Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Life with the in laws #2 !

Wagonstick 74

Poster
This story includes @Simmer007 because he got to witness this in person.

So I believe it was my daughters 9th or 10th birthday party. Simmer and myself are upstairs at my house putting together one of my daughters birthday presents. It’s daytime around 3-4 pm. As we work, we hear this blood curling scream “they are taking everything” from down stairs. Everyone just comes to a hault. The party, conversation everything as she (my MIL) is literally losing her shit in the middle of this party just screaming “they are taking everything” and who has xyz car they have to move it “they are taking everything” is the only other words out of her mouth. She begins to get emotional yelling for this person to move their car because they are leaving ! Oddly enough it’s Simmers car that’s blocking them so he had to go move it. This whole chain of events happened within maybe 5 minutes. After MIL and FIL leave everyone else is literally in shock as to what just happened. Daughters party is ruinined/over, just literally ruined ! Just a wake of what the fuck is going over the party goers. So my poor wife has to find out what just transpired. So she finds out that one of the motion detectors at their house had gone off and triggered her to be notified of it. We later found out that no internal doors or windows had been breached. It was a damn motion detector possibly a small animal or critter. Now let me explain their house driveway situation. As I stated before it was daylight. Their driveway is the equivalent of a ski jump starting ramp that goes down a full story in about 20 feet in length. So not only is no one leaving their house with anything heavier than 5 pounds up the driveway. They would have to have had a truck in the middle of day without someone seeing them. This psychopath thought they were “stealing” a piano and other “things” in that house. So instead of her making a rational decision (which isn’t possible in her head) as to why the motion detector went off. She totally ruins my daughters party and several people other than Simmer got to meet the real person ! Total psychopath!!!!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

So I believe it was my daughters 9th or 10th birthday party. Simmer and myself are upstairs at my house putting together one of my daughters birthday presents. It’s daytime around 3-4 pm. As we work, we hear this blood curling scream “they are taking everything” from down stairs. Everyone just comes to a hault. The party, conversation everything as she (my MIL) is literally losing her shit in the middle of this party just screaming “they are taking everything” and who has xyz car they have to move it “they are taking everything” is the only other words out of her mouth. She begins to get emotional yelling for this person to move their car because they are leaving ! Oddly enough it’s Simmers car that’s blocking them so he had to go move it. This whole chain of events happened within maybe 5 minutes. After MIL and FIL leave everyone else is literally in shock as to what just happened. Daughters party is ruinined/over, just literally ruined ! Just a wake of what the fuck is going over the party goers. So my poor wife has to find out what just transpired. So she finds out that one of the motion detectors at their house had gone off and triggered her to be notified of it. We later found out that no internal doors or windows had been breached. It was a damn motion detector possibly a small animal or critter. Now let me explain their house driveway situation. As I stated before it was daylight. Their driveway is the equivalent of a ski jump starting ramp that goes down a full story in about 20 feet in length. So not only is no one leaving their house with anything heavier than 5 pounds up the driveway. They would have to have had a truck in the middle of day without someone seeing them. This psychopath thought they were “stealing” a piano and other “things” in that house. So instead of her making a rational decision (which isn’t possible in her head) as to why the motion detector went off. She totally ruins my daughters party and several people other than Simmer got to meet the real person ! Total psychopath!!!!
Your family is an awesome collection of very dangerous people, except for you. The story is a great one. Maybe one day, say 130 years from now, you can all sit around the dinner table and have a good laugh. But, I must say you had one epic line that make me LOL. And it is a line that 99% of all men that read this incredible account of insanity can relate to. Here it is: "So instead of her making a rational decision (which isn’t possible in her head) as to why the motion detector went off."

So many things are not possible in the minds of so many women. Thanks for the epiphany Wagonstick!

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

Hopefully you're in the will....

The piano will be a nice collection piece. Lol

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
Got Dam I had forgotten about this. What a fvcking loon. Just screaming at the top of her lungs. And her cuck husband just meekly waking just 2 steps behind her and she’s screaming at me to move my car.

Latest posts

Top Bottom