Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Queen of England has just died

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
careful boys…don’t force the Unit’s hand…

90-C6-C3-D8-3101-4815-88-FD-6-E8-B907048-CF.jpg

715-C9-DEB-E9-A4-408-B-8-D27-9-E2578925-B3-F.jpg

Hodor Lives!

D

Deleted member 2886

To think she almost died at the hands of Reggie Jackson, back in the 1980's...

I've never seen this movie.
- that was too much funny, crammed into too little time, to not be dangerous for modern clot shot addicts😂

Gonna watch this asap!
Cheers bro!

D

Deleted member 2886

"Sexual assault with a concrete dildo?!"

Man I'm stoked as rn.
Just learnt there's 33⅓ full movies, lol.
From the clips you guys have shown me, it seems quite remarkable how ironically relevant the genius level humour is to recent events aye.
749363f2dbba6495acc72b11293d6ad2.gif
nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif
naked-gun.gif
For real bro, thanks aye😂👍
This stuff is epic!

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Man I'm stoked as rn.
From the clips you guys have shown me, it seems quite remarkable how ironically relevant the genius level humour is to recent events aye.
This stuff is epic!

Yeah, the first is by far the best. They made 2 sequels, The Naked Gun 2 & 1/2, and 33 & 1/3: The Final Insult. Going to have to watch the 1st one again sometime, been awhile. Alot of good scenes.

Ahhhh, The Juice. He was so lovable before we knew him as a murderous psychopath.

TJHall1

Legendary
Man I'm stoked as rn.
This stuff is epic!
Hey, I've got another movie recommendation for you. Have you ever seen top gun? Well if you have this movie is way better: hot shots

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
So when they finish celebrating her birthday (for a Fuckin week)….guess we will get to celebrate her death (probably for a fuckin month). Sweet, maybe they could add a couple award shows too. Just cause we care so much…..

Jtrain80

Legendary
So when they finish celebrating her birthday (for a Fuckin week)….guess we will get to celebrate her death (probably for a fuckin month). Sweet, maybe they could add a couple award shows too. Just cause we care so much…..

Anything to diatract the masses from what is really happening in the world.

D

Deleted member 2886

Word is that she is already dead and it will be announced tomorrow. Can’t say much more
Ησlδ υρ,...😅...αh,...ψhγ ηστ?

Αηδ ωhy αrε γα sσ hilαriσυslγ ςσηsριςυσυs αbσυτ τhιs?

שׂhγ αrε τhεsε τωσ qυεsτισηs bειηg ρrσροsεδ ιη τhιs σδδ mαηηεr?
IMG_20220901_220553_240.jpg
Ηεεδ τhιs γσυ αbsσlυτεUηιτ γσυ, ι'm sυρεr sτσηεδ rη αηδ fυllγ ρrεραrεδ τσ sταγ υρ αll ηιghτ ςhιldιshlγ ρεsτεrιηg γα fσr αηsωεrs.🔥🍀😂💨
IMG_20220830_023940_905.jpg
Αηδ ηο-σηε ωαητs τσ εηδυrε τhατ κιηδα υηηεcessαry τωεrρlετrγ ησω δσ ωε.🤣
magicut_1662635771550.png

Top Bottom