Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Young men, this is not the way to get laid (link). This ain't it chief....

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Women want someone that has something going on in their lives. Sorry that is just the way the social contract has always been.

You want to get laid start working your ass off and quit the fucking video games.

Get in college in a real major. Nothing can go wrong in studying engineering.

Alternative, just focus and work hard at work. Get ambition. Get off your fucking ass!!!

Quit smoking dope, playing video games, and feeling sorry for yourself.

Go to the fucking gym. Quit being a little bitch.

You are never going to get laid like this. PATHETIC!!!!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Women want someone that has something going on in their lives. Sorry that is just the way the social contract has always been.

You want to get laid start working your ass off and quit the fucking video games.

Alternative, just focus and work hard at work. Get ambition. Get off your fucking ass!!!

absoFuckingLutely! Well said! 😁

fschmidt

Poster

This is complete bullshit. I did all this and was completely incel in America. The reason is that women in feminist countries want evil morons, and I fail on both counts. I would have needed to get a lobotomy to remove part of my frontal cortex (responsible for morality and intelligence) to get laid in America. Of course most men in this forum shouldn't have a problem getting laid because they are evil morons.

I solved my incel problem by going to Mexico (which wasn't feminist).

Jtrain80

Legendary
Fucking pepper spray.

Did I tell you guys I almost got sprayed the other night in the Wal Mart parking lot in Big Spring TX? Felt like I was in twitter video about to go viral. I had to do the Matrix dip and dodge, but the mist almost got me.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Fucking pepper spray.

Did I tell you guys I almost got sprayed the other night in the Wal Mart parking lot in Big Spring TX? Felt like I was in twitter video about to go viral. I had to do the Matrix dip and dodge, but the mist almost got me.
What was her name, and how many times did she say no...?

This is only the beginning of this sick fucks crimes! It's only a matter of time before he record himself raping or even killing a woman because he is pure evil. There is something truly wrong with a lot of ppl in this world.

OPD77

Elite

Good luck. There's a huge part of the new generation that don't seem to have much if even a drop of testosterone in their bodies....I see these beautiful young ladies with the man purse carrying, skinny jeans wearing pussy ass soy bois. I think to myself, WITF does she see in him? I guess some of these women want little bitch bois they can control, trade make up, purses and peg the shit out of. I guess that's the new feminism....fook 'em all they can have that shit. It does boggle my mind though. I think the broken family where a dad isn't present or is a sack of shit himself has led and continues to lead to these problems. It's a damn shame ! Man up you little bitch bois and have some self respect, Damn !!

Good luck. There's a huge part of the new generation that don't seem to have much if even a drop of testosterone in their bodies....I see these beautiful young ladies with the man purse carrying, skinny jeans wearing pussy ass soy bois. I think to myself, WITF does she see in him? I guess some of these women want little bitch bois they can control, trade make up, purses and peg the shit out of. I guess that's the new feminism....fook 'em all they can have that shit. It does boggle my mind though. I think the broken family where a dad isn't present or is a sack of shit himself has led and continues to lead to these problems. It's a damn shame ! Man up you little bitch bois and have some self respect, Damn !!
YESSSS!!!!!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Men are from a different make. We are supposed to be tough, and willing to do the dirty things to make shit run right. As a whole, this has been forgotten, or more specifically brainwashed into thinking that violence is bad and should NEVER be the plan. Teddy Roosevelt has been attributed to saying "walk lightly and carry a big stick".

Having toughness and the capacity for and violence, but the ability not to use it, is the makeup of a real peaceful society. Not to has the capacity is not good, but only a lack of options.

Many today are worthless bitches, agreed

I agree, to a point.

There are some women who want the issues who want the "person to take care of", This is why we see women with scumbags.

All others 100% agreed and true.

Men are from a different make. We are supposed to be tough, and willing to do the dirty things to make shit run right. As a whole, this has been forgotten, or more specifically brainwashed into thinking that violence is bad and should NEVER be the plan. Teddy Roosevelt has been attributed to saying "walk lightly and carry a big stick".

Having toughness and the capacity for and violence, but the ability not to use it, is the makeup of a real peaceful society. Not to has the capacity is not good, but only a lack of options.

OPD77

Elite

Spot on.

Top Bottom