Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stupid shit your Wife (errrr) Significant Other says

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Was riding in the car with my wife yesterday and something happened that reminded me of this thread from rivals way back. Maybe we can revive it.

Wife and I escaped the house the other day, had the nanny come by for a few hours so that we could go run some errands. We put some place into the Waze GPS that was about 30 minutes away and as we are going we got one of the usual police warnings. We got to talking and it turns out that she thought that waze detected radar like a radar detector. Not the stupidest thing i've ever heard, but talk about totally missing the concept of the App ......

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Was riding in the car with my wife yesterday and something happened that reminded me of this thread from rivals way back. Maybe we can revive it.

Wife and I escaped the house the other day, had the nanny come by for a few hours so that we could go run some errands. We put some place into the Waze GPS that was about 30 minutes away and as we are going we got one of the usual police warnings. We got to talking and it turns out that she thought that waze detected radar like a radar detector. Not the stupidest thing i've ever heard, but talk about totally missing the concept of the App ......
Lol, however it wouldn't be to hard to integrate something like that if you had a bluetooth sensor that could detect X, Ka and Laser.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Watching football, my buddies girlfriend sees the camera on a close up of the QB and the caption, ‘

current drive, 6/8 72 yards.

she says very excitedly, ‘his name is current drive, thats cute’

Buddy has a basement that he turned into a home theater. During watch parties we force you to answer a question correctly to come down to watch because bitches don't shut the fuck up during games ( keep in mind there's a huge TV upstairs). Another buddy brought some sloot who was half wasted for the Super Bowl a few years ago. Question was simple: name the two teams playing and their starting QBs. She couldn't name either team. She was so offended she left - and got a DUI on the way home. She calls the buddy who brought her to come pick her up and he left her there until morning.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Doesn't she know you are pursuing meme jihading?

Also

The wife and I were on our way to pick up dinner (Mexican takeout). We just get going down the road and she looks at me with a straight face and asks "is there is anything more peaceful than listening to the frogs on a summer night?"...

47-470730_pepe-meme-facepalm-png-download-pepe-the-frog.png

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Buddy has a basement that he turned into a home theater. During watch parties we force you to answer a question correctly to come down to watch because bitches don't shut the fuck up during games ( keep in mind there's a huge TV upstairs). Another buddy brought some sloot who was half wasted for the Super Bowl a few years ago. Question was simple: name the two teams playing and their starting QBs. She couldn't name either team. She was so offended she left - and got a DUI on the way home. She calls the buddy who brought her to come pick her up and he left her there until morning.

Hahaha, dude that is fucking awesome. I have nothing to add...just that liking this post was not enough, so I had to reply.

rCW702

Elite
"There is no way it costs that much to fly to Hawaii".

US-Map-Share1200.png

Belezabro

Elite
The underrated movie, Diner:

football-scene.gif

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
here’s a Saturday gem:

last year while planting her garden : “honey, will you put up a net fence around my garden to keep the deer away”. So I did.

this year while planting her garden: “I don’t think I need a net fence this year since the deer didn’t eat my plants last year”

Latest posts

Top Bottom