Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tennis Stars Criticize Wimbledon Over Handling of Russia Ukraine Conflict

denn

Legendary
Founder
If they really cared they would join together and not play at all. It's ridiculous that the Russian players aren't allowed to play at least as "International" players.
100%. It is nice that they are saying things publicly but do something about it if you want to really support your fellow players. It is really insane to see these idiots around the world penalizing the Russian athletes based on decisions of their governments. Governments that are not exactly full of the virtue they try to make you think they have.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
This is BS of Wimbledon. Players from Belarus and Russia cannot control the actions of their governments.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Had a buddy get all excited about governments seizing assets of Russian Oligarchs. I cautioned of the slippery slope. He gave me shit about me going all conspiracy.

And here we are!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
If they really cared they would join together and not play at all. It's ridiculous that the Russian players aren't allowed to play at least as "International" players.

This would make a MAJOR statement and have a tremendous political effect. A few of the top players can make this happen, not sure what Wimbledon would do if they all agreed to sit out. I imagine they would cave like the little bitches they are.

Top Bottom