Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Security guard violently drags young girl for not wearing mask properly

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
I would have given him the patented Mooning sucker punch. Wait until he turns and thinks the situation is over, then catch him with the right hand of God in the jaw outta nowhere. He'd wake up a minute later wondering what happened and realize his jaw isn't closing right.

flyerjeff

Poster
Founder
Yeah he uh.....he done messed up. Everything in life that I’ve worked for up until that point would be over that moment. My mailing address would be changing that night

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I would have given him the patented Mooning sucker punch. Wait until he turns and thinks the situation is over, then catch him with the right hand of God in the jaw outta nowhere. He'd wake up a minute later wondering what happened and realize his jaw isn't closing right.

This is the page that I am on. Fuck that guy, sucker punch deserved, and I wouldn’t give one fuck about it.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
It’s fake.

That's kinda what I was thinking. What parent would allow their child to be dragged around like that by a stranger, even if that stranger is a security guard? I guarantee you that if something like that happened to my child, my hands would be on that security guard in an instant.

Top Bottom