Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Free Speech Forum - Official ADA Crypto Currency Node - Stake your coins today to earn interest

freeADA

Poster
ADA prices are bottoming out and now is the time to load up at a heavy discount.

You will be able to stake your ADA directly with The Free Ada Stake Pool which is live on the Cardano Main Net under the ticker TFSF.

We are working to fix some metadata kinks before making a clear and public opening, but the pool is available on The Yoroi Wallet app. The information claims a 7.5% fee and in actuality there will be a 0% fee.

Once we get this resolved and the information is accurate, we will provide clear instructions for everyone, but in the meantime now is a GREAT time to start stacking ADA.

TJHall1

Legendary
steve-buscemi-fuck-all-that.gif

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
ADA prices are bottoming out and now is the time to load up at a heavy discount.

You will be able to stake your ADA directly with The Free Ada Stake Pool which is live on the Cardano Main Net under the ticker TFSF.

We are working to fix some metadata kinks before making a clear and public opening, but the pool is available on The Yoroi Wallet app. The information claims a 7.5% fee and in actuality there will be a 0% fee.

Once we get this resolved and the information is accurate, we will provide clear instructions for everyone, but in the meantime now is a GREAT time to start stacking ADA.
Walk me through how to stake my ADA like I’m an blind child being taught colors using brail.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Before you stake anything, please make sure you’re able to recover the wallet by actually recovering the wallet on another device.
We all good.

For anyone else’s reference:

TLDR: do not lose the 12 secret words you get when you create a new wallet

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
We all good.

For anyone else’s reference:

TLDR: do not lose the 12 secret words you get when you create a new wallet
Thanks.. please go thru the recovery process to verify it works.
And if your super paranoid like myself get one of these.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Sweet, I’ve been looking for something like that billfodl, what a good idea. Thanks for sharing.

I also have written down my phrase with the first and last words missing that way if someone finds it I’m not screwed and I only have to remember 2 words instead of all 24z.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Very nice

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Sweet, I’ve been looking for something like that billfodl, what a good idea. Thanks for sharing.

I also have written down my phrase with the first and last words missing that way if someone finds it I’m not screwed and I only have to remember 2 words instead of all 24z.
That’s also a good idea.. depending on the amount on the wallet you might get two, put the last two on one card. Then put that in a safety deposit box in case your heirs need it down the road.
Anyway I’m just over thinking things :).

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
That’s also a good idea.. depending on the amount on the wallet you might get two, put the last two on one card. Then put that in a safety deposit box in case your heirs need it down the road.
Anyway I’m just over thinking things :).
Your great grandchildren will appreciate it.

You gonna stake with us? Every little bit helps. Plus I know physically where the server is and the guy that has done all the technical work. The pool is very secure (and it has to be to be part of the network)

freeADA

Poster
First time I’ve staked. I only put ~ $50 of ADA in.

When will I see some type of reward(interest)?

Using this as a learning experience before committing more $$.

Thank you @22*43*15 .

To answer your question, it kind of depends. We need some more $$ staked so we have a better chance of creating a block. Im working on getting the information on what the optimal amount of $$ staked is in order to give us the best chance of creating a block.

Once we do have enough ADA staked in the pool you should start to see rewards in 15-20 days. After recieving your initial reward in 15-20 days you will then receive additional rewards every 5 days.

More detailed post to follow.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@Croot_Overlord , I created the new wallet, made sure it would restore. I’m now waiting on the 48 hour delay to add new addresses on the exchange. I’ll then transfer ada and setup the staking.
Hopefully will have it staking on Tuesday.
Thanks bro! Every little bit counts and we have high hopes of growing our crypto infrastructure if we can have success.

Latest posts

Top Bottom