Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smoking Marijuana should be punished

Should it?

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • I love getting high

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Fucking legal lmfao

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I'm just here for the cartel

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Ugh.... @Rebarcock. Hook me up bro.

I need an option....FUCK NO, we already have enough potheads trying to buy all the goods up. Us upstanding weed smokers don't want to deal with any more rift raft. PLUS FUCK THE GOVERNMENT AND THEIR BS TAXES.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.
Dm me. I don't deal. I have friends everywhere in every state. Of youre.in grogoa drive to Florida or DC
Just dm me

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I need an option....FUCK NO, we already have enough potheads trying to buy all the goods up. Us upstanding weed smokers don't want to deal with any more rift raft. PLUS FUCK THE GOVERNMENT AND THEIR BS TAXES.

I don't pay taxes on any kettucenbut what u buy at walmart

champsballs

Elite
Founder
No. At that point it becomes a narcotic life morphine.
Sorry. You'll have to enjoy your drug of choice by Banging that Bitch
Ok sober sally.
Surely I can't be the only vote for loving to get high. This past spring I gave up all medicines everything OTC or prescription, marijuana is way safer than any chinese manufactured bullshit medicine that most of our country is dependent on. I'm talking about stupid shit our body doesn't need like basic prescriptions down to tylenol. Everyone is gonna be freaking the fk out while i'm just chillin with my natural immunities

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Ok sober sally.
Surely I can't be the only vote for loving to get high. This past spring I gave up all medicines everything OTC or prescription, marijuana is way safer than any chinese manufactured bullshit medicine that most of our country is dependent on. I'm talking about stupid shit our body doesn't need like basic prescriptions down to tylenol. Everyone is gonna be freaking the fk out while i'm just chillin with my natural immunities
I still use shrubs I don't even like to use the smokable vapor and I agree with you that it helps my body 100%

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Assigned 25,000 and has to go out in the next 10 days and before the end of the week I'll sign $150,000 that's to go out before the end of the month so my December was terrible but it always has been the past 30 years

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The people will try God damn celibacy then I wouldn't have to take off so much time because it wouldn't be so many kids in school them little f******

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The people will try God damn celibacy then I wouldn't have to take off so much time because it wouldn't be so many kids in school them little f******
I'm kidding every child is a blessing even the retarded ones I love them they're really scared of retarded ones I still love but you got to be careful around them I'm saying this as a Catholic I know stuff that other people don't

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Cartel and yes agree . They probably have the Pennsylvania Amish too. We need to use celibacy against them. Big infighting. The chick's wanna fuck and the cartel want them to for moneym surely this will upset the men when they get out priced by their daughter

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Ok sober sally.

I don’t love getting high but it is the only thing I’ve found that keeps me on the wagon with alcohol. I just got back on after a couple rocky patches. Every time I quit smoking I end up falling off and losing all progress made while not drinking.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
@TopHook I'm Richarded and don't kknowthat is 🤣
Bruh.
UnpleasantEasygoingIzuthrush-max-1mb.gif

Look at the moon and the circle around it. If it's still there.

Libotay

Poster

Just pay your taxes like a good boy! Got to keep those dudes rich pumping out weapons to fight their made up wars!
Now don't fuck with me on this, I don't mean the Roman-Visigoth war, I think that was legit as fuck!

Top Bottom