Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

The one person on this forum I wish would fuck off and die

Mungri

Elite
Also here is proof of @TheFiend 's narcissm. For a long time he was treating me with his 'Idealisation phase'.

He is now into his 'Devaluation phase' merely over my dislike of mushroom fucker.

Next will inevitably come his 'Discard phase', and possibly after that his 'Hoovering' to repeat the cycle all over again:

Screenshot_20240921-033936.png

Screenshot_20240921-034047.png
Screenshot_20240921-034123.png
Screenshot_20240921-034151.png

Mungri

Elite
And as I told him, I am absolutely no fucking narc. I am his destroyer, a hyper empath now flipped into my dark empath mode in which I anhilliate narcs.

Well done fiend for triggering your own destruction. I hereby discard you.

Not one human has any power over me, I dismiss, discard and destroy each one and leave a blaze of fury in my wake.

Last edited:

matthew3896

Poster
I realize I don't know any of you, and this isn't my fight, so forgive my intrusion. I'm just disappointed to go looking for a forum that allows free speech, and this is the hostility I find. You want people to pay $15 per month to read this kind of stuff??? I don't even want to read it for free.

Are my choices either the two extremes of the super-sanitized content of Reddit moderation if you dare to "misgender" someone's pronouns or this psychotic scorched-earth nonsense?

I remember in the early days of the Internet how cool Usenet was. We had free speech, and we had plenty of flame wars (heated arguments), but I don't remember anyone wishing harm to anyone. Has that all gone to hell now?

Mungri

Elite
I realize I don't know any of you, and this isn't my fight, so forgive my intrusion. I'm just disappointed to go looking for a forum that allows free speech, and this is the hostility I find. You want people to pay $15 per month to read this kind of stuff??? I don't even want to read it for free.

Are my choices either the two extremes of the super-sanitized content of Reddit moderation if you dare to "misgender" someone's pronouns or this psychotic scorched-earth nonsense?

I remember in the early days of the Internet how cool Usenet was. We had free speech, and we had plenty of flame wars (heated arguments), but I don't remember anyone wishing harm to anyone. Has that all gone to hell now?
Yup. Everyone here is a fuckhead, the reject pile of the rest of the internet, myself included.

But herein, you attempt to exert the same control as reddit mods do with trying to oppose such banter.

Most people on this site have extreme neurodivergent or mental health issues. Part and parcel it would seem with any true 'free speech' site.

We all wish harm onto others at some point in our lives, I simply cannot hide my thoughts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom