believing the bible and their stories were all jokes used to control men. I used the indoctrination camps pseudoscience to disprove the religtards but after using my own brain instead of putting blind faith in the indoctrination camps, I found out I was lied to and GOD is real. Now I feel sorry for the poor souls who lack proper discernment to understand they've been lied to.
Which GOD? Do you know how many different GODs are in the Bible?

Where in the Bible is the word Devil ever used? Where is it claimed the serpent is Satan? Did Adam not father both Cain and Able?

Adam and Eve is nothing more than a Mesopotamia folklore story. The Bible is nothing more than 66 stories. There is no eye witness accounts nor any archeological evidence of "Jesus". There are also no accounts of Moses or Noah ever found. Noah nor Moses(Sumerian Flood story, or Atrahsis, or Gilgamesh, or Genisis) is just another story made up from previous cultures stories.

Multiple degrees in Science and Math? LMFAO

God is not proven by science nor math. Edomites and secret societies?

Prove to us then that GOD is real. Here are 10 to choose from that are all in the Bible.

1. Chemosh (Numbers 21:29, Judges 11:24-25, 2 Kings 3:27)
  2. Ba’al (multiple references, including Judges 3:7, 1 Kings 16:31-33, 2 Chronicles 28:1-2)
  3. Asherah (Deuteronomy 16:21, 2 Kings 21:7, 2 Kings 23:4, 6-7)
  4. Dagon (1 Samuel 5:2-7, 1 Chronicles 10:10)
  5. Molech (Leviticus 18:21, 2 Kings 23:10)
  6. Ashtoreth (1 Kings 11:5, 33, 2 Kings 23:13)
  7. Tammuz (Ezekiel 8:14)
  8. Hadad (1 Kings 11:33, 2 Kings 5:18)
  9. Yammu (the Canaanite sea god and river god, mentioned in Ugaritic texts)
  10. Yahweh (the Isrealite Cult god)

Last edited:

Liquid Reigns

Poster
FALSE
TRY AGAIN

Just giving you the facts. NEXT

There are many sins as is denying the one true God as that's the worst sin.

Did you personally see George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Napoleon, etc? Or do you just have blind faith in those books of men?

Don't shoot me, I'm just a messenger spreading the truth. You can accept it or deny it but that doesn't change the fact it's the truth.

Keep coping
We actually have recorded evidence of Washington, Lincoln, and Napoleon. There is no recorded evidence of an actual Moses, Noah, or Jesus for that matter.

I'm not sure you understand what facts or truth actually are. You have no facts or truth backing your faith, faith is all you have, no matter how dimwitted it actually is. Your not a messenger spreading truth, your an idiot claiming things without fact. If you truly have multiple degrees, you should go back to those schools and ask for your money back, you wasted your time and money at them. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
We actually have recorded evidence of Washington, Lincoln, and Napoleon. There is no recorded evidence of an actual Moses or Jesus for that matter.

I'm not sure you understand what facts or truth actually are. You have no facts or truth backing your faith, faith is all you have, no matter how dimwitted it actually is. Your not a messenger spreading truth, your an idiot claiming things without fact. If you truly have multiple degrees, you should go back to those schools and ask for your money back, you wasted your time and money at them. :rolleyes:

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ.

So you have video/pictural evidence of these figures? Feel free to furbish these for all of us to review. Paintings don't count either.

Qe have this evidence for Jesus Christ and it's been public for decades.

I agree the degrees were a waste of money and time and is a complete scam and these indoctrination camps are used to dumb down the masses and turn them away from our creator and it's doing a wonderful job. These young kids are not taught how to use logic, reason or how to learn. They simply teach you false information to memorize for tests. They're teaching critical race theory, communist core, a billion genders, false history, etc.

You lack discernment, yet your own arrogance and ignorance blinds you from the truth and the truth is right in front of you and it's in your DNA in every cell in your body. I've been there and done that and the atheist path is a complete scam and an obvious lie and at this point I am embarrassed that I ever was an atheist.

Son, you must get on your knees and beg for forgiveness and repent for your sins. I forgive you for your evil and wicked qays but I cannot bless you with salvation. You must become born again to achieve salvation.

You do not come from a turd flinging monkey, you're not a randomized chance that comes from nothing in an infinite universe. Anyone who believes in that must either be straight up retarded or brainwashed. The deceived low IQ masses believe that crap and as the IQ continues to decrease, so shall the number of atheists.

Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Mungri

Elite
'Grew up an Atheist'

No you didn't, pretty much impossible in the USA.

'Multiple science and maths degrees'

Like fuck you have you faker.

'Logic and shit proves God'

No it fucking doesn't. People with legitimate 'analytical and problem solving intelligence' that apply proper logic and rationality leads to a rejection of god. They also do not require degrees or classroom / fact based learning, and often when presented with 'societal norms' dialetically challenge the fuck out of everything, often being misunderstood, demonised, silenced and gaslit as 'hate speech'. They also develop a concise, clear and direct method of communication.

^ Literally fucking me. You're a faker and a poser, not even a pseudo intellect, more like a nothing intellect.

Human behaviour and societal understanding are literally some of my other fortes, and boy is the OP nothing less than a fake, self obsessed narc.

TheResister

Elite
'Grew up an Atheist'

No you didn't, pretty much impossible in the USA.

'Multiple science and maths degrees'

Like fuck you have you faker.

'Logic and shit proves God'

No it fucking doesn't. People with legitimate 'analytical and problem solving intelligence' that apply proper logic and rationality leads to a rejection of god. They also do not require degrees or classroom / fact based learning, and often when presented with 'societal norms' dialetically challenge the fuck out of everything, often being misunderstood, demonised, silenced and gaslit as 'hate speech'. They also develop a concise, clear and direct method of communication.

^ Literally fucking me. You're a faker and a poser, not even a pseudo intellect, more like a nothing intellect.

Human behaviour and societal understanding are literally some of my other fortes, and boy is the OP nothing less than a fake, self obsessed narc.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news (no I am glad in this instance), but you do not possess all knowledge. In studying your posts you actually believe that you are the only intelligent life form on this earth. You aren't. Furthermore, you cannot take your psychiatrist's diagnosis notes and apply them to every human being on earth.

Having said that, you admitted in post #40 that you only accessed this thread to look at the pictures. You're not qualified to diagnose people and until you read the material and verify it, you don't know what the HELL you're talking about. Spending time on a psychiatrist's couch doesn't make you knowledgeable nor qualified to judge kingsolomonwisdom.

I don't agree with him on a few things, but over-all his research is helpful to anyone that wants to know about their history and their destiny - especially if they are of the tribes of Israel. You should go back and look at all the people you've accused of having mental disorders. In your world, you are the only person that understands others. You're living in a delusional fantasy and it would benefit you to read this thread, check it out and figure it out.

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened" Mark Twain

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Anybody that has read the OP is now dumber then they were 30 minutes ago.

If you think the Bible is factual and the inherent word of God then you deserve to be as dumb as you are. On top of that the OP makes it about race, as if that has anything to do with the stories within the 66 books of the Bible, is even dumber.
A man making comments on something they have no idea about, is probably the dumbest thing a man can do. I couldnt imagine the fog you move around with on the daily. Fuckn dumb bitch

Liquid Reigns

Poster
I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ.

So you have video/pictural evidence of these figures? Feel free to furbish these for all of us to review. Paintings don't count either.

Qe have this evidence for Jesus Christ and it's been public for decades.

I agree the degrees were a waste of money and time and is a complete scam and these indoctrination camps are used to dumb down the masses and turn them away from our creator and it's doing a wonderful job. These young kids are not taught how to use logic, reason or how to learn. They simply teach you false information to memorize for tests. They're teaching critical race theory, communist core, a billion genders, false history, etc.

You lack discernment, yet your own arrogance and ignorance blinds you from the truth and the truth is right in front of you and it's in your DNA in every cell in your body. I've been there and done that and the atheist path is a complete scam and an obvious lie and at this point I am embarrassed that I ever was an atheist.

Son, you must get on your knees and beg for forgiveness and repent for your sins. I forgive you for your evil and wicked qays but I cannot bless you with salvation. You must become born again to achieve salvation.

You do not come from a turd flinging monkey, you're not a randomized chance that comes from nothing in an infinite universe. Anyone who believes in that must either be straight up retarded or brainwashed. The deceived low IQ masses believe that crap and as the IQ continues to decrease, so shall the number of atheists.

Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Rebuke me all you want.

We have absolutely no evidence that Jesus ever existed. There are no eyewitness accounts of Jesus. The Bible is not evidence of anything.

Son? I'm not your son. You can forgive me for what ever you want, makes no difference to me.

Never claimed to come from a turd flinging monkey.

Mungri

Elite
I hate to be the bearer of bad news (no I am glad in this instance), but you do not possess all knowledge. In studying your posts you actually believe that you are the only intelligent life form on this earth. You aren't. Furthermore, you cannot take your psychiatrist's diagnosis notes and apply them to every human being on earth.

Having said that, you admitted in post #40 that you only accessed this thread to look at the pictures. You're not qualified to diagnose people and until you read the material and verify it, you don't know what the HELL you're talking about. Spending time on a psychiatrist's couch doesn't make you knowledgeable nor qualified to judge kingsolomonwisdom.

I don't agree with him on a few things, but over-all his research is helpful to anyone that wants to know about their history and their destiny - especially if they are of the tribes of Israel. You should go back and look at all the people you've accused of having mental disorders. In your world, you are the only person that understands others. You're living in a delusional fantasy and it would benefit you to read this thread, check it out and figure it out.

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened" Mark Twain

More lies from the pseudo intellect.

I have never been on a psychiatrists couch or ever been seen by one.

Regarding mental disorders, doctors don't even have half the clue that I have, they'll never notice anything in higher functioning / high masking people because they will simply go 'You talk fine so nothing wrong'.

Liquid Reigns

Poster

His research has been debunked as fringe conspiracy theory. Only racist clowns fall for "seedline" and "dual seedline" stupidity. Then they make it racist with "the white race" or "Jews are evil". All it shows is how they failed in actual research.

TheFiend

Poster

☝️😂Oi @TheResister this twerplet sounds like you mate...... religiously hypocritarded as all high mother mcfuckery aye bo!

Mungri

Elite
Also why do so many religious tards often have delusional fears of 'man coming from monkey' which evolution doesn't even fucking claim?

Tell me instead then, what do you think humans were around and prior to 10,000 BC, like we just magically appeared out of thin air right around whenever civilization and recorded history first began being appearing in cave etchings and drawings?

Oooh weeee, god magically made mankind around 4000 BC after billions of years since the formation of Earth.

Wheres the fucking logic or fact in that BS???

ÐicKИecK

Poster

Mungri

Elite
What is the definition of god? If there is one true god, why are there hundreds of definitions of the term by humanity?

How can god exist when humanity cannot even come up with a singular definitive definition of the word?

Humans from whichever random parts of the world developed entirely different concepts of god and divinity - in the early days of humanity, these beliefs were needed simply to make sense of the much larger and frightening world.

'Why does it rain? Raingod. Why is there a sun? Sungod. What made everything? God.'

These were quite simply primitive ideas from early mankind that bear no significance or any further reason to exist or be adhered to in todays modern society.

Last edited:

Liquid Reigns

Poster
How do you know it isn't?
Simple, there is no eye witness accounts, no witnesses, no archeological evidence, no nothing other than stories handed down or taken from civilizations that pre-existed the newest civilization. The Bible is nothing more than a construct that was made centuries after this so called Jesus of Nazareth. Do you know how many times the Bible has been re-constructed and changed since its first printing? Do you know how many verses were changed to fit a narrative?

Your interpretation of Adam and Eve has been shown to be nothing more than it being a racist fringe theory that has been debunked and thrown out by academia, archeological, and historical evidence.

If the Bible or its stories were true, then there would be clear actual evidence of them being more than simple stories. Why are there no eyewitness accounts, no actual writings found that speak of this "Jesus" during the period he supposedly existed? Why is the New Testament taken from Greek translations of Aramaic writings (which were re-written copies of Hebrew texts) and infused with Greek literature? Why does Hercules sound a lot like this Jesus character (both born to virgin women by a God)? How about Zues and God (both the King of Gods)? How about Homers Odyssey being paralleled in the Bible? https://jbqnew.jewishbible.org/jbq-...-parallels-homers-epics-biblical-philistines/

Last edited:

Mungri

Elite
Take the logical and scientific method approach - hypothesis and null hypothesis.

'Is there a god?'

Null hypothesis - until sufficient, or in this case any observable evidence of god is found, then no, there is not a god.

Null hypothesis are not an outright rejection, they are a rejection in the face of insufficient evidence.

Mungri

Elite
Bigger brainsparks ... I mean farts ... more essay, more thoughts, more logical leaps ...

Why da fuck can't I have more than 130ish IQ fuck. I'm too limited.

Mungri

Elite
My brain go brrrrrrrrrrr .... Precision, problem solving and analytically gifted .... Brrrrrrrrrr

But god the dyscalcula, the inability to understand molecules and particles, big herp derp at figuring out anything to do with coding.

Words words words words words words words words is all it can fucking do 😭

Liquid Reigns

Poster
Here is why Christian Identity and the Seedline Theory are relegated to the garbage bin.

Christian Identity and the "seedline theory" or "serpent seed doctrine" are not accepted by mainstream academia or by the majority of Christian denominations. These theories are considered a fringe interpretation of the Bible and have been widely rejected for several reasons.

What is the Seedline Theory?​

The seedline theory posits that Eve had sexual relations with the serpent (often interpreted as Satan) in the Garden of Eden, resulting in the birth of Cain. According to this view, Cain's descendants are considered a separate, corrupt bloodline in contrast to the descendants of Adam and Eve through their son Seth. Some variations of this theory suggest that this "serpent seed" lineage continues to the present day, often being linked to anti-Semitic and racist ideologies.

1. The Origins of the Anglo-Israel Thesis

You claim that the Anglo-Israel thesis has roots in early Christian and Jewish writings, such as the Gospel of Philip and Targum Pseudo-Jonathan. However, it’s important to recognize that these texts, especially the Gospel of Philip, are apocryphal and were not widely accepted by early Christians. The Gospel of Philip, for instance, was written well after the New Testament and is considered Gnostic in nature, thus not representative of mainstream Christian thought.

Furthermore, the Targum Pseudo-Jonathan is a Jewish text that offers interpretations of the Torah but does not support the Anglo-Israel thesis. The idea that modern Europeans are the direct descendants of the Israelites is a modern construct, primarily emerging in the 19th century, and has no credible foundation in early Christian or Jewish traditions.

2. The Christian Identity Movement and Two Seedline Doctrine

You distinguish between the broader Christian Identity Movement and the two seedline doctrine. While it’s true that Christian Identity encompasses a variety of beliefs, its core tenet—that white people are the true Israelites—remains rooted in a distorted interpretation of scripture. This ideology has been rejected by mainstream Christianity as it conflicts with the inclusive and universal teachings of the New Testament.

The two seedline doctrine, which posits that there are two races descending from different lineages (one supposedly evil and one good), is a racialized interpretation with no basis in legitimate theology or history. It reflects more of a political agenda than a religious one, designed to promote division and supremacy rather than faith and unity.

3. Historical and Theological Validity

You argue that the Anglo-Israel thesis has not been debunked and cannot be refuted without Jesus' DNA. This statement misunderstands the nature of historical and theological scholarship. The theory has been extensively debunked by scholars who rely on historical evidence, including genetic studies, migration patterns, and linguistic analysis.

For example, the genetic evidence overwhelmingly shows that the modern Jewish population has a Middle Eastern origin, while Europeans have a distinct genetic heritage. Linguistically, the Hebrew language and culture of the ancient Israelites have no direct connection to the Germanic, Anglo-Saxon, or Scandinavian languages and cultures.

4. The "Marks of Israel"

You suggest that certain "Marks of Israel" are exclusive to the white race. This is a pseudo-scientific claim without basis in credible research. The notion that physical traits or characteristics can identify the descendants of ancient Israelites is not supported by genetics, history, or anthropology. It is a concept rooted in racial ideology rather than fact.

It’s worth noting that Judaism and Christianity have traditionally focused on faith, spiritual lineage, and covenant with God rather than physical descent. The New Testament, in particular, emphasizes that followers of Christ are spiritual heirs of Abraham, regardless of their ethnic background (Galatians 3:28-29).

Why Has Academia Rejected them (i.e. thrown them out)?​

1. Lack of Biblical Support: The theory is based on a highly speculative and non-literal interpretation of Genesis 3. The Bible does not explicitly support the idea that Eve had offspring with the serpent, nor does it suggest a separate bloodline from Cain.
  2. Theological Inconsistency: Mainstream Christian theology emphasizes the universality of sin, originating from the Fall of Adam and Eve, not from a separate bloodline. The idea of a distinct "evil" lineage contradicts the broader Biblical narrative of salvation and the inclusivity of God's grace.
  3. Racist and Anti-Semitic Connotations: Historically, the seedline theory has been associated with white supremacist and anti-Semitic groups who used it to justify their ideologies. This association has further discredited the theory in both religious and academic circles.
  4. Scholarly Consensus: Biblical scholars and theologians broadly agree that the Genesis account is not intended to convey biological or genealogical details about humanity in this manner. Interpretations of the Bible that focus on metaphorical, symbolic, or theological meanings do not support the literalism required by Christian Identity or the seedline theory.
Yes, academia and most religious scholars have dismissed Christian Identity and the seedline theory due to their lack of scriptural evidence, theological inconsistencies, and their association with extremist ideologies.

Mungri

Elite
Nah, I believe in Satan / The serpents linage.

Cain is merely my ancestor.

Praise daddy satan.

'Proud satanist / the Serpent of Eden is our true God / decendant of Cain & son of Lilith / servant of chaos' ... Need more expansions to this for a bio expansion lulz.

Omegalulz ...

Last edited:

Mungri

Elite
Cast aside your old selves. Shed your skins & grow anew, better & stronger each day. Embrace the serpent of eden, taste the forbidden fruit. find your own enlightenment & wisdom & knowledge. Listen not to others or the media. Make your own status quo. Redefine all expectations.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
Here are some fun facts that make Christian Identity/Christian Israelites and Seedliners the ignorant dumb fucks they are.

The Bible is a collection of religious texts that originated in the ancient Near East, particularly within the cultural and historical contexts of the Israelites and their neighboring peoples. It is traditionally divided into two main sections: the Hebrew Bible (or Old Testament) and the New Testament. The Hebrew Bible, which is central to Judaism, was written primarily in Hebrew, with some portions in Aramaic. The New Testament was written in the context of the early Christian Community, with no eyewitness accounts of Jesus, decades after his supposed death, translated into Greek. The Bible is a translated (sometimes incorrectly) copy of a copy of a copy of a copy, etc.

The Northern Kingdom of Israel​

The Kingdom of Israel, often referred to as the Northern Kingdom, was one of two Israelite kingdoms formed after the united monarchy under kings Saul, David, and Solomon split around 930 BCE. The Northern Kingdom existed until 722 BCE, when it was conquered by the Assyrian Empire under King Sargon II. This conquest led to the destruction of the kingdom, the deportation of many Israelites, and the scattering of the so-called "Ten Lost Tribes." Some Israelites were killed, some were taken into bondage, and others fled to surrounding regions, including the Southern Kingdom of Judah.

There are theories suggesting that some members of the Tribe of Dan, one of the tribes of Israel, might have been associated with the Sea Peoples, a confederation of naval raiders who troubled ancient Mediterranean civilizations. Some suggest that the Danites could have traveled as far as the Iberian Peninsula while escaping the Assyrian Empire, but this idea is speculative and not widely supported by mainstream scholars.

The Southern Kingdom of Judah​

The Kingdom of Judah, also known as the Southern Kingdom, continued to exist after the fall of Israel. It was centered around Jerusalem and lasted until 586 BCE, when it was conquered by the Babylonian Empire under King Nebuchadnezzar II. The Babylonians destroyed the First Temple in Jerusalem and deported many Judeans to Babylon, an event known as the Babylonian Exile. This exile was a pivotal moment in Jewish history, deeply influencing Jewish religion and culture.

Jesus of Nazareth​

Jesus of Nazareth, a central figure in Christianity, is believed to have lived in the 1st century CE in the region of Judea, then a province of the Roman Empire. Historical evidence suggests that he would have spoken Aramaic, a common language in the region at the time. Jesus would be of Jewish heritage and Middle Eastern descent, specifically from the Judaean people. His attributed teachings and life events, as recorded in the New Testament, form the foundation of Christian belief which is rooted in Jewish religion.

The Deity YHWH​

YHWH (often vocalized as Yahweh) was the national deity of the ancient Israelites and Judahites. The worship of YHWH became central to Israelite religion during the Iron Age. There is evidence suggesting that YHWH might have been worshiped in a wider Near Eastern context, possibly related to the worship practices of the Shasu, a group of nomadic tribes mentioned in Egyptian texts. However, the connection between YHWH and the Shasu is not definitively established and remains a subject of scholarly debate. It is also speculated that YHWH comes from the Canaanites god Ba'al from 1400 to 1100 BCE while the Israelites were in bondage to them. The Israelites adopted and re-named Ba'al to YHWH.

Ethnicity and Race of the Israelites​

The ancient Israelites were a Semitic people, culturally and ethnically linked to other Semitic groups in the ancient Near East, such as the Canaanites, Arameans, and later, the Arabs. In modern terms, they would not be considered "White" or European. The concept of race as understood today did not exist in the ancient world, and the Bible does not categorize people by race in the modern sense. Whites, as we know of today, would not have been introduced until the Romans conquered the area.

During the time of what's considered the "Biblical period," various European ethnic groups, such as the Celts, Germanic tribes, and others, lived far from the Eastern Mediterranean and had little to no interaction with the Israelites. Therefore, the Israelites are not ancestors of the modern-day White, Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, or Scandinavian peoples.

So here is what we learned, Jesus would be Jewish of Arabic decent, Christianity is based on Jewish religion, and White Europeans were already in Europe and had no middle-eastern links. Thus Seedliners and Christian Identity/Christian Israelites are ignorant dumb fucks that don't know anything about the Bible or history. They base their religious beliefs on politics and race.

Mungri

Elite
Brain goes poop again ...

Blind obedience to societal norms stifles personal growth & critical thinking. Being an outsider, rejecting dogmatic thinking, dialectically questioning everything, as inherent in Satanism, allows for a more nuanced exploration of ideas & values. ASD fuels my logic & skepticism.

Cramming ideas into free X account limits is a fun challenge.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
I find it funny how clowns find things on the internet (youtube videos or wiki articles) and claim them to be factual and true, I mean: If it is on the internet it must be true! amirite!!!!!

Why do these clowns (@TheResister, @kingsolomonwisdom, @Joe Kings, @ProfessorX, @JohnDrake) go back and find things that have been debunked and pointed out as nothing more then fringe conspiracy and then comeback and claim them to be not debunked and infallible.

Why can't these clowns realize that their fringe theory has been discredited, debunked, and completely rejected. Let's take the example of E. Raymond Capt, despite his archaeological training, was more an ideologue than a rigorous scholar. His support for British Israelism—a theory suggesting that Anglo-Saxons and related peoples are the true descendants of the biblical Israelites—lacks credible evidence and is not accepted by any reputable academic, archaeological, or scientific community. Capt's conclusions are speculative at best, devoid of the empirical support (evidence) necessary to be considered credible.

Lets look at some other examples of where this ignorant crap comes from. Daniel Parker, an influential preacher in the early 19th century, led a denomination known as the Two-Seed-in-the-Spirit Predestinarian Baptists. Parker's theology, often referred to as Two-Seedism, posited that humanity is divided into two distinct "seeds" or lineages: the seed of God (descendants of Adam) and the seed of Satan (descendants of Cain). Parker's ideas, especially his concept of two distinct spiritual lineages, laid the groundwork for later ideologies like the seedline doctrine, which would be incorporated into the Anglo-Israel thesis and the Christian Identity Movement.

Then we have this: In 1894, Russell Kelso Carter published The Tree of Knowledge, a work that gained attention in the United States and helped popularize the Anglo-Israel thesis. Carter was a multifaceted individual—a teacher, minister, and hymn writer—who became involved in promoting this ideology. Carter's work was influenced by earlier proponents of British Israelism, and his book served to spread these ideas to a broader American audience.

And this: In 1928, Philip E.J. Monson published Satan's Seat: The Enemy of Our Race, a book that further propagated the idea of a racial and spiritual struggle, framing certain groups as inherently opposed to God's chosen people. The book reflects the growing influence of racist and anti-Semitic ideologies in the early 20th century, aligning with the narratives that would later become central to the Christian Identity Movement. Monson's work contributed to the demonization of Jews and other groups, painting them as adversaries of the white race.

Does anybody see a pattern here? None of these clowns are anything more than preachers and book writers. Is this what these dumb asses put their faith in? Racist ignorant fucking clowns?

Then we have the following assertions: One of the earliest Christian writings regarding the seedline doctrine goes back to the Gospel of Philip in about 350. The Gospel of Philip was deemed to be non-canonical (largely by Irenaeus who was Catholic). The rest of the story there is that much of the Gospel of Philip is given credibility by the Gospel of Thomas. Catholics deemed a lot of things to be non-canonical, but that doesn't mean they aren't true. Additionally, look at how much paganism the Catholics did let seep in to their interpretation of Scripture.

I hate to break it to you dumb asses, lets look at the Gospel of Philip's Date and Content: The Gospel of Philip is not from 350 CE but is generally dated to the 2nd or 3rd century CE, making it part of the Gnostic texts discovered in the Nag Hammadi library in 1945. The Gospel of Philip is a collection of sayings and teachings, with a strong focus on mystical and esoteric interpretations of Christianity. However, the seedline doctrine, particularly as it is understood in the context of the Christian Identity Movement or similar ideologies, is not explicitly taught or even suggested in the Gospel of Philip. The claim that the Gospel of Philip contains early Christian writings on the seedline doctrine is misleading. The text does discuss themes like the spiritual union of believers and the nature of Christ, but it does not support the idea of a satanic bloodline or racial lineage, which is central to the lunatic fringe theories.

The assertion makes several claims that are either historically inaccurate or misleading. The Gospel of Philip does not support the seedline doctrine, and its non-canonical status, along with that of the Gospel of Thomas, reflects a broader early Christian effort to define orthodoxy, rather than an arbitrary or nefarious exclusion of "truth." Additionally, while the Catholic Church has been influenced by its historical context, the core teachings and scriptural interpretations have been shaped by a commitment to the traditions and doctrines established by the early Christian community. Therefore, the arguments presented in the passage do not hold up under scrutiny and rely on misconceptions and selective interpretations of history and theology.

And then we have: the Jewish Kabbalah claims Cain's bloodline leads to the Jewish people, is not only false but reflects a profound misunderstanding of both Jewish tradition and Kabbalistic teachings. Jewish lineage is traced through the patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (later named Israel). There is absolutely no connection made between the Jewish people and the descendants of Cain in any legitimate Jewish teachings, including Kabbalah. This myth, suggesting a satanic bloodline, is rooted in anti-Semitic and racist ideologies that have been thoroughly debunked by both Jewish and Christian scholars. It has no basis in authentic religious teachings and is widely rejected by the scholarly community.

Then, to go further, they turn to sources like YouTube videos and WIKI to support these fringe theories, an approach that lacks credibility. Such sources are often unverified and easily refuted by established historical facts. When these claims are confronted with factual evidence, they are consistently proven to be fallacious and unfounded. The refusal to accept well-documented historical and scholarly evidence only further undermines the credibility of these claims.

Why is it they simply can't combat the facts presented with other facts that can prove their claims? Do they not understand what "facts" actually are? Why do they resort to "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ.", or they simply dismiss your facts all together and attempt to claim the argument of superiority, "I have multiple degrees", or "I went to Bible college" (when it was nothing more than an online course that once completed gives you a certificate.). Then they like to claim that "The thesis has never been refuted nor can it be... unless you are willing to stipulate that Jesus was a real person and you have his DNA to prove it.", which is quite laughable at best, since in order to prove their thesis they would also need the same DNA. The thing is we don't need DNA to disprove their laughable and ignorant theory, we have the texts, we have the history of the area, all of which academia and archeology agree, Seedline Theory/Christian Israelites/Christian Identity/British Israelism are noting more than racist ignorant clowns who put their political ideologies and racist views above all.

From a historical perspective, it is well-documented that White Caucasians, particularly those of Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Teutonic, and Scandinavian descent (Medieval times), were not present in the Mediterranean or Near Eastern regions during the time of the biblical Israelites. At the time of Rome’s conquest of the area now known as Israel in 63 BCE, the region was inhabited by Semitic peoples, not by European Celtic tribes. The populations of Europe, such as the Celtic tribes (Gauls, Britons, Iberians), were distinct and geographically separated from the ancient Israelites. Germanic tribes, which later evolved into the Anglo-Saxons, did not emerge until centuries later, and their presence in Europe was unrelated to the ancient Near East.

Given the overwhelming historical, archaeological, and scholarly consensus, the burden of proof lies with those who claim that "Whites" are the true Israelites. To date, no credible evidence has been presented to support this theory. Instead, what we see are ideologically driven narratives that have been consistently debunked. The demand for DNA evidence from the time of Jesus to prove or disprove these theories is a red herring, as the theories themselves fail on historical and textual grounds long before any discussion of DNA would even be relevant.

The theories of British Israelism/Christian Identity/Christian Israelites and the Seedline doctrine are rooted in ignorance, racism, and a fundamental misunderstanding of history and religious teachings. They have been repeatedly rejected by scholars across disciplines because they lack factual support. If there were any credible evidence (not speculation or misinterpretation) to support these claims, it would have been presented and scrutinized by the academic community. Instead, what remains are baseless assertions (speculation and misinterpretation) that cannot stand up to the scrutiny of historical evidence, archaeological findings, or theological analysis.

Last edited:

Liquid Reigns

Poster
101.) DNA AND GENEOLOGY PROVES THE IRISH AND SCOTTS ARE THE TRIBE OF JUDAH (SAME TRIBE AS JESUS)

Scots-Irish-Welsh DNA proves Israelite descent

For years critics have claimed that “DNA disproves a British-Israel ethnic connection.” No evidence is ever supplied by these detractors, and in fact the opposite is actually true: DNA has now proven that the peoples of the British Isles have a genetic link to the Mideast and Hebrew-Phoenician...
www.migrations.info
View attachment 2926050
View attachment 2926051

View attachment 2926054

View attachment 2926056
View attachment 2926057

View attachment 2926066

View attachment 2926067
The article posted by Pastor Jory Steven Brooks makes several claims regarding DNA evidence supposedly linking the Scots, Irish, and Welsh people to ancient Israelites. While the article cites various historical references and studies, many of its claims are either misleading or not supported by mainstream genetic research. Here’s an analysis of the key points:

1. DNA Evidence and the British-Israel Connection:​

• Claim: DNA evidence proves that the peoples of the British Isles have a genetic link to the Middle East, specifically to ancient Israelites.
  • Fact Check: While it is true that human populations in Europe have genetic ties to the Middle East, this is largely due to ancient migrations over thousands of years, including the spread of agriculture from the Near East to Europe. The specific claim that this DNA evidence points to a direct descent from ancient Israelites is not supported by the majority of genetic studies. Genetic ties between Europeans and people from the Middle East are complex and span many millennia, involving multiple waves of migration and cultural exchange, but not a direct lineage from ancient Israel.

2. Rathlin Island Discovery:​

• Claim: Ancient bones found on Rathlin Island have been identified as ancestors of modern Irish, Welsh, and Scottish people and match early Middle Eastern DNA from Palestine.
  • Fact Check: The study of ancient DNA from bones found on Rathlin Island did show that these individuals had a genetic makeup that was somewhat different from the modern Irish population, with some genetic links to ancient populations in the Near East. However, this does not specifically link them to Israelites. The Near Eastern DNA likely represents a much older migration event linked to the spread of agriculture rather than a direct link to Israelites.

3. Phoenician and Hebrew Colonization:​

• Claim: There is historical evidence, supported by DNA, that Phoenician traders and colonists, who were closely related to the Hebrews, settled in the British Isles.
  • Fact Check: The idea that Phoenicians or Hebrews settled in the British Isles is largely speculative and not widely accepted in mainstream archaeology or genetics. The Phoenicians were a seafaring people, and there is evidence of their trade throughout the Mediterranean, but there is no solid archaeological or genetic evidence that they colonized the British Isles.

4. Tuatha de Danaan and the Tribe of Dan:​

• Claim: The Tuatha de Danaan, a group from Irish mythology, were actually the biblical Tribe of Dan.
  • Fact Check: This is a theory popular among certain fringe groups, but it is not supported by mainstream historical or archaeological scholarship. The Tuatha de Danaan are mythological figures, and there is no credible evidence linking them to the Tribe of Dan.

5. Cambridge University Study and Haplogroup H:​

• Claim: A Cambridge University study confirmed that haplogroup H, common in Europe and the Near East, is a primary genetic signature of the ancient Hebrew population.
  • Fact Check: Haplogroup H is indeed common in Europe and the Near East, but it is one of the most common maternal haplogroups globally, representing a broad swath of the European and Near Eastern population over tens of thousands of years. Claiming that this haplogroup specifically links Europeans to ancient Hebrews is a misrepresentation of the science. The genetic signature of haplogroup H does not imply direct descent from Israelites.

6. Biblical References and Historical Claims:​

• Claim: Various historical texts and interpretations link the ancient Israelites to the early British Isles settlers.
  • Fact Check: These claims are part of the British Israelism movement, which has been largely discredited by mainstream historians and theologians. The movement is based more on selective interpretations of biblical texts and historical myths than on solid historical or scientific evidence.

Conclusion:​

The article's claims are based on a combination of selective interpretations, speculative history, and misrepresented genetic evidence. While there are indeed genetic links between Europe and the Middle East, these are ancient and widespread, not specific to Israelites. The idea that Scots, Irish, and Welsh people are directly descended from Israelites is not supported by credible historical or genetic research. This concept is primarily rooted in British Israelism, a belief system that lacks support from mainstream scholarship.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
If we take a look at the Greek SEPTIJAIN(original bible translated from the original Hebrew version), this was where the Israelites who translated their bible into Greek. After the conquests of Alexander the great (300 BC) Greek became the common language of commerce and trade. Therefore the Israelites decided to translate their entire bible in Greek as well. So, the word tsach which is translated to white in this verse, in the SEPTIJAIN which is translated to the Greek word Lefkos which means white. So the Israelites themselves translated the Hebrew word tsach as white. So, if people try to say it means something else, when even the Israelites themselves translated it originally to mean white.
Song of Solomon 5:11 KJV “His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.” Now people may confuse this description and believe he’s Arab or black. However this is describing his golden tan. His locks are bushy could have been better been translated as wavy and his hair is black as a raven. Hector of Troy was said to have raven dark hair as well. So for King Solomon to have a fine goleden head he would’ve had to of been a European to get that golden tan.
Translations for Bushy, all the other translations describe it as wavy hair. Taltallim is the Hebrew translation The Greek Septuagint translates to vostrychos or curly. So the Israelite's describe him as having wavy hair, not bushy hair. Overall, Europeans with jet black hair are more rare than brown or blonde but you can have Europeans with Jet black hair and blue eyes.
Songs of Solomon 5:12: “His eyes are as the doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk and fitly set.” Generally, doves are a gray like color, they can be white but generally gray. They’re contrasting his iris to Grey, surrounded by milk or the white part of the eye the scelera.
s
Songs of Solomon 5:13: His cheeks are as a bed of Spices, as sweet flowers: his lips are like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh.” This is implying about ruddiness, white with a tan but has some red color around his cheeks. Sometimes tan white people get freckles as well.
Songs of Solomon 5:14: “His hands are as gold rings set with the beryl: his belly is as bright as ivory overlaid with sapphires.” So the hands are tan and glowing. His belly is ivory which is always white. Sapphires are blue, his body is pale with blue veins. So, kept his body covered and it was pale but head and hands being exposed to the sun are golden and tanned. Being able to see blue veins often indicates good health and low body fat percentage.
Songs of Solomon 5:15: “ His legs are as Pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars.” Marble is white with blue like lines like veins so it’s a good allegory for a white man in good physical condition with blue like veins appearing in his legs. The sockets of gold would be a reference to his feet and ankles are also his lower legs which would be tan from the sun. Notice the parts of his body that would normally be exposed to the sun (feet, ankles, hands and head) are all described as gold (tan). His countenance is as Lebanon were tall and straight. So this is saying he is tall and lean in good physical condition. In fact overall it’s very common for whites to gain a farmers tan, retain a pale body under their clothing but their arms and legs exposed to the sun become golden. This all perfectly fits the description of any European looking man. Also, it should be noted that the mountains of Lebanon. They were called Lebanon because they were always snowy at the top so they were white mountains. The root word Laben means white.
We should note that Jacob was sent to marry a daughter of Laban. So he was sent to find a daughter of a man who’s name means white. Meanwhile, Esau married a Canaanite who was the seed of HAM and eventually lost his birthright being duped into drinking the red stew as he was famished. Genesis 9:18

View attachment 2928029
View attachment 2928031
View attachment 2928032
View attachment 2928035
105.) Israel to be envied and feared by all nations: Deut 2:25/4:8/28:10 Isaiah 43:4/60:10-12, Miciah 7:16-17, Jerimiah 33-9
106.) BONUS Scriptures:

Sarah, Rebekah, Joseph, King David, Tamar, Job’s daughters and Esther are all specifically described as being fair skinned.
While many of the modern translations now use a more generalised “beautiful” instead, the word “fair” used in the older translations like the King James Version should be considered more accurate since it comes from the Hebrew root word which means to “be bright, that is, (by implication)…fair” (Strong’s Concordance)
“And it came to pass, when he was come near to enter into Egypt, that he said unto Sarai his wife, Behold now, I know that thou art a fair woman to look upon” (Gen 12:11 KJV)
“And the damsel [Rebekah] was very fair to look upon...” (Gen 24:16 KJV)
The interpretation and analysis of the verses from the Song of Solomon provided in your text involve significant speculation and potentially biased interpretations. Let's fact-check and analyze some of the key points made:

1. Translation of "Tsach" and its Interpretation:​

• Claim: The Hebrew word "tsach" is translated as "white" and indicates a European appearance in the Song of Solomon.
  • Fact Check: The Hebrew word "tsach" can indeed be translated as "bright" or "dazzling," but it doesn't necessarily imply the color white as understood in modern terms. It often refers to something that is radiant or clear. The Greek word "leukos," used in the Septuagint (the Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible), does mean "white" but can also mean bright or shining, not necessarily referring to skin color.

2. Description of King Solomon:​

• Claim: The descriptions in Song of Solomon, such as having "bushy" or "wavy" hair and "black as a raven" hair, indicate a European appearance, with a tan and pale body.
  • Fact Check: The description of Solomon in Song of Solomon 5:11-15 is poetic and metaphorical, not necessarily literal. The comparisons made to "fine gold," "ivory," "sapphires," and "cedars" are symbolic and are used to convey beauty, strength, and desirability, rather than providing a literal description of skin color or physical appearance. Additionally, "raven" refers to the blackness of his hair, which doesn't correspond with the typical hair color of Europeans, who often have brown, blonde, or red hair.
  • The claim that Solomon's description fits a European appearance is speculative and not supported by the text itself. The poetic nature of the Song of Solomon is open to various interpretations, but the text does not explicitly describe Solomon as European or white.

3. Interpretation of "Ruddiness" and "Fair Skin":​

• Claim: Descriptions of "ruddiness" or "fair skin" indicate that key biblical figures like Sarah, Rebekah, and King David were European.
  • Fact Check: The term "ruddy" (from the Hebrew word "admoni") typically refers to a reddish or rosy complexion, which can be found in various ethnicities, not exclusively Europeans. The term "fair" in older English translations, such as the King James Version (KJV), often meant beautiful or attractive, not necessarily pale-skinned. The interpretation that these descriptions imply European ancestry is not supported by the historical or cultural context of the ancient Near East, where these figures lived.

4. Association with Laban:​

• Claim: Jacob was sent to marry a daughter of Laban, whose name means "white," implying a connection to white or European people.
  • Fact Check: Laban (לָבָן) does indeed mean "white" in Hebrew, but this likely refers to a personal name rather than an indication of skin color. Names in ancient cultures often had symbolic meanings that were not necessarily descriptive of physical traits. There's no credible evidence to suggest that the name Laban implies that Jacob's family was European or that it refers to skin color.

5. Overall Implications and Conclusions:​

• The interpretations provided are heavily influenced by the British Israelism perspective, which claims that the Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, and other European peoples are descendants of the ancient Israelites. This theory has been widely discredited by historians and theologians.
  • The text relies on selective interpretations and translations of ancient texts to support a narrative that is not supported by mainstream scholarship or historical evidence.
  • The descriptions in the Song of Solomon are poetic and symbolic, and the interpretation that these passages describe a European appearance is not supported by the broader cultural and historical context of the ancient Near East.

Conclusion:​

The interpretations presented in the text are speculative and not supported by mainstream biblical scholarship or linguistic studies. The claims about European ancestry or appearance in the Bible are not substantiated by credible historical or linguistic evidence and are instead rooted in a particular ideological framework that has been largely discredited.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
I can keep going pointing out the ignorance of the OP and the few other clowns that agree with his views, but they seem to afraid to attempt to back up their claims. I'm sure these dumb asses https://resisters.freeforums.net/ can't even back up their claims by taking my posts from here and placing them on their site then calling me a troll, being unable to refute my points by saying nuh-uh, choose to impugn me instead. LMFAO https://resisters.freeforums.net/thread/315/answer-me?page=3&scrollTo=2286

The least you dumb fukn clowns could do is poorly attempt to refute my facts. :rolleyes:

TheResister

Elite
I find it funny how clowns find things on the internet (youtube videos or wiki articles) and claim them to be factual and true, I mean: If it is on the internet it must be true! amirite!!!!!

Why do these clowns (@TheResister, @kingsolomonwisdom, @Joe Kings, @ProfessorX, @JohnDrake) go back and find things that have been debunked and pointed out as nothing more then fringe conspiracy and then comeback and claim them to be not debunked and infallible.

Why can't these clowns realize that their fringe theory has been discredited, debunked, and completely rejected. Let's take the example of E. Raymond Capt, despite his archaeological training, was more an ideologue than a rigorous scholar. His support for British Israelism—a theory suggesting that Anglo-Saxons and related peoples are the true descendants of the biblical Israelites—lacks credible evidence and is not accepted by any reputable academic, archaeological, or scientific community. Capt's conclusions are speculative at best, devoid of the empirical support (evidence) necessary to be considered credible.

After having had this brought to my attention, I have taken the board troll off ignore to issue this as a statement to her and others that might have an interest. Reigns is begging for acknowledgment, but she isn't due any from me. Joe Kings summed it up best when he responded to Reigns in post #52 here with these words:

"A man making comments on something they have no idea about, is probably the dumbest thing a man can do. I couldnt imagine the fog you move around with on the daily. Fuckn dumb bitch"

Let's be honest, accurate and fair. Reigns is a for real fed that gets paid to start pissing matches in the hopes of entrapping people for hate crimes. She pretends to know something about subject matter that she knows nothing about. Those she chose to call out owe her nothing and don't bother responding to those desperate attempts to school you on the topics in question on this particular thread.

Her method of operation is to tell you I don't know what I'm talking about. Then she goes to resisters (or whatever other board I might be posting on), Googles words, phrases and names in the vain hope of deceiving people into believing she is a student of history and / or the Bible by giving us her view based on the left wing swill she Googles. After Googling what others are talking about, she pretends to have a monopoly on understanding. She doesn't. I will respond to one criticism just to expose what this individual does. She mentions E. Raymond Capt and cast aspersions on him. Yet Capt was a part of the academia that Reigns claims "debunked" his work. She is lying. Capt lectured at many major universities in the U.S. and abroad all during his life. Until the last 25 - 30 years, the Anglo Israel thesis was not politicized and isn't known today. The majority of people condemning the thesis confuse it with Christian Identity (which is a movement). Because Capt was an archaeologist and a pyramidologist his findings are accepted by seedliners and non-seedliners, not to mention people that are historians, scientists, etc. as opposed to religionists.

EVERYTHING that Reigns said about that individual is pure bloviating. The balance of her puffery is B.S. as well, not deserving of any response. Reigns has stalked me for over 15 years after having lost an initial debate with me. She has to be getting paid because nobody with an IQ above their shoe size would put so much time in following me for free.

This is the only response that our resident federal informant is due. If you really want to know where Reigns got her material from check this out:

In the more than fifteen years that Reigns has followed and criticized me, this thread was the FIRST time she mentioned any of the stuff you find in Reply # 2 to the above link. Do you know why? It was the first time it was brought up. She didn't even know they existed until that thread. If you want to know why I don't give that POS any more acknowledgment than I have, see this:

I didn't give her the courtesy of reading beyond the above quoted post nor will I. All of her criticisms are answered in the threads above along with documentary evidence. She won't access all the facts, but if this topic interests you, I'm sure you know how to click on links.

Last edited:
Top Bottom