Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smoking Marijuana should be punished

Should it?

• Yes

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • I love getting high

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Fucking legal lmfao

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • I'm just here for the cartel

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Dabs are the shit...I still like flower best, but a combo can be nice. I quit again back in June, but it was a nice run, and I'm thinking about smoking again...we'll see

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
@TopHook We won 7 in a row, and y'all chickened out one year and we didn't play...so yeah...but after y'alls 5 bomb, I definitely understand lol
Ahhh,
giphy.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I don’t love getting high but it is the only thing I’ve found that keeps me on the wagon with alcohol. I just got back on after a couple rocky patches. Every time I quit smoking I end up falling off and losing all progress made while not drinking.
Yeah I'm Irish I get it. I only drink at most every other day. If you only drink 50% or less you can't be an alcoholic. I'm very much a drunk but I'm a fun drunk

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Just pay your taxes like a good boy! Got to keep those dudes rich pumping out weapons to fight their made up wars!
Now don't fuck with me on this, I don't mean the Roman-Visigoth war, I think that was legit as fuck!
Weird flex in this thread. Check out dances. We all know that shit dude. Don't @kek yourself

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
View attachment 159836

Advanced Vape Supply Molecule22 RDA with ESCC (Energized Silicon Carbide Crucible)
M22 Bubbler (had the old version, just got the latest revision with honeycomb diffuser)
Dovpo Odin Mini DNA75C box mod
O'Connell Woodworks 14mm J-hook
Custom glass carb
Good stuff. Seems like a lot of different parts. I considered buying an e-rig but don't know enough about them and all the various parts.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Nice. Love a good storm. Probably wont be anything when it get's here. That damn waterway always cuts it off. @Rebarcock.
Where my place burned down I was 1/4from harbor and ports. I've seen some of the most amazing shit and some intense lightning blowing up houses and transformers with direct hits. I'm a good ways up the Cooper River now. It is weird how just a couple miles makes such a difference.
My dad and I always compare here and MB. Yall are a little further out in the ocean but the different weather is odd to me.
@Mr.Fitzwell maybe I'll try and get up to Gvulle for a hangout. If you fish I'll drag my Lil John w a 20 tiller. We can drop it in a puddle if you wanna

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Rebarcock. OH fosho bro less dew dis!
April may is bass bedding time. Or we can stripe bass. My shit is geared for ocean/river rip. We can literally hit anywhere inland. Doesn't look like much but it is a nice boat. I have a Garmin finder on it but if we lake or freshwater I doubt we need it unless we stripper fish

Attachments

• 20230104_111922.jpg
    20230104_111922.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 2

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Rebarcock. I'm Corky for whatever right now bro...free time 😁
Well drive to Mt pleasant Police department. Ask for me by name. They usually have a good idea where I am. Seriously I'd just have to find someone to watch Coop for a day. I won't board him. His house as much as mine the way I see it. And his asshole isn't bleeding any ore and I got everything cleaned up and burnt
You just had the 50 year upgrade. It's part of the upgrade.
Compound fracture of femur at 13. 2nd week JV football. 20230104_130229.jpg

Top Bottom