Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TFSF Mork Forrell Invitational Fantasy College Football Shit talking Thread

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You are actually retarded arent you? This is not hard to keep track of.
Bro….is yore reading comprehension lacking here or what? Auto-Draft was on my account….which I didn’t setup as i picked Rattler originally. Then the auto pick just kept drafting RB’s. I may be retarded….BUT this isn’t why!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
My team: SEC! SEC! SEC!

I’m prob about to just put my squad in auto draft.

BurntJ

Founder
I've tried to give you a couple opportunities in the thread to fix your picks but I think you are missing my messages
I saw but no reason the people I wanted came off right after me and that would have fucked shit all up. I’m cool. Also see Sun Tzu……when we’re Skrong….. 🤣

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Rather than suspending the draft for the night, I just changed time between picks to 16 hours and I’ll set it back in the morning. I want to finish by Wednesday evening to catch the Thursday games.

@RJ2kWJ is up

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Unless a few pick up the pace we will not be finishing by Thursday. Ive done the calc and it ain't happening. SKOL!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Unless a few pick up the pace we will not be finishing by Thursday. Ive done the calc and it ain't happening. SKOL!
So my plan is basically:

At 7:30 PM CST I am going to set the timer to 2 minutes like a standard draft.

At this point, the potential and talent level is very similar for the next 500 players

So if you get autodrafted Wednesday night, you can easily swap out players on the wire

@ChicagoFats
@BurntJ
@catreaper
@TJHall1
@ttyh
@VladimirPAdkins
@RJ2kWJ

TJHall1

Legendary
Well, I was drunk yesterday and drafted a backup qb with the same bye week as my starter.

fuckme-jonahhill.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I made us a shirt:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Where my pick go, crootn?
Oh shit man. I think I meant to pick slade for me, but didn’t realize I had auto drafted and accidentally pushed him to your team

Who you want?

BurntJ

Founder
@Croot_Overlord whoever the commissioner is Better NOT fuck me. Draft is locked and I’m up…

I want Arik Gilbert as I have to deal with his mental bullshit anyway so might as well fuck me in fantasy and real.

Draft Arik Gilbert for me (if I’m timing out)

TJHall1

Legendary
@Croot_Overlord whoever the commissioner is Better NOT fuck me. Draft is locked and I’m up…

I want Arik Gilbert as I have to deal with his mental bullshit anyway so might as well fuck me in fantasy and real.

Draft Arik Gilbert for me (if I’m timing out)
Its not locked up, I think your downs is kicking in again.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Damn it…Im not up or downsy….BUT unfortunately I am retarded. (I swear I’m crashing this shitty site once the draft is over….also to cover the shit stain that is my team.)
i find the more weed I smoke the less confused I get. Have a session and refocus. you are giving us potheads a bad name dammit! SKOL!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
The airhorn pick notification gets me every time and elicits an eye roll from my wife every time.

edit: so naturally I've been keeping my volume turned to 11.

Top Bottom