Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Shower question

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The bar of soap first then I proceed up to the largest bottle…

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I typically shove the soaped up loofa up my ass and then use baby soap to scrub myself down while having a screaming orgasm.

The bar of soap first then I proceed up to the largest bottle…
I can relate to both of these. There is no better time to shove stuff up your ass than in the shower. Plenty of slippery things and you are already nude

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
most of my showers start with a vigorous jerk, then I use my gf's bar of facial soap to clean my hands, then I shampoo, and finally I loofa with body wash.
If there were a “golden” way to shower, this would be it. I might just Google golden showers to see what techniques come up

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I usually just pee on the ground after I wash my feet
SmoggyUnfinishedChafer-max-1mb.gif

PleasureMoose

Legendary
put a bar of soap between you ass checks, let it rest during the duration of shower. take body wash to clean the meat and potatoes, under arms, face etc. After washing take the bar of soap out of your ass and rinse.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
put a bar of soap between you ass checks, let it rest during the duration of shower. take body wash to clean the meat and potatoes, under arms, face etc. After washing take the bar of soap out of your ass and rinse.
Your wisdom is off the charts

Overwatch

Poster
Founder
What kinda moron washes his feet first? Unless you perform the wafflestomp when you first get in the shower? Still, you’re a strange dude if you wash your feet first.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
What kinda moron washes his feet first? Unless you perform the wafflestomp when you first get in the shower? Still, you’re a strange dude if you wash your feet first.
Yea, just fucking weird. Probably wouldn’t trust said person to buy me a drink.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
The waffle stomp posts always killed me on tmb. I couldn’t not laff thinking about someone dropping a deuce in the shower and then River Dancing it down the drain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom