Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who knew when they created the Department of Homeland Security in 2002 they would one day try to intimidate the Supreme Court into not reversing Roe..

AgEngDawg

Legendary
This is as partisan political as it gets. This is a long, long way away from protecting us from Al Qaida. Long, long way away.

It is time for the repubs to turn off funding for this agency. They are not doing the job anymore.

This is as partisan political as it gets. This is a long, long way away from protecting us from Al Qaida. Long, long way away.

It is time for the repubs to turn off funding for this agency. They are not doing the job anymore.

Fuck DHS but how does that report intimidate the SCOTUS?

It’s not like the conservatives are going to consider voting differently because DHS believes some lefties are going to shoot up the place. Crazy shit like that was all but guaranteed, and the Justices know it, if they vote how we expect.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Fuck DHS but how does that report intimidate the SCOTUS?

It’s not like the conservatives are going to consider voting differently because DHS believes some lefties are going to shoot up the place. Crazy shit like that was all but guaranteed, and the Justices know it, if they vote how we expect.
They are saying that they believe their will be a mass casualty incident if SCOTUS overturns Roe.

Hence, they are warning SCOTUS that it will be their fault if they overturn Roe.

They are basically saying there will be blood on your hands if your overturn Roe.

We do not know if the final decision has been made in the case. They are saying this at a time when it could influence a Justice's thinking.

It is highly, highly unethical. Highly.

They are speaking directly to the Justices.

They are saying that they believe their will be a mass casualty incident if SCOTUS overturns Roe.

Hence, they are warning SCOTUS that it will be their fault if they overturn Roe.

They are basically saying there will be blood on your hands if your overturn Roe.

We do not know if the final decision has been made in the case. They are saying this at a time when it could influence a Justice's thinking.

It is highly, highly unethical. Highly.

They are speaking directly to the Justices.
That’s not how I read that and I don’t think the Justices would interpret it that way either.

They all know there will be riots and people will die if they overturn Roe. The Justices aren’t just going to throw up their hands in defeat because all of a sudden that report made them realize the world is a dangerous place.

DHS does a shitty job with A LOT of different stuff but accurately noting that lefties are wackos isn’t faux pas. In fact it would be dangerous and unethical for them not to warn people of the violence lefties cause IMO.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
That’s not how I read that and I don’t think the Justices would interpret it that way either.

They all know there will be riots and people will die if they overturn Roe. The Justices aren’t just going to throw up their hands in defeat because all of a sudden that report made them realize the world is a dangerous place.

DHS does a shitty job with A LOT of different stuff but accurately noting that lefties are wackos isn’t a faux pas. In fact it would be dangerous and unethical for them not to warn people of the violence lefties cause IMO.

Well, you would be wrong as on the Ukraine war.

Obama totally intimidated the current Chief Justice.

TJHall1

Legendary
Just because you say so?

Facts say otherwise but I’m open to some friendly debate on the topics.
"Facts"
giphy.webp

Latest posts

Top Bottom