Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Self surgery storeys i know we got them AMA

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I was trimming my pubes once and a razor couldn’t get the job done so I tried to use nose hair scissors and clipped my ball sack.

I used a stiptic pen and some gauze and tape to get the bleeding stopped so j could watch a Jenna Jameson video and “hand”le business

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I was trimming my pubes once and a razor couldn’t get the job done so I tried to use nose hair scissors and clipped my ball sack.

I used a stiptic pen and some gauze and tape to get the bleeding stopped so j could watch a Jenna Jameson video and “hand”le business
No Sir you got a proper handle on your shit. Go forth and be blessed Ninja

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Poop Stained Redneckers.

Guess I'm gonna try and find that weird moon tonight. Lunar eclipse can be seen from Missouri. Where I am I am off the path but anyone in middle Atlantic area eyes open. I know I won't see it. I'm just here to hear Storeys

Jtrain80

Legendary

I caught the loose skin in a pair of shears while manscaping. Ouch.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I've had plenty of injuries...broken bones, stitches, etc. Only thing I ever fixed myself was dislocations. Once was just a pinky toe, but the other time was my shoulder. That was pretty painful, but doing it myself beat the hell out of half the night in the ER.

TJHall1

Legendary
In college I got a toothpick shoved in between 2 of my toes. It was in deep, prolly 2/3 of the the toothpick, and a couple of the guys I lived with tried to pull it out with pliers but it wouldn't budge. Went to the hospital to have it removed. I guess this was a failure for this thread.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Guy I played ball with had 3 fingers on his throwing hand . Thumb, birdie, ring finger.

WAs making homemade hamburger at a butchering and he pushed his hand down to press the meat thru the grinder. It sucked his hand in. They had to hand crack reverse the machine to get his “hand” out.

Dude lost tow fingers but could throw the shit out of a baseball after. His ball had natural break on it

TJHall1

Legendary
Guy I played ball with had 3 fingers on his throwing hand . Thumb, birdie, ring finger.

WAs making homemade hamburger at a butchering and he pushed his hand down to press the meat thru the grinder. It sucked his hand in. They had to hand crack reverse the machine to get his “hand” out.

Dude lost tow fingers but could throw the shit out of a baseball after. His ball had natural break on it
So he had 3 fingers and then got his hand sucked into a meat grinder??? Fuuuck!

J/k, Jim Abbott did well playing ball without an entire hand.

Top Bottom