Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thanks for helping the kids, Carl

Rube Reaper

Elite
He was so brave for doing that!

We all realize that children need to be exposed to as much queer culture as possible and as young as possible so that they are less likely to grow up bigots.

eb102993

Poster
It’s just a crock of shit really. Yay for Carl. Leave the damn kids out of it because their brains are not developed yet to decide who they want to be. They’re confused because every time they turn on the goddamn tv or watch the new Thor movie, it’s gay shit shoved down your throat. We get it your a homo, time to move on.
I remember in my psychology class they talked a lot about nature vs nurture. They said a boy who had an older brother had a higher percentage to be gay. OK I’m sure there is some truth to that but when you get to the nurture part of things, we’ll that is where it is out of control right now and it’s bullshit.
Don’t think that’s how God intended it to be.

Rube Reaper

Elite
It’s just a crock of shit really. Yay for Carl. Leave the damn kids out of it because their brains are not developed yet to decide who they want to be. They’re confused because every time they turn on the goddamn tv or watch the new Thor movie, it’s gay shit shoved down your throat. We get it your a homo, time to move on.
I remember in my psychology class they talked a lot about nature vs nurture. They said a boy who had an older brother had a higher percentage to be gay. OK I’m sure there is some truth to that but when you get to the nurture part of things, we’ll that is where it is out of control right now and it’s bullshit.
Don’t think that’s how God intended it to be.
This is such bigoted rubbish! No we will not leave the kids out of it!

They’re have been enough child victims of your bullshit indoctrination and propaganda. It’s time children grow up being exposed to all their options so they find out who they truly are.

It’s time you start keeping your rubbish religious views to yourself instead of trying to control everyone else’s lives with it you self righteous asshole.

eb102993

Poster
So the 95%+ of us who aren’t about it need to have your views pushed at us constantly?

I don’t think so. Kids need to learn how to read write, probably be taught more about effective communication. Not reading books about 2 boys sucking each other off.

If that’s who you want to be fine. Just consider that the vast majority don’t want it crammed at us. I think most of us are ok if that’s who people want to be. No need to shout it from the rooftops 24/7. It’s all about sexualization with you people.

Rube Reaper

Elite
So the 95%+ of us who aren’t about it need to have your views pushed at us constantly?

I don’t think so. Kids need to learn how to read write, probably be taught more about effective communication. Not reading books about 2 boys sucking each other off.

If that’s who you want to be fine. Just consider that the vast majority don’t want it crammed at us. I think most of us are ok if that’s who people want to be. No need to shout it from the rooftops 24/7. It’s all about sexualization with you people.
It’s doesn’t matter whether you like it or not. It’s called free speech and a proper education.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Fags can't procreate, only recruit.
Now that cultists are taking away women’s rights there are going to be millions of fetuses, that if they develop into babies, will need a proper education and exposure to queer culture.

Once we queers gets equal rights and 50/50 representation in society then bigots like yourselves will be too scared to be rubbish anymore.

D

Deleted member 2886

20220722_211931.gif

They’re have been enough child victims of your bullshit indoctrination and propaganda. It’s time children grow up being exposed to all their options so they find out who they truly are.

It’s time you start keeping your rubbish religious views to yourself instead of trying to control everyone else’s lives with it you self righteous asshole.
👏😂Outstanding effort with this one bro.

#Cartoonishly Preposterous:✔️

#Exceptionally Hypocritical:✔️

#Riotous Ludicrosity: ✔️

#Too much funny: ✔️

#🏆✔️

@🔥🍀🤣👍💨✔️
edd0d7d394e5ff117e36e704a33c75b9.gif
#Nips: ✔️47d0181b8c144d0ae0bb01310ed227f1.gif
#Booty: ✔️
hot-girl.gif
#Cutie: ✔️ae86ddb0b309c8c6016d41421ff6d7f8.gif#Beauty: ✔️9155df153b84c222eef5bce0fd000752.gif#🔥: ✔️bbcb00a7affc188e3d04ae44eb2413bf.gif#🍀: ✔️
20220722_175948.gif#😆: ✔️20220722_175929.gif
#💨: ✔️
20220722_175851.gif

D

Deleted member 2886

Totally anecdotal but it feels like celebrities come up with a "coming out" story when they sense no one seems to care about the fact that they're gay.
Excellent point.

I'd wager that most of these "queer" "celebrities",......are in reality,...not "queer" at all.

*I reckon many(*not all)are covertly sponsored to act out these sympathy eliciting/broadly disseminated, "woe unto me"- "queer" PSAs, and many other performances.
IMG_20220722_230206.jpg
*Pretty sure most can clearly see the psychologically dysfunctional & socially detrimental narrative being aggressively imposed upon us, particularly targeted toward the developing minds of the younger generations.

*From what I can tell, the whole "queer" narrative is undeniably manufactured,...
...especially the "officially" associated "scientific" "evidences" & "proofs".

#'Social Engineering.'

*Sorta like the individual who posts using the profile:

#RubeCreeper.

*Merely roleplaying and projecting an artificial-"queer, child-grooming, pedo" characters persona.

*😉RubeCreeper is, imo, just a performance intended to elicit a specific reaction for some desired, yet concealed, purpose.

#Good old fashioned-
-'Perception Management': -or -*"trolling".
(*not always motivated with malevolent intent.)

#An example would be these two highly conspicuous young women below: These two are most certainly motivated with malevolent intent, imo.👇😐
Screenshot_2022-07-22-09-41-57-28_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
IMG_20220722_125533.jpgScreenshot_2022-07-22-09-42-53-69_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
😐👆[Luisa Marie Neubauer]
*QUOTE:

•Luisa-Marie Neubauer, the "coach" of Greta Thunberg, is related to the founder of the Rothschild dynasty, Mayer Amschel Bauer, who changed his last name to Rothschild after returning to Frankfurt to take over his father's business. Luisa Neubauers "job" is a climate activist and she volunteers for the ONE Campaign founded by Bono and Bill Gates, which also has ties to Soros."

•"Although she is Jewish through her father's Rothschild lineage, her mother is part of a family of Nazi collaborators, the Reemstma family, one of the biggest tobacco and cigarette producers in Europe, whose scandals involving tax breaks during the Wiemar period were influential in destroying public trust in the government."

•"The Neubauers are also extremely influential throughout Racine, Wisconsin."

•"Jeffrey Neubauer was Bill Clintons campaign manager for Wisconsin in 1992 and 1996, a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly and Chairman of the Wisconsin Democratic Party."

•"He also has ties to education through his organization Higher Expectation for Racine County, and he will effectively be in control of 1 billion dollars being allocated to the Racine Unified School District through a rigged referendum recently endorsed by Joe Biden."

•"By contrast, nearby Milwaukee received less than 100 million dollars for it's education system."

•"An example of how this money is supposedly going to be spent is to expand a failing IB middle school into a K-8."

•"This school, Starbuck IB, is failing so badly that one has to wonder if it's really a school and not a front for something else."

•"IB programs are supposed to be elite programs for the smartest students, yet look at their test scores and Straten, who lives in Racine."

•"His wife, Lisa Neubauer is also disciplinary record. Jeff's sister is the actress from True Blood, Kristin Bauer van the Chief Judge of the Wisconsin Court of Appeals and their daughter, Greta Neubauer, is currently a member of the Wisconsin state assembly and was director of the nonprofit Fossil Fuel Divestment Student Network, which does the exact same type of activism that Luisa Neubauers organization "Divest! Withdraw your money!" did in Germany."

•"Luisa Marie Neubauers wikipedia page is currently undergoing a lot of censorship that is easy to see if you look at the history of the edits."

•"Mentions of specific relationships to family members are being removed, as well as fully sourced lines like this:...."

•...["She makes today's political class responsible, especially white men from the northern hemisphere, for being painfully slow while implementing needed climate measures."]...

•...["Therefore the northern atmosphere is obligated to decrease their standard of living to pay for the future change of the global south towards an environmental way of life."]

•"Luisa Neubauer was heavily criticized and accused of advocating social engineering for argueing that people in the western hemisphere should have fewer children as a means to address climate change."

•"According to her women should be mindful with their desire to have children."

•"All mention of Louisa Neubauers mother, Frauke Neubauer, and the fact that she is the cousin of the publicist and patron Jan Philipp Reemtsma, has been removed (I wonder if it may have something to do with the books he wrote about Theodore Adorno or being kidnapped for 33 days in 1996?) along with any mention of her three siblings, two of which live in England."

•"The fact that her older brother Lennard played semi-professional football in Oxford and now lives and works in finance in London was also removed for some reason."

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Congrats yore 1st post without calling them Colored People.

Edited: bc fuckin @Rube Reaper was reminded by this post to call them colored people. FML. I’m pretty sure he could call them Nxbombs and it would be less racist than this.

Last edited:
Why does it bother you so much that the proper term for people of colour is such

who made this term "people of color" the proper term............to be honest.....it is a problem, just like the "african american thing"

a black person, born in USA, is not african american, they are american............a mongol born in the US ia not asian american, they are american............and so on.

Calling another race some nicer name other than CHINK, WOP, SLANT, WETBACK, BEANER, NIGGER, CRACKER, PECKERWOOD, PORCHMONKEY, etc is a more ingenuous way, if you dont like them, not just "people of color"........

Rube Reaper

Elite
who made this term "people of color" the proper term............to be honest.....it is a problem, just like the "african american thing"

a black person, born in USA, is not african american, they are american............a mongol born in the US ia not asian american, they are american............and so on.

Calling another race some nicer name other than CHINK, WOP, SLANT, WETBACK, BEANER, NIGGER, CRACKER, PECKERWOOD, PORCHMONKEY, etc is a more ingenuous way, if you dont like them, not just "people of color"........
You stupid rube! Read a damn book sometime if you can manage to actually read.

“Especially in the US, person/man/woman of color is now often the preferred way of talking about people who are not white, especially if you do not need or do not want to specify if they are African American, Asian American, etc. Do not confuse this term with coloured person, which is considered offensive.”

D

Deleted member 2886

“Especially in the US, person/man/woman of color is now often the preferred way of talking about people who are not white, especially if you do not need or do not want to specify if they are African American, Asian American, etc. Do not confuse this term with coloured person, which is considered offensive.”

😂Fucks sake Ruben, that stupid shit is pure bloody insanity.

It's 04:40hrs here, I've spent the past several hours researching complex subjects of critical importance.

Thought I'd check in, read a few posts before crashing out, and I find this nonsensical post.

How bout you come help me with something constructive?

Like assisting with digging up & compiling info for 'The Silent Children:...' thread?

You like children, don't you?

And "black" "persons"?

Do you know what percentage of "black" children go missing each year, on average in The USA?
Screenshot_2022-07-24-04-16-29-42_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
Do you posses the courage to bare witness to the ongoing atrocities? and do something to stop it? or merely continue cowering in blissful ignorance, allowing it to go on unabated?
IMG_20220717_183509_961.jpgIMG_20220717_183421_808.jpgIMG_20220717_183417_026.jpgIMG_20220717_183413_854.jpgIMG_20220716_180208.jpgIMG_20220716_180305.jpgIMG_20220716_180247.jpgIMG_20220716_180222.jpg

BurntJ

Founder

So you admit yore a Groomer.

Fuckin Pedo.

BurntJ

Founder

So you quote the “Oxford learners dictionary” when discussing American customs. 😳🙄🤯🤣

We actually know how to spell COLORED in America…..just like we know how to spell Faggit.

😂Fucks sake Ruben, that stupid shit is pure bloody insanity.

It's 04:40hrs here, I've spent the past several hours researching complex subjects of critical importance.

Thought I'd check in, read a few posts before crashing out, and I find this nonsensical post.

How bout you come help me with something constructive?

Like assisting with digging up & compiling info for 'The Silent Children:...' thread?

You like children, don't you?

And "black" "persons"?

Do you know what percentage of "black" children go missing each year, on average in The USA?
View attachment 122191
Do you posses the courage to bare witness to the ongoing atrocities? and do something to stop it? or merely continue cowering in blissful ignorance, allowing it to go on unabated?
Those are serious pics, where did they come from, especially the last one?

Top Bottom