Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Squirters: Is it bodily fluids or urine?

TJHall1

Legendary
ITT we laugh at how many people don't realize they've been getting pissed on.
I mean I understand, I was young and retarded when it happened to me. I thought it was awesome. Then my brain kicked in, and I realized women don't have a cum producing organ to shoot jizz out because I made them cum so hard, because I'm not retarded.
It's hilarious to me that there are men in their 30s and 40s ITT who think they are making their women cum like this and can't wrap their head around simple anatomy.
It. Is. Piss.

My understanding has been that it is basically pee with a different pH.

Here is a science for you on the topic.

-From the Article-
Conclusions: The present data based on ultrasonographic bladder monitoring and biochemical analyses indicate that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists.

Personal Experience: I was once enjoying time with a new lady friend and I was giving her the ol’ Tongue Blast 3000 when she squirted and filled my mouth. I was under the impression at the time that this was mystical female ejaculate, not human urine. So I swallowed it.

Of note, it didn’t smell at all like pee, nor did it taste bad. Nor did I get an infection or keel over dead or whatever happens when you drink pee.

So take that, science.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
My understanding has been that it is basically pee with a different pH.

Here is a science for you on the topic.

-From the Article-
Conclusions: The present data based on ultrasonographic bladder monitoring and biochemical analyses indicate that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists.

Personal Experience: I was once enjoying time with a new lady friend and I giving her the ol’ Tongue Blast 3000 when she squirted and filled my mouth. I was under the impression at the time that this was mystical female ejaculate, not human urine. So I swallowed it.

Of note, it didn’t smell at all like pee, nor did it taste bad.

So take that, science.
Bingo^^^^

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
It comes from the female prostate (skene?) and it's not enough to get your sheets wet and squirt out her pussy like you said. It's piss you're getting covered in you fuckin moron.
You can't even put together a paragraph without looking like a 7 year old or people having no clue what your retarded ass is even saying.
Plus you jerked off on a baby you pedophile.
Well I just experienced it again this weekend. Might have been the best weve had. No kids Valentines weekend. She doesnt squirt squirt but it comes out and it absolutely isnt piss.

Youre just a hater bc your little tiny penis doesnt really work now and barley ever has.
You have a fantasy of me jerking off on a child youre obsessed with.

Let it go I win you lose. Im sure youre use to it.

Oler Ted

Elite
Well I just experienced it again this weekend. Might have been the best weve had. No kids Valentines weekend. She doesnt squirt squirt but it comes out and it absolutely isnt piss.

Youre just a hater bc your little tiny penis doesnt really work now and barley ever has.

Did you collect some samples for us to analyze?

TJHall1

Legendary

First of all you jacked it on a baby. You're the one who said that, so if it's a fantasy it's your fantasy.
2nd you still haven't answered the question about where all this cum is cumming from? What organ? Why can't you answer that?

giphy.webp

TJHall1

Legendary
Why are you so fucking worked up about squirting?
Asking questions is being worked up? I'm very curious what these guys think their women are spraying them with out of their vaginas.

My laughing emojis must have been the giveaway that I'm just really, really worked up about this.

Asking questions is being worked up? I'm very curious what these guys think their women are spraying them with out of their vaginas.

My laughing emojis must have been the giveaway that I'm just really, really worked up about this.
Damn now your getting rustled with me. Calm down man

OPD77

Legendary
What is it then? What is this magic fluid that comes from the BLADDER?
I never said where it did or didn't come from. There are other glands and hardware in the vagina that produce fluids. I simply said it does not smell like piss, or is it plain piss. Do I think it can/does have piss a little in it? Yes.
You're getting a bit wound up over the squirting son, lol....smoke a blunt and chill. As long as it isn't straight yellow piss, AND IT'S NOT, NOT EVEN CLOSE who gives a fuck? I don't', my lady loves and it happens almost every time.

The bottom line.​

"Squirting is definitely real, though the jury is still out on what squirt is and whether squirting is pee. But no matter what it is, squirting feels good for many women, and we should support and celebrate women's pleasurable sexual experiences. So if it feels good, go ahead: Wet the bed."
In case there are some that don't know how to do it and may be butt hurt as a result, here's some help. LOL

Here's our full guide on how to squirt, in case you're curious.

TJHall1

Legendary
I never said where it did or didn't come from. There are other glands and hardware in the vagina that produce fluids. I simply said it does not smell like piss, or is it plain piss. Do I think it can/does have piss a little in it? Yes.
You're getting a bit wound up over the squirting son, lol....smoke a blunt and chill. As long as it isn't straight yellow piss, AND IT'S NOT, NOT EVEN CLOSE who gives a fuck? I don't', my lady loves and it happens almost every time.

The bottom line.​

"Squirting is definitely real, though the jury is still out on what squirt is and whether squirting is pee. But no matter what it is, squirting feels good for many women, and we should support and celebrate women's pleasurable sexual experiences. So if it feels good, go ahead: Wet the bed."
In case there are some that don't know how to do it and may be butt hurt as a result, here's some help. LOL

Here's our full guide on how to squirt, in case you're curious.
It's like 95% piss with what little ejaculate a woman produces. Its not a question, it's been proven. I find it hilarious some think their lady is cumming on them but then can't say where this cum is sourced. Extremely worked up to the point I was laughing at a few of the responses saying they weren't being urinated on 🤣

QuanChi

Elite
It's like 95% piss with what little ejaculate a woman produces. Its not a question, it's been proven. I find it hilarious some think their lady is cumming on them but then can't say where this cum is sourced. Extremely worked up to the point I was laughing at a few of the responses saying they weren't being urinated on 🤣
Well I like to be pissed on so I don’t care one way or the other

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I was just telling the whoore about this thread. She thought it was pretty funny but said she felt bad for the guys who can't admit they've been getting pissed on for so long. 🤣🤣🤣
Better to be pissed off than pissed on.

TJHall1

Legendary
I told my wife about this thread and read her some of the posts. Her response was “as a “squirter” I don’t know exactly what it is…but I can tell you for sure that it’s not pee”.
You should ask her where it comes from. Maybe we found a woman with the first ever cum organ.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
You should ask her where it comes from. Maybe we found a woman with the first ever cum organ.

I’m baffled by it. You can make her squirt then after sex she will go pee like she still has a full bladder. It’s crazy.

And the squirting O makes her whole body shake hard. Not like a clitoral O. It’s just a weird ass thing.

And if bringing her some ecstasy means some piss. Cool. It means you nailed her so good she lost bladder control if you’re correct. Fresh urine is clean. ZFG.

Full disclosure. Im a dirty mofo in the bedroom.

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m baffled by it. You can make her squirt then after sex she will go pee like she still has a full bladder. It’s crazy.

And the squirting O makes her whole body shake hard. Not like a clitoral O. It’s just a weird ass thing.

And if bringing her some ecstasy means some piss. Cool. It means you nailed her so good she lost bladder control if you’re correct. Fresh urine is clean. ZFG.

Full disclosure. Im a dirty mofo in the bedroom.
Ya, part of the study was that they had no clue the bladder could refill as fast as it did. They had them piss right before they started, and then an mri right before orgasm showed the bladder had refilled. It's weird, but the liquids from the sample before and after orgasm were nearly identical.

I think some in here just don't want to admit they've been getting pissed on. I mean a couple still won't admit they're getting pissed on even when it's proven.

When I'm fully hydrated my piss is clear like water and doesn't really smell. That doesn't mean I'm gonna drink it and say it's not piss. It's still piss.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Ya, part of the study was that they had no clue the bladder could refill as fast as it did. They had them piss right before they started, and then an mri right before orgasm showed the bladder had refilled. It's weird, but the liquids from the sample before and after orgasm were nearly identical.

I think some in here just don't want to admit they've been getting pissed on. I mean a couple still won't admit they're getting pissed on even when it's proven.

When I'm fully hydrated my piss is clear like water and doesn't really smell. That doesn't mean I'm gonna drink it and say it's not piss. It's still piss.

Top Bottom