Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Dabo's the worst."

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Don't shoot the messenger @Mr.Fitzwell

Dabo's the worst. You go to Pro Day and he talks about everyone on the team as if they're the next great NFL player. It's like, c'mon, man. He talks about the fifth-year senior that hasn't played and he's talking about he should be a starter in the NFL. He's so full of [expletive]. That whole culture says a lot about a team and the players. Pampering players, making excuses for them, enabling certain things with players.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

Dabo's the worst. You go to Pro Day and he talks about everyone on the team as if they're the next great NFL player. It's like, c'mon, man. He talks about the fifth-year senior that hasn't played and he's talking about he should be a starter in the NFL. He's so full of [expletive]. That whole culture says a lot about a team and the players. Pampering players, making excuses for them, enabling certain things with players.
Yeah I read the article...there's been a ton of Dabo hate, but it's not new...he's been persecuted for wearing his religion on his sleeve, for his stance on nil, his thoughts about blm (all of which align with nearly everyone here, including yourself lol)...we CLEMSON fans have given him shit for the stuff in the article, though, for years...one way to look at it is that he literally treats EVERY player the same (positive light), the other way to see it is that he, like any and everyone else, can be full of shit at times 🤣

Just my .02

Oh, and Shane is trying his absolute best to build his program around "faith, family, and fun" ... EXACTLY like DABO THE DADDY!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Oh, and Shane is trying his absolute best to build his program around "faith, family, and fun" ... EXACTLY like DABO THE DADDY!
Haven't seen that. Point me in that direction. I don't mind bringing in religion, family and fun. what dat boy does in unbearable. I forget what y'all had just won, but when he brought the team in wearing purple and claiming to be kings was cringe to the max. He didn't even use it in the right context.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Haven't seen that. Point me in that direction. I don't mind bringing in religion, family and fun. what dat boy does in unbearable. I forget what y'all had just won, but when he brought the team in wearing purple and claiming to be kings was cringe to the max. He didn't even use it in the right context.
Hey we don't necessarily like everything Dat Boy does, either...I've sent you me credentials to sign in to TI several times, and if you had, you'd see quite a bit of disapproval, especially in his stubborn insistence that "his" way is "it"...as far as Shane, though, if you can't/don't/won't see a young Dabo, then you're just blind lol...both are/were a couple of young goofs, selling an image of family and faith, while doing oddball things to garner attention (i.e. Babo's early dancing and Shane's mayonnaise bath)...coming off of Clemson's success, and SC's potential trajectory, I'd say they're in good spots...

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Hey we don't necessarily like everything Dat Boy does, either...I've sent you me credentials to sign in to TI several times, and if you had, you'd see quite a bit of disapproval, especially in his stubborn insistence that "his" way is "it"...as far as Shane, though, if you can't/don't/won't see a young Dabo, then you're just blind lol...both are/were a couple of young goofs, selling an image of family and faith, while doing oddball things to garner attention (i.e. Babo's early dancing and Shane's mayonnaise bath)...coming off of Clemson's success, and SC's potential trajectory, I'd say they're in good spots...
Oh I would have taken you up on the ti credentials. Don't think I ever got them.
Mayo bath was a dukes bowl game thing. The sunglasses thing was close to dat boys thing.
I saw similarities between the 2 when they first started. Mostly the never being a coordinator thing.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Been dealing with some shit...probably gonna be absent for a while, but I'll be back once I get all my ducks back aligned...peace brother...
I get that shit. I'll shoot all your ducks w stainless steel shot and comply with game law.
I'm a brute. If you need a man to slam tires on a Saturday I'll do it. I have 4o cans of starter fluid

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah I read the article...there's been a ton of Dabo hate, but it's not new...he's been persecuted for wearing his religion on his sleeve, for his stance on nil, his thoughts about blm (all of which align with nearly everyone here, including yourself lol)...we CLEMSON fans have given him shit for the stuff in the article, though, for years...one way to look at it is that he literally treats EVERY player the same (positive light), the other way to see it is that he, like any and everyone else, can be full of shit at times 🤣

Just my .02

Beamer had a dad. Datboy slept w his mama through college and BEYOND

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I agree. I think beamer has s better pedigree is most of it. His dad was coaching since he was born

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

You forgot the #winning part.

Sounds like a punch of hating pussies if we are being honest.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I agree. I think beamer has s better pedigree is most of it. His dad was coaching since he was born
"Pedigree" doesn't often translate into coaching success. Sometimes? Sure, but not often...yeah he has his dad's last name, but so do a lot of coach's kids lol...I'm not hating on Shane any differently that anyone hates on Dabo. They're similar personalities. There is a clear difference in success between the two...Shane is every bit the corny goof that Dabo is. Time will tell if he has actual success at uOF, though. We'll see...

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
"Pedigree" doesn't often translate into coaching success. Sometimes? Sure, but not often...yeah he has his dad's last name, but so do a lot of coach's kids lol...I'm not hating on Shane any differently that anyone hates on Dabo. They're similar personalities. There is a clear difference in success between the two...Shane is every bit the corny goof that Dabo is. Time will tell if he has actual success at uOF, though. We'll see...

Look no further than the Bowden family.

FSU fans develop a nervous tick when we hear the phrase, Rainbow Offense.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
You forgot the #winning part.

Sounds like a punch of hating pussies if we are being honest.
Like I said, don't shoot the messenger. No one is talking about what Clemson has done. Just the man that he is. Which is the worst.
I don't like dawn, and I can admit that and she doesn't pull the shit Dabo does. Clemson fans think Dabo is the greatest thing since the blow job and still can't see that he's "the worst".

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
They aren't saying they hate him just pointing out that he's a dumbass. Even if you're hyping up the 5th string waterboy as an all American you have to know that's idiotic.
Most high profile jobs irregardless of field are this way now. They want a loud, mindless, dumbass to push their shit, whatever it may be. Just the way it is. The people that do are the worker bees. The people that say they do are in charge.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
"We all saw this with how he went after the kicker (may have been a punter) during the ACC championship game a few years back. How he treated the kid that was watching after his little brother after the media attention waned. How he treated the cop that gave him a ticket.

Told you guys a long time ago that Dabo was specifically hired to cheat. He was expendable and if he got caught it was on him and the roster would be set for the next guy. If not then he’d be successful.

They bought players left and right. Specifically from the Tampa to Orlando corridor and N GA. Then they got creative with Osterine and stealing signs. Ended up winning big.

Alas, they got caught w Osterine and while it didn’t lead to much it did mean they had to stop.

Teams caught on to the sign stealing and adjusted.

NIL made the $50k bag of cash, $100 handshakes, and untraceable gift cards moot. That’s why Dabo was so against paying players legally (and why SOS openly supported it). It removed the advantage of paying them illegally and getting away w it because of the school’s isolation. Now teams with more resources (quite a few) can legally beat Clemson’s offer.

So now we have an incredible cheater but average coach that’s watched his advantages slip away. He’s an insurance salesman that just sat down to play poker at a table with Phil Helmiuth, Ivey, and Negreanu. Two years ago he had the big stack, but it has dwindled. The pressure is large, and he’s not a cool customer. He bows up and talks trash like a 5’8” 130 lb frat boy that just initiated."

"We all saw this with how he went after the kicker (may have been a punter) during the ACC championship game a few years back. How he treated the kid that was watching after his little brother after the media attention waned. How he treated the cop that gave him a ticket.

Told you guys a long time ago that Dabo was specifically hired to cheat. He was expendable and if he got caught it was on him and the roster would be set for the next guy. If not then he’d be successful.

They bought players left and right. Specifically from the Tampa to Orlando corridor and N GA. Then they got creative with Osterine and stealing signs. Ended up winning big.

Alas, they got caught w Osterine and while it didn’t lead to much it did mean they had to stop.

Teams caught on to the sign stealing and adjusted.

NIL made the $50k bag of cash, $100 handshakes, and untraceable gift cards moot. That’s why Dabo was so against paying players legally (and why SOS openly supported it). It removed the advantage of paying them illegally and getting away w it because of the school’s isolation. Now teams with more resources (quite a few) can legally beat Clemson’s offer.

So now we have an incredible cheater but average coach that’s watched his advantages slip away. He’s an insurance salesman that just sat down to play poker at a table with Phil Helmiuth, Ivey, and Negreanu. Two years ago he had the big stack, but it has dwindled. The pressure is large, and he’s not a cool customer. He bows up and talks trash like a 5’8” 130 lb frat boy that just initiated."
Yeah, everyone already knew this.

Top Bottom