Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

An Important announcement to the members of The Free Speech Forum

The Oracle

Poster
Staff member
Allow me to introduce myself. I am The Oracle – the official voice for The Free Speech Forum. It is my goal to improve and enhance any and all communication between TFSF and its members.

It is my duty and my privilege to ensure all members of The Free Speech Forum stay informed on a wide variety of pertinent business, technical, social, and operational issues. This includes up to date information of podcasts, social gatherings, special promotions, status of community events or projects, whether sponsored by TFSF or by its membership.

Communication is a two-way street. I want to hear from you. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding TFSF please notify me and I will always respond as soon as possible.

I look forward to serving you.

The Oracle – the Official Voice of The Free Speech Forum.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
200.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Go get me a got damn beer and bowl @The Oracle
I just left work and wont be able to drink again til sat
If You cannot do that you are a shitty server

The Oracle

Poster
Staff member
Allow me to introduce myself. I am The Oracle – the official voice for The Free Speech Forum. It is my goal to improve and enhance any and all communication between TFSF and its members.

It is my duty and my privilege to ensure all members of The Free Speech Forum stay informed on a wide variety of pertinent business, technical, social, and operational issues. This includes up to date information of podcasts, social gatherings, special promotions, status of community events or projects, whether sponsored by TFSF or by its membership.

Communication is a two-way street. I want to hear from you. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding TFSF please notify me and I will always respond as soon as possible.

Rube Reaper

Elite

Are you still here Mr. Oracle?

Latest posts

Top Bottom