Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So trump raised 250 million

TJHall1

Legendary
For an "election defense fund" to fight voter fraud and protect the integrity of this last election, starting right after Biden was elected. It was an email campaign that raised 250 million in majority small donations.

Turns out this fund didn't even exist and large portions of the donations went to the "trump hotel collection" and “Trump Chief of Staff Mark Meadows‘ charitable foundation."

Seems legit 🤣. Glad I don't give money to shit like that no matter who's running.

Or is there an explanation for this, I'm sure? 🤣 maybe some of you got these emails and can set this straight.

TJHall1

Legendary

TJHall1

Legendary
Totally legit sources that popped up on that search. I completely believe them. Trump is dead to me now. I will be donating to Clinton Foundation from here on out.

I mean it is on literally EVERY single MSM outlet so it MUST be true
You guys let me know when this turns out to not be true. I'll be waiting, a long, long, long time.

Fucking retards can't get past your love affair for trump.

TJHall1

Legendary
Totally legit sources that popped up on that search. I completely believe them. Trump is dead to me now. I will be donating to Clinton Foundation from here on out.

I mean it is on literally EVERY single MSM outlet so it MUST be true
Hanna Allred, a former Trump campaign staffer, told the committee she did not know of any “Election Defense Fund.”

“I don't believe there was actually a fund called the Election Defense Fund,” Allred said.

You two: FAKE NEWS!! FAKE NEWS!!

Jtrain80

Legendary
Funny how no magas are reporting on this or commenting on Twitter. Maybe that's because they know how easy it is to trace where this money comes from and where it goes beings it's reported.

Dumbass.

I can't imagine being feeble minded enough to believe anything the media says.

They got him this time huh?

TJHall1

Legendary

I don't believe everything the media says. That would be idiotic. Just like you thinking the media is making this up is idiotic.

Got him for what?? They can't charge him for making his donors think their money was going to something that it didn't. It's not fraud. Its just pathetic.

TJHall1

Legendary

“I am calling on YOU to step up and contribute to our Official Election Defense Fund so that we can DEFEND the Election and finish the fight,” one such email, on Nov. 14th, 2020, read.

This is not debatable. Emails were sent, sometimes 20 in a single day to 1 person, asking for money for the election defense fund.

That fund doesn't and didn't exist. That's not debatable. It never did.

Wtf is wrong with you?

Funny how no magas are reporting on this or commenting on Twitter. Maybe that's because they know how easy it is to trace where this money comes from and where it goes beings it's reported.

Dumbass.
Most deplorables just don’t care.

Even if they did it wouldn’t shake their support for him and it definitely wouldn’t stop them from voting for him.

“I am calling on YOU to step up and contribute to our Official Election Defense Fund so that we can DEFEND the Election and finish the fight,” one such email, on Nov. 14th, 2020, read.

This is not debatable. Emails were sent, sometimes 20 in a single day to 1 person, asking for money for the election defense fund.

Wtf is wrong with you?
If I were to send him money I would expect him to spend it however he wants.

It’s not like there is a contract or anything. That being said I’m not poor so I admit I don’t get as worked up about money as some folks do.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Wtf is wrong with you?

I don't like the media and do not trust them.
Wait, since you are "special" I will be a little more clear. I HATE THE MOTHER FUCKERS AND EVERY THING THEY STAND FOR.

Countless lies have been told about him and anyone else who dares to disagree with them. Give this story a couple days and we will find out it misrepresented or needs to updated Yada Yada Yada. Just like Russia collusion, the Ukranian hoax, ....But hey, at least they reeled in one moron.

Maybe you should switch to Democrat. In fact, I don't think my side will miss you.

TJHall1

Legendary
Wait, since you are "special" I will be a little more clear. I HATE THE MOTHER FUCKERS AND EVERY THING THEY STAND FOR.

Countless lies have been told about him and anyone else who dares to disagree with them. Give this story a couple days and we will find out it misrepresented or needs to updated Yada Yada Yada. Just like Russia collusion, the Ukranian hoax, ....But hey, at least they reeled in one moron.

Maybe you should switch to Democrat. In fact, I don't think my side will miss you.
Wait a couple more days for what??? The emails are real. There was no fund.

It's that fuckin simple.

Wait a couple more days so hopefully it'll be forgotten about and you no longer look like a moron?

This is not just a story cooked up by the media. You clearly haven't read ANYTHING about It. Special...hahaha. Special is your undying love for trump and your blind retardedness in thinking he wouldn't pull some shit like this.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

He’s already a cock guzzling democrat

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Don't confusing calling out the retards with being triggered.

Lol @laterallyshaking get your boy before he offs himself over someone spending money that was given to them
Nobody was forced to donate a single penny, just like tj was never forced to have multiple men ejaculate in his mouth he just likes the taste

TJHall1

Legendary
Lol @laterallyshaking get your boy before he offs himself over someone spending money that was given to them
Nobody was forced to donate a single penny, just like tj was never forced to have multiple men ejaculate in his mouth he just likes the taste
Who said anybody was forced to donate? Literally no one has said that. Can you read?

The point is ol cadet bone spurs told all his devout followers to donate to a fund he knew didn't exist.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
liar-liar-mamma.gif

@TJHall1 it seems that you are my boy now. How does this work? Do we hold hands or???

Jtrain80

Legendary

He wasn't sucking on them, just holding the phallus in his mouth until the swelling went down.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Who said anybody was forced to donate? Literally no one has said that. Can you read?

The point is ol cadet bone spurs told all his devout followers to donate to a fund he knew didn't exist.
So you’re triggered because people do what they want with their money? Or is it cuz you have no money? Or Maybe it’s cuz your wife keeps sending everyone pictures of her dick.

TJHall1

Legendary
So you’re triggered because people do what they want with their money? Or is it cuz you have no money? Or Maybe it’s cuz your wife keeps sending everyone pictures of her dick.
At least get some facts straight before you try to have a sweet burn like the one you just tried. Not married. Sorry cadet bone spurs has you so brainwashed you have to white knight every one of his dirty deeds.

Top Bottom