Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

**** School Shooting — 14 children and 1 teacher dead ****

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I haven't seen this confirmed anywhere, but there's a lot of smoke to it, but I read that it was a border patrol officer that killed the gunman. He drove 40 miles after being text by his wife who was a teacher, 40 MILES, and got into action before officers. What the fuck were those guys thinking?

that makes sense as the early reports I saw were that "police were standing around doing nothing until Border Patrol showed up and ended the situation."

TJHall1

Legendary
that makes sense as the early reports I saw were that "police were standing around doing nothing until Border Patrol showed up and ended the situation."
I've seen for as long as 78 minutes before entering. Not one of the motherfuckers had the balls after 5 mins, let alone after 60+, to say enough is enough and go in?

I'm sure the lack of cooperation now has everything to do with lawyers and covering their ass. They've contradicted themselves about 100 times already and look like a group of fucking retards. And this is a "SWAT" crew!!

Top Bottom