Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So trump raised 250 million

TJHall1

Legendary
Welp, @Jtrain80 and @HiddenLakes , more than 24 hours after it was revealed there's still no word from cadet bone spurs or anyone else who supports him (except for the twats in this thread) saying that this isn't true....I wonder if it's because all this money is easily tracked, even by the public, so they can't deny it???

🤣🤣🤣 Fuckin morons

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Welp, @Jtrain80 and @HiddenLakes , more than 24 hours after it was revealed there's still no word from cadet bone spurs or anyone else who supports him (except for the twats in this thread) saying that this isn't true....I wonder if it's because all this money is easily tracked, even by the public, so they can't deny it???

🤣🤣🤣 Fuckin morons
Hey faggot go to sleep. Embarrassing.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
At least get some facts straight before you try to have a sweet burn like the one you just tried. Not married. Sorry cadet bone spurs has you so brainwashed you have to white knight every one of his dirty deeds.

Ya, I dunno what the fuck that post was about. A lot of his shit makes no sense.

So you start a thread about some story you read, get triggered when nobody gives a shit about said story, and then continue to belittle anyone that still doesn’t buy into this story. That sound about right dipshit?

TJHall1

Legendary
So you start a thread about some story you read, get triggered when nobody gives a shit about said story, and then continue to belittle anyone that still doesn’t buy into this story. That sound about right dipshit?
"No one gives a shit about it"

Yet here you are commenting on it.

And LOL at not buying into something that you yourself can look up on the internet. Yes, even your retarded ass can track bone spurs grift.

And LOL at not buying into something that you yourself can look up on the internet. Yes, even your retarded ass can track bone spurs grift.
What makes it grifting?

These people weren’t getting swindled in any way since all the money was used or will be used to secure elections / create public support to secure elections unless there were things happening that haven’t been mentioned yet.

champsballs

Elite
Founder

I could look up pictures of your moms asshole online too, doesn’t mean anyone gives a shit about her either.
I think most of the posts on any thread you start are people getting a kick out of you getting so triggered.
@laterallyshaking get your boy so he doesn’t shake out of his own skin from being so triggered

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I could look up pictures of your moms asshole online too, doesn’t mean anyone gives a shit about her either.
I think most of the posts on any thread you start are people getting a kick out of you getting so triggered.
@laterallyshaking get your boy so he doesn’t shake out of his own skin from being so triggered
Let it go Ray

TJHall1

Legendary
When someone other than you starts to care
ha-smirk.gif

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
@TJHall1 i read the first article in you your Google search by NPR.org and I gotta say …. They got him this time!

“while distasteful, not illegal.”
“Not actionable”
“Oftentimes, campaigns do this”
- if the funds were used for personal use they might possibly be actionable, but we don’t have shit yet?

Honestly it sounds like another lazy hit piece on Trump. There is plenty of valid criticism of Trump this doesn’t seem like one of them.

TJHall1

Legendary
@TJHall1 i read the first article in you your Google search by NPR.org and I gotta say …. They got him this time!

“while distasteful, not illegal.”
“Not actionable”
“Oftentimes, campaigns do this”
- if the funds were used for personal use they might possibly be actionable, but we don’t have shit yet?

Honestly it sounds like another lazy hit piece on Trump. There is plenty of valid criticism of Trump this doesn’t seem like one of them.
Read this thread. I never said it was illegal. Nothing I linked said it was illegal. You're like the 3rd or 4th person who has used the we got him thing. There's nothing to get him about over this.

Fact: he had an email campaign raising funds for an election defense fund.
Fact: that fund didn't exist.

There's nothing illegal. He made sure not to be specific enough.

If you don't see anything shady about it then that's ok. This is a valid criticism. He played people, dumb people, and the lovers are jumping to his defense over the most obvious thing I've ever seen.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Read this thread. I never said it was illegal. Nothing I linked said it was illegal. You're like the 3rd or 4th person who has used the we got him thing. There's nothing to get him about over this.

Fact: he had an email campaign raising funds for an election defense fund.
Fact: that fund didn't exist.

There's nothing illegal. He made sure not to be specific enough.

If you don't see anything shady about it then that's ok.

So your Jimmie’s are rustled about something not illegal?

You think he is the only politician that does something shady?

So the money went into a general fund instead of a specific fund? Do you not think every other politician in the world has done that?

Again, find some legitimate criticism there are plenty.

TJHall1

Legendary
So your Jimmie’s are rustled about something not illegal?

You think he is the only politician that does something shady?

So the money went into a general fund instead of a specific fund? Do you not think every other politician in the world has done that?

Again, find some legitimate criticism there are plenty.
No jimmies rustled. Just find it funny twats like you defend bullshit like what he pulled.

The funds went to "charities" of his colleagues and his hotel funds.

He specifically made people feel they were donating to a fund dealing with election fraud.

He knew that fund didn't exist.

That's shady.

I thought people liked him because he wasn't a politician and didn't act like one. Now you defend his grifting with "all politicians do this."

🤣🤣🤣

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
No jimmies rustled. Just find it funny twats like you defend bullshit like what he pulled.

The funds went to "charities" of his colleagues and his hotel funds.

He specifically made people feel they were donating to a fund dealing with election fraud.

He knew that fund didn't exist.

That's shady.

I thought people liked him because he wasn't a politician and didn't act like one. Now you defend his grifting with "all politicians do this."

🤣🤣🤣

This is why people think that twats like you are full of shit. You took the time to make a thread about "oh god look at what Trump did, how could you support him" but the very article you cite said the behavior is commonplace and happens oftentimes throughout political campaigns.

Find some legitimate criticism. This is honestly a post i would expect from a lib, you can do better.

1655724093362.png

TJHall1

Legendary
This is why people think that twats like you are full of shit. You took the time to make a thread about "oh god look at what Trump did, how could you support him" but the very article you cite said the behavior is commonplace and happens oftentimes throughout political campaigns.

Find some legitimate criticism. This is honestly a post i would expect from a lib, you can do better.

View attachment 111759
I'm not full of shit. This happened. He grifted people. And I didn't ask anyone how they could support him. I voted for him and liked what he did with his policies.

But when cunts like you defend him in situations like this are hilarious.

He raised money for a fund knowing that fund didn't exist.

That's shitty.

You defend it saying all politicians do this. Trump isn't supposed to be a politician I thought. Isn't that why we elected him. Drain the swamp!!

But you defend shady shit like this with "all politicians do it!"

Retarded.

The hoops you'll jump through to defend that douche are hilarious 😂!!

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I see Wednesday of last week OP still woke up with a micro penis and is big mad.
I couldn't give 2 Fs what he spent money on. Especially if it was donated to him. Ive never donated to any politician.

Him being a great president and your micro penis have nothing to do with one another.

TJHall1

Legendary
I see Wednesday of last week OP still woke up with a micro penis and is big mad.
I couldn't give 2 Fs what he spent money on. Especially if it was donated to him. Ive never donated to any politician.

Him being a great president and your micro penis have nothing to do with one another.
You have a ridiculous obsession with my penis. Almost every post where you reply to me or talk about me you're talking about my penis.

Between your obsession with my penis and your fetish with jerking off on your baby, I'd say you're mentally unwell.

TJHall1

Legendary

Also, a "great" president wouldn't have a problem getting elected to a second term. Calling a president that got beat by Joe Biden great is fucking hilarious.

Top Bottom