Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Bill Maher gets it right thread

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yeah I’m on the same page here. If this forum gains traction like I expect it to, I really want to implement an apprentice system for hiring. Fuck college, we will train people on the job if they can prove they are smart and hard workers

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Every once in a while Bill Maher hits the nail on the head on a topic or two.

I agree with the most of this article on higher eductation.

Bill is an enigma wrapped in a liberal. Sometimes I despise his liberal comments and then the next day he sounds like a conservative. Enjoyed seeing him go head to head with Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro. Bill knew better than to try an upstage either one of those intellectual titans.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
When he paid Tiana Trump for sex, I thought he was spot on. No hot black woman is having sex with him without money being exchanged.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I hear ya. But he actually makes some great points.

Yeah, a broken clock is right twice a day.

Seriously, he is still a self righteous red shoe wearing smug little fuck stick. Even when he is right on one subject.

Personally, I am all about cancel culture and now I am adding mocking lefties for the views.

Edit: I get so riled up sometimes I forgot what we are talking about. Colleges have major issues. As a STEM grad.

Top Bottom