Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roger Goodell should resign

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

and appoint a black person as NFL commissioner.​

Good bye nfl.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I’d have no problem with only people of colour being allowed to coach in the NFL. The NFL commissioner should definitely be a person of colour as well.

The coaching demographics should represent the player demographics with an emphasis on employing more people of colour to make up for past wrongs towards people of colour.

The worst part is that American football players think they’re tough when they are real push overs compared to European fütball players! 🇬🇧

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The nfl pushed this shit so they might as well jump in with both feet. Black commish and 50% ownership. They should have female coaches on every staff as well. 50% of the coaches should be AA. I'd argue 70% of referees should be non white.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I’d have no problem with only people of colour being allowed to coach in the NFL. The NFL commissioner should definitely be a person of colour as well.

The coaching demographics should represent the player demographics with an emphasis on employing more people of colour to make up for past wrongs towards people of colour.

The worst part is that American football players think they’re tough when they are real push overs compared to European fütball players! 🇬🇧
You're old. I hope your ability to post disappears. Its a stupid schtick. Plus we all know who you are.

Top Bottom