Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

**** School Shooting — 14 children and 1 teacher dead ****

Rube Reaper

Elite
Is this @TJHall1’s alt account? If so or not, don’t troll in a thread about mass shootings.

@Croot_Overlord Free speech is one thing, but trolls in a mass shooting on elementary kids, that’s fucked up.
Who is trolling?

This is an important topic. At some point the bloodshed needs to end.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Last edited:

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Is this for real?

TFSF is celebrating Banning people……over words….😳

1st: Mods editing peoples post was celebrated…..

Now this.

(For anyone who wonders why America is in such a bad way…..look no further than here.)
Take it easy. The guy is full of shit. He was banned from this thhread

Attachments

• 1653442772817.jpeg
    1653442772817.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 2

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Basically, I asked rube to stop posting in the thread. No moderator actions were taken. Rube is posting elsewhere on the board.

It’s a delicate line to walk at times. If we want to have the censorship discussion, prob best to start a new thread

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Really, you are, if you can't ignore messages on the internet. Holy fucking shit.
You seem to be upset?

The most abrasive disrespectful person on the board is upset because a troll that was trolling in a mass shooting thread in which kids were slaughtered by a Hispanic tranny was trying to paint it as a white Supremist plot pissed some people off?

Then he was politely asked not to post here which seemed to set
you and burnedj off cause the man came down on him.

I fucked with Ruby a little afterwards which seemed to set you off
some more.

Who is the pussy again?

Tell you what. I’ll take a break from the board and you can rest easy. It will probably be best for all.

It will all work out in the end.

TJHall1

Legendary
You seem to be upset?

The most abrasive disrespectful person on the board is upset because a troll that was trolling in a mass shooting thread in which kids were slaughtered by a Hispanic tranny was trying to paint it as a white Supremist plot pissed some people off?

some more.

Who is the pussy again?

Tell you what. I’ll take a break from the board and you can rest easy. It will probably be best for all.

Hahaha, I'm not upset about anything you twat. I'm not the one asking for bans on a free speech forum like you, twat.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You seem to be upset?

some more.

Who is the pussy again?

To be fair: I was pointing out your celebrating a ban. This celebration occurred in the Dance thread when the @MortgageHorn mod started editing peoples comments and was celebrated. @Croot_Overlord and I had a nice discussion about this. (Not @Croot_Overlord fault BUT still pathetic and embarrassing)

If we can’t get past our own hypocrisies how the hell do we expect other too?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I have found, that up to this point, I have been able to ask people to be respectful when things get to a certain point and they listen

No one should ban @Rube Reaper, its the FREE SPEECH FORUM.

Put that asshole on ignore. Ignore feature works great, i havent seen a post from him in 3-4 months.

Free speech is free speech.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
No one should ban @Rube Reaper, its the FREE SPEECH FORUM.

Put that asshole on ignore. Ignore feature works great, i havent seen a post from him in 3-4 months.

Free speech is free speech.

I still think it is crap that I can't ignore the reponses to him. Unreal how many morons on here don't understand trolling, and get hooked every single time. Shits up alot of threads. I blame the idiots responding more than the trolling rube.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I still think it is crap that I can't ignore the reponses to him. Unreal how many morons on here don't understand trolling, and get hooked every single time. Shits up alot of threads. I blame the idiots responding more than the trolling rube.

Meh, ignore feature works pretty well. I see the responses but have no idea what he said.

Free speech means free speech even when you don't like it. He is a troll and his conversation is not genuine. I won't ignore anyone that makes genuine conversation even if i dont agree with him but he is a pure troll and the only person i have on ignore.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This Free Speech thing can be a delicate balance at times. I do my best for now

At some point I’ve got plans to separate out a couple boards but we just don’t have the traffic right now. A pure free speech board, and then a “gentleman’s board” that has some kind of guidelines

I don’t know just a thought. Just keep evolving the best we can

Latest posts

Top Bottom