Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sc state vs Carolina 7:00 SECN

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
lol @ playing on a Thursday

fags-spicoli.gif

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Back in Lou Holtz years we played during a TS against ncstate at state and won 9-3 I believe.

We lost like 10-0. I was there. Holy shit, that game was insane. Tropical storm Dennis(?) was just hovering over Raleigh the entire day and all game...cheerleaders were standing in ankle deep water on the sidelines. Water was cascading down the stadium stairs like waterfalls. I was so wet, my blue SC flag belt bled on my pants, through those and my boxers, and left a blue stain around my waiste lmao...Derek Watson's first game, I believe.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
We lost like 10-0. I was there. Holy shit, that game was insane. Tropical storm Dennis(?) was just hovering over Raleigh the entire day and all game...cheerleaders were standing in ankle deep water on the sidelines. Water was cascading down the stadium stairs like waterfalls. I was so wet, my blue SC flag belt bled on my pants, through those and my boxers, and left a blue stain around my waiste lmao...Derek Watson's first game, I believe.
samsonite-dumb.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Pugh is a decent enough guy...just NOTHING to work with...I'll be pulling for those Cocks against UT, UK, and MethZou tho
He will pull up a good team every 4 years. SCST is the most mismanaged college in the nation. They over the past couple years are getting Thursday shit togther. Coach Pough is as good a mad as any of the best. Not hyperbole. Great guy

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Auburn say otherwise
No the audited them and couldn't find 200 million or something. The state legislators took over the admin of the college for a while. Now it isn't a Jim Clyburn slush fund. But that could be liken allbarn too. I've always hated them but less than Tennessee. I want to beat them mirenthan anyone on our schedule this year.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I just ate. I'm going to lay down. I'll pop in and out if I don't fall out. I'm enjoying sleeping for more that 4-6hrs. But I do need to try to start pushing to get my stamina back. I'm a good healer. So outside of the money butch right now I'm glad it wasn't worse. Legs not working bugged me out bad. It sent me into a frenzy. And it didn't help one bit. So I will try to learn the lesson

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
No the audited them and couldn't find 200 million or something. The state legislators took over the admin of the college for a while. Now it isn't a Jim Clyburn slush fund. But that could be liken allbarn too. I've always hated them but less than Tennessee. I want to beat them mirenthan anyone on our schedule this year.

Fuck Jim Clyburn.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I just ate. I'm going to lay down. I'll pop in and out if I don't fall out. I'm enjoying sleeping for more that 4-6hrs. But I do need to try to start pushing to get my stamina back. I'm a good healer. So outside of the money butch right now I'm glad it wasn't worse. Legs not working bugged me out bad. It sent me into a frenzy. And it didn't help one bit. So I will try to learn the lesson
Be careful @Rebarcock. If you pop in and out too many times, you might creampie bro...but at least you'll be able to sleep then

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Wait did the vocks really go for two on south Carolina high school?
I guess lol...Goin all out against some short bussers that can't spell their own name...the only reason they can "read" a playbook is because it has pictures...

Nevermind, same could be said for both teams...unintelligence is even...

Total SAT for both teams added together...about tree fiddy

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Freckles couldn't carry a bucket of KFC, much less a whole team of chicken fuckers...that boy is turrrrbulll

Top Bottom