Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smoking Marijuana should be punished

Should it?

• Yes

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • I love getting high

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Fucking legal lmfao

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • I'm just here for the cartel

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Dorchester is having tornado warnings issued right now usually one of means there's something been spotted

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Y'all don't have to worry about me I just got a case of beer and two pieces of red velvet cake
I have my annual physical with my doctor a week from tomorrow and I have no fucks to give. If I die I die

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Well drive to Mt pleasant Police department. Ask for me by name. They usually have a good idea where I am. Seriously I'd just have to find someone to watch Coop for a day. I won't board him. His house as much as mine the way I see it. And his asshole isn't bleeding any ore and I got everything cleaned up and burnt

Compound fracture of femur at 13. 2nd week JV football. View attachment 159996
It's rolling in here also.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It’s the 4th day of the year, you’re like the guy who uses all his vacation days on the very day they rollover to the next year. I would probly do the same but I don’t take vacations or celebrate any major holidays.
Dude, I own the joint. I'm part owner in 2 others. I started it w my dad in 1995. I've spent months/years of my life debilitated bc of my families business. I haven't had a vacation in 12 years unless you include when my house burned down.
I think I'm ok leaving early bc a big rain is coming. If I had inside cutting and punching or bending to do I'd do it. I have plates to weld I can't get inside. My cell still works and no one can tell of I'm fucked up bc I always sound like a marble mouth bc I dip. You're just mad Cooper would fuck Champ up admit it

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It's rolling in here also.
I just drove out of a hugoesque down pour.
Fucking tweetie birds are ducking around at my house 1.5 mile away. I'm a mile or so up 41 on rt in Phillips. Edge of swamp. Rainfall ships this 2 mile square area it seems like to me. Maybe it is my imagination bc my front floods plenty too but at normal times. Maybe it is my God's vibe protecting me his precious creation. No one laughs or eats the pain quite like I do.
@champsballs I was only fucking around. Cooper became an asshole after the fire. I was one before it. I hope you know I was kidding around.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Dude, I own the joint. I'm part owner in 2 others. I started it w my dad in 1995. I've spent months/years of my life debilitated bc of my families business. I haven't had a vacation in 12 years unless you include when my house burned down.
I think I'm ok leaving early bc a big rain is coming. If I had inside cutting and punching or bending to do I'd do it. I have plates to weld I can't get inside. My cell still works and no one can tell of I'm fucked up bc I always sound like a marble mouth bc I dip. You're just mad Cooper would fuck Champ up admit it
Careful not to make all your fresh rebar rust with all that saltiness. No way that cooper would mess champ up cuz champ doesn’t fight dogs he’s too smart

champsballs

Elite
Founder
@champsballs I was only fucking around. Cooper became an asshole after the fire. I was one before it. I hope you know I was kidding around.
Bullshit. I’m deeply offended by your comments.
Champ only fucks up unwanted varmit that tries to attack his pet chicken in the backyard. A group of possums has been getting into our fenced in backyard this winter they go after the eggs and now going after the chicken itself. He brought this to the door last night it’s the 4th one that’s still alive like I wanna play with it or something it’s pretty small compared to the others. He’s been hiding dead ones behind the woodpile like a trophy case.
D0307649-E597-42EC-9BCA-5AEFF79D97A9.jpeg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Bullshit. I’m deeply offended by your comments.
Champ only fucks up unwanted varmit that tries to attack his pet chicken in the backyard. A group of possums has been getting into our fenced in backyard this winter they go after the eggs and now going after the chicken itself. He brought this to the door last night it’s the 4th one that’s still alive like I wanna play with it or something it’s pretty small compared to the others. He’s been hiding dead ones behind the woodpile like a trophy case.
View attachment 160032
You got a pet Opossum?

champsballs

Elite
Founder
You got a pet Opossum?
No I have lots of dead opossums cuz they keep messing with my pet chicken, Chickey, who I’ve had as a pet for 6 years now. My other dog that’s a lot bigger has gotten way way too old to give a shit about the chicken anymore so it’s Champs job to be on patrol. I really should put a camera in my backyard cuz this chicken is a fearless warrior she’s been attacked multiple times by hawks opossums and coons and she’s smart enough to know that if she makes enough noise one of the dogs will come fuck shit up. This chicken legit thinks it’s a dog it will come running to greet me and the dogs when it hasn’t seen us for a while and likes to be held like a little puppy

champsballs

Elite
Founder
You got a pet Opossum?
Here she is about 5 years ago trying to get my kid to open the door to bring food and play. Tbh it’s a weird situation she pecks at the door at the same time every morning. She refuses to sleep in a coop and will only sleep by the door with a window no matter what the weather or danger is. B8FB0F73-741F-41F2-B1F2-827731D35727.jpegD146133D-B4CB-47F5-8C62-81D2902FFC02.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom