Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TFSF Mork Forrell Invitational Fantasy College Football Shit talking Thread

TJHall1

Legendary
im-just-saying-it-couldve-gone-much-worse-it-wasnt-that-bad.gif

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Chicagofats with 8 qbs drafted. Interesting strategy.

In his defense, he did say he sucked at fantasy football.

In a related story, we had the draft for the league I started this thread about on Monday night. We completed it in 3 hours. It was, uh, a little fast paced for me. I kind of liked this draft more.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yall have fun boys.
Yall find the small school meac studs?
I don't have time but ill keep checking in here.
Fyi anyone on the gamecocks is a sure bet

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Chicagofats with 8 qbs drafted. Interesting strategy.
My auto draft was taking all shitty RB’s….interesting strategy in a 10 team COLLEGE FOOTBALL DRAFT. Cornering the QB market and forcing trades…..or not 🤔
1630521071885.png

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I drafted a receiver who tore his acl a month ago.
I took Arik Gilbert who has a “MENTAL” injury.

I now assume the college injury list doesn’t include the choice….PUSSY!
Good to know….

1630521232429.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yall have fun boys.
Yall find the small school meac studs?
I don't have time but ill keep checking in here.
Fyi anyone on the gamecocks is a sure bet
We only did power 5 to keep it more straight forward

TJHall1

Legendary
The amount of cock that Fantrax sucks is unbelievable. What a compete dogshit product after they have been business for quite some time
Ya, that place is shit. They had iowas 2 backup kickers 200 spots above their starter, or some retarded shit like that. And there's no weekly projections? I don't even know 90% of who's on my team. That place sucks ass.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
The amount of cock that Fantrax sucks is unbelievable. What a compete dogshit product after they have been business for quite some time

My experience with the app last night was less than stellar. It updated for about the first five minutes of games and then froze for the next few hours until I went to bed. Had no idea what kind of scoring was going on. They need to work some bugs out quickly.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
The app started out poorly yesterday, but as the day went on, it seemed they were able to figure out how to accommodate the heightened traffic.

Figures I won in this league and lost in the $$$ leage I am in.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Something like: guys playing / guys left maybe?

I think it's: players already played/players currently playing/players remaining

And the number listed next to the clock icon is number of minutes to be played remaining on your active roster.

TJHall1

Legendary
@Viking you motherfucker, I tried to claim that wicks WR same time as you this week. What did you bid? See he's got 27 points already in the 3rd qt tonight.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I was scrambling around Saturday morning preparing to get out of the house and to the stadium for the 11am kick slot where the networks like to showcase real championship contenders and I remember I had to set my FF team for this league. Logged in and cleared a WR out of a starting position with the intent of moving Xavier Worthy into that slot as a replacement but never hit the accept changes or press to submit button or whatever so I ended up playing with an empty WR slot. Xavier Worthy then proceeded to catch 5 passes for 100 yards and 3 touchdowns accounting for 37 fantasy points. I ended up losing by 12. Solid fantasy footballing right there.

TJHall1

Legendary
How does a defense/st get 7 fucking takeaways and only give up 14 points and score only 21 fantasy points?? What a crock of shit. Running back goes for 150 and 2 tds and gets 30 fucking points. But 14 points and SEVEN (Seven, seven miles an hour) turnovers gets 21? Fuck you fagtrax.

Latest posts

Top Bottom