Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are the political implications of...

KF and 4chsn being shuttered...
Twitter and Facebook mass banning and "prebunking" "conspiracy theories"?

Of a revolutionary (coup) government mass arresting political dissenters?

"On Thursday night, political commentator and Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes was arrested by federal law enforcement live on air.

McInnes is seen sitting in his hosting chair – which is a very cheap, bad chair – and looks toward someone entering the studio.

'We’re shooting a show, can we do this another time?' McInnes asks. He then gets up from his chair, which was a big mistake. He should have remained at the mic. Once they break into your house, you know you’re getting arrested, so there is no point in trying to talk to them, and if he’d remained in front of the camera and mic, he could have a very sympathetic scene spammed all over the internet.

After he steps off camera, you can hear him saying he’d be happy to talk to them but he needs his lawyer. You then can’t hear much. Someone pumped up the audio from the clip, and you can sort of hear chatter, and maybe someone saying 'federal investigation.'"
[....]

Bill Maher@.7:58 on:
Any means necessary to arrest Trump so he can't run in 2024:

Or the FBI posting from Gavin
McInnes' phone:

Or the whole thing being a prank:

... and / or my being such a schizoid that I'm confused, interested, concerned, obsessed and somewhat frightened by all this?

Thanks.

P.S.
De-worm now.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yep, they are silencing opposition at every turn. Most of our government, federal law enforcement agencies, corporate and social media, and much more are all on the same side and they are coming after those who oppose their bullshit. Scary times, for sure.

Welcome...if you aren't bullshitting with your OP, you will probably fit in well around here.

On their own substacks and websites?
I know it's petty, maybe, but I'll never forgive Toe for throwing Gavin McInnes away in order to get that 100 million Spotify deal. Bro, 100 million is a lot of money but when you're on your deathbed your treacherous behavior and the guilt that you thought didn't exist will come back like an avalanche tidelwave wake of shit and bury you.
Gavin is likely in FBI custody and routinely labeled a White supremacist even though WSists hate him and he's on record, numerous times, saying he thinks PB should let gay, Black, Jewish people in because people can't choose any of that.
MFing Joe Rogan, lol, sat there and let one of his guests call PBs, "junior league KKK" and just sat there with his fucking mouth like a straight line and said nothing.
Fuck Joe Rogan.
He got his big break canceling Carlos Mencia, ffs.

That's it.
That's my bit about Joe Rogan.

Yep, they are silencing opposition at every turn. Most of our government, federal law enforcement agencies, corporate and social media, and much more are all on the same side and they are coming after those who oppose their bullshit. Scary times, for sure.

Welcome...if you aren't bullshitting with your OP, you will probably fit in well around here.
Thanks. With everything being diluted, demoralized etc is nice to have options.

Top Bottom