Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TFSF Mork Forrell Invitational Fantasy College Football Shit talking Thread

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m in faggits……so how we doing this? Obvious Lee last place will be Manning the Glory Hole…..what else we doing here?
Week 1
youre-dead-youre-done.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Who are: Krackhead Bob, Butt Plugerton and Sark after Dark? I know everyone else

I know one is @tjhall

I want to kick off a slow draft tomorrow, but would like to be able to @ everyone in this thread

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@catreaper @BurntJ @VladimirPAdkins @tjhall @RJ2kWJ @Viking @chicagofatz

I gotta figure out who the other two are in the league

I’m gonna kick the draft off tomorrow morning at 8am CST. It’s going to be a slow draft, meaning everyone will have 4 hours to pick and I’ll pause it around 9pm CST until the next morning (you will still be able to pick, just no running clock).

If we aren’t finished by next Wednesday or so, we can crank the speed up so we will be ready for next Saturday

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@catreaper @BurntJ @VladimirPAdkins @tjhall @RJ2kWJ @Viking @chicagofatz

I gotta figure out who the other two are in the league

I’m gonna kick the draft off tomorrow morning at 8am CST. It’s going to be a slow draft, meaning everyone will have 4 hours to pick and I’ll pause it around 9pm CST until the next morning (you will still be able to pick, just no running clock).

If we aren’t finished by next Wednesday or so, we can crank the speed up so we will be ready for next Saturday
@TJHall1 @ChicagoFats

I spelled your usernames wrong above, but see that post for info

TJHall1

Legendary
A little advice, for you guys with a top 5 pick, take qb Spencer Petras from Iowa. Dude is fire.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I'm Sark After Dark in the other league I'm in. Must have auto populated somehow.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yeah @BurntJ is up. Two hours left to pick and then it will auto pick. But it autopicks based on their rankings which are pretty good

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You have to be a non-retard to figure it out. You're fucked.
Yep.....and I have NO hope of Shit Posting Trash Talk in that hell hole.....

BUT someone check to se if my Pick went through?

Also, @TJHall , you cant call glory hole every week you faggit. That is for last place NOT faggits that love to suck dick daily. :ROFLMAO: How you doing this morning good buddy?

BurntJ

Founder
Yeah it’s a fuckin disaster. See my messages above
Boss your gonna have to figure out this fantasy shit (make us a decent board) as we cant afford to have our reputation ruin by a bunch of ITfags from shitty sites.

1t the Masters shit show NOW this. (and im not even mentioning OUR RETARDED NFL DRAFT! FML! :ROFLMAO:

TJHall1

Legendary
Yep.....and I have NO hope of Shit Posting Trash Talk in that hell hole.....

BUT someone check to se if my Pick went through?

Also, @TJHall , you cant call glory hole every week you faggit. That is for last place NOT faggits that love to suck dick daily. :ROFLMAO: How you doing this morning good buddy?
It went thru. I'm doing good. Trying to decide who I'm gonna use my first pick on 32 hours from now.

BurntJ

Founder
It went thru. I'm doing good. Trying to decide who I'm gonna use my first pick on 32 hours from now.
Sorry I took 2 hours to figure out wft was going on. :unsure: 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I defense of the 32 hours......The NFL draft we was even worse.

BurntJ

Founder
Just to let you know it was a huge mistake to take rattler and not take my advice above.
Oh I know that BUT see this is all part of my master plan to draft all QB's. :ROFLMAO:

I cant stand Rattler but Lincoln will throw the ball and OU always plays a shit schedule so that faggit will have ok numbers.......for whoever i trade his faggit ass too.

BurntJ

Founder
Guys we really should have invited Mork Farrell to participate....he probably would have since we are clearly already running on the yahoo/rivals servers here.

Plus can you imagine all the TARD picks Mork would make for his team. That faggit predicted Jalen Hurd (5 Star RB) to be a better running back the NICK CHUBB (4 Star RB). Hurd is literally a backup WR and CHUBB is a top 5 (minimum) RB. :ROFLMAO:
Mork will spin this that Hurd is sooo amazing he made the NFL at a position he had only played for a year or two.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
He just texted me an said have the commissioner make his pick for him. He wants the kicker from vandy.
Anyone that doesn't make their pick on the alloted timeframe will go on autopick moving forward. So we dont have to wait four hours every time

Viking

Legendary
Founder
fuckin' A, let's move this along. I got a fun weekend planned and it does not have 'waiting for crackheads" on the agenda! SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom