Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Russia/Ukraine petrodollar conspiracy

QuanChi

Elite
Is the entire thing orchestrated to skyrocket oil prices so the US can divest of the Petrodollar and move to some new form of digital currency?

There are a lot of reasons this doesn’t make sense, but let’s just pretend this is true. Who gets left holding the bag?

I’m in the middle of building up a theory, because I personally believe the entire ordeal is a cover for something that has already been planned out.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Yep I am familiar. So if the US wanted to move to this, they drive oil prices through the roof, quietly divest of dollars and make the switch.
I personally think it is going to be replaced.

Muh Russia is getting kicked off and working a new network solution with China and soon India. There are links being adopted and developed. They have cryptos that they are compatible with.

Ripple is a name to get familiar with.

QuanChi

Elite
I personally think it is going to be replaced.

Muh Russia is getting kicked off and working a new network solution with China and soon India. There are links being adopted and developed. They have cryptos that they are compatible with.

Ripple is a name to get familiar with.
I’ve followed XRP for years, personally I think it’s a scam coin

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The Iran deal is soooo bad that Israel and Saudi Arabia are pissed at us and having talks with Russia. Russia and China are supposedly laffing over the deal and it is expected that Russia will do an exclusive deal with china.... china starts selling fertilizer and plastics now.... yea!. Venezuela isn't seeming gung ho to help us and Biden is sucking his dick like he has meth and coke.

Those 4 countries could wait til summer and just cut us off and we are fucked. We'd be so far behind the 8ball we wouldn't even be able to ramp up oil production in a timely manner at that point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom