Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

**** School Shooting — 14 children and 1 teacher dead ****

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
This Free Speech thing can be a delicate balance at times. I do my best for now

At some point I’ve got plans to separate out a couple boards but we just don’t have the traffic right now. A pure free speech board, and then a “gentleman’s board” that has some kind of guidelines

I don’t know just a thought. Just keep evolving the best we can

Free speech means free speech. No need for a separate board, the ignore feature works quite well.

Starting a free speech forum and then censoring speech is pretty weak iyam.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
He is DEFINITELY a troll. A very obvious one. As far as banning, yes, it is the free speech forum, but I don't think I have an issue with banning someone who is only here to get a rise out of people, and derail coversations. It would be different if he actually had the views he posts, and wanted to discuss, but that is not the case.

Last edited:
Is this for real?

TFSF is celebrating Banning people……over words….😳

1st: Mods editing peoples post was celebrated…..

Now this.

(For anyone who wonders why America is in such a bad way…..look no further than here.)

It’s pretty pathetic. who cares what the guys says and why does it get so many of you in riled up. So anytime something is blown up we can blame it on Muslims, or we call anyone on the left baby killers, yet a troll can’t say it’s probably a white right wing shooter. Most mass shooters are white so the point is indisputable.

Some of you only want free speech you condone. Humans are an odd bunch

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
How can we prevent these types of attacks in the future? Guns will always exist in America. Wonder what gun crime looks like when compared to gun regulations? That is, places like Chicago have high gun regulation, yet still extremely high gun crime.

Thinking out loud it seems as if at least part of the problem is that schools are soft targets. Here in SC the governor signed a bill placing a police officer at every school. However, that probably would not have been enough to stop this shooter (or anyone else) who was intent on causing harm.

We need to think about placing fencing around every school. I saw someone on twitter who estimated that cost at about $15 billion. In addition schools could be hardened with bullet proof glass for all outward facing windows. Metal detectors and auto-locking doors for entrances.

Gun control, in my opinion, will not solve the problem. There is evil in the world and someone intent on causing harm is going to be able to do it with or without guns. The way the government has behaved during the pandemic reinforces why we need to be an armed citizenry.

To me it seems a large portion of the answer lies in hardening the security of the schools.

Also, the decay of the nuclear family and the mental health crises caused by "gender fluid" thinking is confusing the shit out of these children and causing them to be mentally unstable.

Last, stop reporting on the assholes that do this. Don't say his name or give him any attention. Any press should be focused on the victims and their suffering alone. Of course we need to find out why he did it, but keep that out of the mainstream media to avoid glorifying these mentally unstable people.

Thoughts?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
How can we prevent these types of attacks in the future? Guns will always exist in America. Wonder what gun crime looks like when compared to gun regulations? That is, places like Chicago have high gun regulation, yet still extremely high gun crime.

Thinking out loud it seems as if at least part of the problem is that schools are soft targets. Here in SC the governor signed a bill placing a police officer at every school. However, that probably would not have been enough to stop this shooter (or anyone else) who was intent on causing harm.

We need to think about placing fencing around every school. I saw someone on twitter who estimated that cost at about $15 billion. In addition schools could be hardened with bullet proof glass for all outward facing windows. Metal detectors and auto-locking doors for entrances.

Gun control, in my opinion, will not solve the problem. There is evil in the world and someone intent on causing harm is going to be able to do it with or without guns. The way the government has behaved during the pandemic reinforces why we need to be an armed citizenry.

To me it seems a large portion of the answer lies in hardening the security of the schools.

Also, the decay of the nuclear family and the mental health crises caused by "gender fluid" thinking is confusing the shit out of these children and causing them to be mentally unstable.

Last, stop reporting on the assholes that do this. Don't say his name or give him any attention. Any press should be focused on the victims and their suffering alone. Of course we need to find out why he did it, but keep that out of the mainstream media to avoid glorifying these mentally unstable people.

Thoughts?
don't touch the 2nd amendment ..just make an exception in the 8th instead that allows for cruel and unusual punishment in the case of mass murderers...punish them in the most fucked up way possible. saw their legs off or melt their face with acid and then live stream it on TV

also the fact that we've reached the point in society where the media is allowed to share the manifesto's and pictures of these mass murders is absolutely insane. I'd say they're partially to blame here as well.. every time the media does this there's usually 2 or 3 more mass shootings in the following months

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Thoughts?
You answered your own question BUT the real key will be removing these asshoe politicians that are constantly making the policy decisions that lead to this.

**the day after 9/11 EVERY Airport world wide had heightened security and immediately added more security. We are 23 years removed from Columbine and yet haven't implemented security measures at schools. I remember when the MSM used the "Americans will NEVER be ok sending kids to schools with armed security/police as it would feel like living in a war zone.**

23 yrs later I personally would rather go through security checks and feel like its living in a war zone THAN ACTUALLY live in a war zone where my kids are in danger going to school each day.

BurntJ

Founder
So youre him you feckless turd. You use this thread to talk shit. Youre a bitch.
Da Faq...no tard, I am NOT that POS troll...

1268077d-8628-407a-8275-4d55eb7d0ea9_text.gif

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Thoughts?
Very well thought out. Very good and I agree 100%. I let loose on a few of my friends last night in our group text over the political optics push of gun control. Tried to have a conservation.
and they brought it to gun control. Im Ok with 18 being the age to having the right to obtain a gun in your name.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
You answered your own question BUT the real key will be removing these asshoe politicians that are constantly making the policy decisions that lead to this.

**the day after 9/11 EVERY Airport world wide had heightened security and immediately added more security. We are 23 years removed from Columbine and yet haven't implemented security measures at schools. I remember when the MSM used the "Americans will NEVER be ok sending kids to schools with armed security/police as it would feel like living in a war zone.**

23 yrs later I personally would rather go through security checks and feel like its living in a war zone THAN ACTUALLY live in a war zone where my kids are in danger going to school each day.
i'm old enough to remember when the MSM blamed school shootings on the music industry.. they went after Marilyn Manson and Eminem hard in the early 2000s.. now 20 something years later the narrative has change from attack the music to attack the guns

in the next 20 years it'll be attack the people....

Juro

Elite
Secondly, if you're so fucking retarded that you can't figure out who's alt account it is then you should be shot.
Jesus fucking Christ. Settle the fuck down. I know for a fact that you enjoy trolling. And I rarely diagnose every single poster on this forum. If it ain’t you, it ain’t you. So suck it up.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
OK a bunch of things just confirmed on the news the grandmother that was killed at the home is in critical condition and alive.

Two AR 15‘s were purchased in a span of three days.

Please explain to me how an 18-year-old kid that has no job and is confirmed unemployed and lives in an extremely poverished town for border patrol agents is able to purchase two guns that are at the sum of $1500 apiece?

Hoppo

Elite
Founder

Thoughts?
Schools have always been soft targets, to borrow your parlance. We have a serious culture issue in America. Progressives have been in charge of shaping younger generations’ minds for decades. And this is the result. My feeling is social isolation and dehumanization driven my COVID hysteria has accelerated this decay.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Schools have always been soft targets, to borrow your parlance. We have a serious culture issue in America. Progressives have been in charge of shaping younger generations’ minds for decades. And this is the result. My feeling is social isolation and dehumanization driven my COVID hysteria has accelerated this decay.
global homogenization

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
i'm old enough to remember when the MSM blamed school shootings on the music industry.. they went after Marilyn Manson and Eminem hard in the early 2000s.. now 20 something years later the narrative has change from attack the music to attack the guns

I remember when people blamed these shootings on the video games people play. But, that created an uproar from the libs and gaming industry.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
OK a bunch of things just confirmed on the news the grandmother that was killed at the home is in critical condition and alive.

Two AR 15‘s were purchased in a span of three days.

Please explain to me how an 18-year-old kid that has no job and is confirmed unemployed and lives in an extremely poverished town for border patrol agents is able to purchase two guns that are at the sum of $1500 apiece?
Govt assistance buys a lot of things. My social security check wouldn’t have covered both purchases

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Absolutely agee that the covid hysteria and isolation fucked some kids up. Especially those with inattentive parents.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Sitting in a waiting room with Good Morning America on the TV.

Some “actress” Laverne Cox from the show Orange is the new black. Trans idiot on here pushing HIS brand new Barbie doll release. Proceeds to tell audience that’s he has been in therapy for 22 years. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

We wonder why the world is falling apart.

BurntJ

Founder

Ok BUT you Literally have no frame of reference on this subject. I wasn't trying to create a MSM blames ____ type of point. My point literally was the scare tactic used after Columbine has worked, just look at all the school shooting since.

BT Avenger

Poster
He is DEFINITELY a troll. A very obvious one. As far as banning, yes, it is the free speech forum, but I don't think I have an issue with banning someone who is only here to get a rise out of people, and derail coversations. It would be different if he actually had the views he posts, and wanted to discuss, but that is not the case.
This is exactly where I am. There is indisputable and irrefutable proof over a pretty significant length of time that he is not a real poster. He is here solely to troll and to try to get a rise out of people. To me he is bastardizing the free-speech notion And taking advantage of the good faith ideas that this site is based upon. There was no one else here who does that. In essence he is one of those people who in a crowded theater yells “fire!” just to generate the response. That sort of speech does not deserve protection. Fine line? Most likely yes. But in this case his purposes here are patently obvious.

Top Bottom