Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ray Epps - "I Orchestrated it"

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Im sure its been discussed in the DYCA thread, but Ray Epps is on video several times over encouraging Jan 6th protesters to make way to the capital. He was on the FBI's most wanted list ..... until they found him and at that point he mysteriously disappeared off the most wanted list and was never charged with anything. Its now suspected that Ray Epps was an undercover Federal agent and video evidence shows that he was an instigator in encouraging people to "go into the capital!"

Didn't know if there was an official thread on it. If anyone from dyca wants to post some more details feel free.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Im sure its been discussed in the DYCA thread, but Ray Epps is on video several times over encouraging Jan 6th protesters to make way to the capital. He was on the FBI's most wanted list ..... until they found him and at that point he mysteriously disappeared off the most wanted list and was never charged with anything. Its now suspected that Ray Epps was an undercover Federal agent and video evidence shows that he was an instigator in encouraging people to "go into the capital!"

Didn't know if there was an official thread on it. If anyone from dyca wants to post some more details feel free.

You can lead a horse to water...

Taggart

Elite
Founder
What if @Croot_Overlord is actually a Fed informant and sending them all of our right-wing extremist posts along with personal info?

knowledge.gif

Jtrain80

Legendary
IF this guy is a fed informant, wtf is our government doing? The Whitmer plot had a lot of highly questionable tactics too. And then of course the whole Russia thing ..... wtf is going on?

If I knew the answer to questions like that, I would be on my yacht in the bahamas....but don't know everything.

When the gallows start humming there will be no sorrow in my heart for the participants.

TTUcamper

Elite
OK, but that does not make it ok. If we have a country with laws then they need to be upheld regardless of political party.

What if the answer to BLM was "we have always policed this way."

Problem is nobody cared when the fbi was purposely radicalizing Muslim kids into joining a jihadi movement or carrying around some explosives only to be arrested by the same people who talked them into doing it.

The patriot act was the test run. They've been working out all the kinks

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Oler Ted

Elite
Excellent article by Revolver you all need to read.

@Cre8ive @Croot_Overlord @Jayhox @America 1st @Rebarcock. @MrsTiffy77

Tag some others

Couple highlights: Epps was originally on the FBI most wanted database shortly after Jan 6. He was quickly purged from the list and no longer could be traced anywhere related to the incident.

BB641E01-825C-42BC-B8EE-98777A558886.jpeg

If Epps turns out to have been some kind of government operative, which at present is the only clean and simple explanation for his immunity, it is game over for the official “MAGA insurrection” narrative of 1/6. Epps was the day’s loudest riot recruiter, and its apparent leader of the very first breach of Capitol grounds. If Ray Epps is a Fed, the “Insurrection” becomes the “Fedsurrection” in one fell swoop.

Oler Ted

Elite

Funny how the original tweet is unavailable

Cre8ive

Founder
Couple highlights: Epps was originally on the FBI most wanted database shortly after Jan 6. He was quickly purged from the list and no longer could be traced anywhere related to the incident.

View attachment 66128

If Epps turns out to have been some kind of government operative, which at present is the only clean and simple explanation for his immunity, it is game over for the official “MAGA insurrection” narrative of 1/6. Epps was the day’s loudest riot recruiter, and its apparent leader of the very first breach of Capitol grounds. If Ray Epps is a Fed, the “Insurrection” becomes the “Fedsurrection” in one fell swoop.
Amazing to witness what is becoming of this "insurrection" story. Big Brother isn't doing so well with this fiasco. What a surprise that once again we see they don't know the difference between their fat asses and a hole in the ground.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
IF this guy is a fed informant, wtf is our government doing? The Whitmer plot had a lot of highly questionable tactics too. And then of course the whole Russia thing ..... wtf is going on?
Marxism by our government doesn’t care about the rule of law, our intelligence agencies have been corrupted for a long time

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Excellent article by Revolver you all need to read.

@Cre8ive @Croot_Overlord @Jayhox @America 1st @Rebarcock. @MrsTiffy77

Tag some others

This seems like a @PleasureMoose thread too.

Good deal for keeping this topic going. This is something that needs much more attention.

I messaged @BLatta12 and @Cre8ive and this is going to be a great podcast topic

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Yeah, we need at start scrutinizing and attacking the intelligence agency budgets. Start cutting some funds and cleaning house
That's not all we can do...There's going be very tough and moral decisions that'll have to be made by the people of this country.. The government takes extreme action all the time to manipulate the people. The only way to combat that is to take extreme action back. How far are we willing to go or are our couches just too comfortable

There's no doubt about Ray Epps being an informant.. the capital was littered with feds that day. He's protected by the FBI the guy instigated Jan 6th and hasn't faced any charges or spend a second behind bars. People ask why would the feds do this...

This was a psyop to demonize MAGA as domestic terrorist but really it was to justify shutting down all federal buildings to the public and suspending tours pretty much forever in DC. Noone knows wtf goes on inside those federal buildings anymore its all a secret now. Why..

They don't want the public to know that most of those federal buildings aren't even occupied most of time.. that the elected officials that were "voted" into office isn't really doing a job . I questioned sometimes if TWH is even being used anymore. America isn't being run inside this county anymore its being controlled from the outside.

Last edited:

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
What? Get this trust the plan shit out of here. This attitude is why I am confident that Q was one of the most successful psyops ever.
We the people can be very powerful if we get off our asses and work together
Not an ounce of Q in this old guy. Bannon knows what Epps is up to and who he works for and has a national stage to expose it.

QuanChi

Elite
Not an ounce of Q in this old guy. Bannon knows what Epps is up to and who he works for and has a national stage to expose it.
Let me save you some trouble. Bannon is going to say some things. People are going to celebrate what he says as a victory. And not a damn thing is going to change. This thread is all you need to expose a massive government conspiracy. But just like Maxwell it will be talked about, people will count the “talking about” as a victory, and then it will flow out of the news cycle and nothing will happen.

The way intelligence communities handle things they want to cover up is make it public information. No matter how explosive it is, they MSM acts like it’s not a big deal. And then we move on and forget about it.

Cre8ive

Founder
Let me save you some trouble. Bannon is going to say some things. People are going to celebrate what he says as a victory. And not a damn thing is going to change. This thread is all you need to expose a massive government conspiracy. But just like Maxwell it will be talked about, people will count the “talking about” as a victory, and then it will flow out of the news cycle and nothing will happen.

The way intelligence communities handle things they want to cover up is make it public information. No matter how explosive it is, they MSM acts like it’s not a big deal. And then we move on and forget about it.
You obviusly know how this game is played. Others are showing signs of improvement!

QuanChi

Elite
That's not all we can do...There's going be very tough and moral decisions that'll have to be made by the people of this country.. The government takes extreme action all the time to manipulate the people. The only way to combat that is to take extreme action back. How far are we willing to go or are our couches just too comfortable

There's no doubt about Ray Epps being an informant.. the capital was littered with feds that day. He's protected by the FBI the guy instigated Jan 6th and hasn't faced any charges or spend a second behind bars. People ask why would the feds do this...

This was a psyop to demonize MAGA as domestic terrorist but really it was to justify shutting down all federal buildings to the public and suspending tours pretty much forever in DC. Noone knows wtf goes on inside those federal buildings anymore its all a secret now. Why..

They don't want the public to know that most of those federal buildings aren't even occupied most of time.. that the elected officials that were "voted" into office isn't really doing a job . I questioned sometimes if TWH is even being used anymore. America isn't being run inside this county anymore its being controlled from the outside.
I’m with you until the last two paragraphs. I see where you are going, but I just think that occupancy of Federal buildings is that important of a detail

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I’m with you until the last two paragraphs. I see where you are going, but I just think that occupancy of Federal buildings is that important of a detail
I just seethe when it comes to government. There's always been barricades in DC but nothing like it is now. They're EVERYWHERE. The majority of The National Mall is closed now. It looks similar to the The Red Square and Kim Il-Sung Square. DC is a ghost town.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You do realize the MSM has done more damage to Brannon (and his name) than they have to even Trump. No one is going to listen/write articles on what Bannon says or proves. The traitor stories will flood the media so……pardon me, but I’ve seen this movie before and know how it ends.

Cre8ive

Founder
I just seethe when it comes to government. There's always been barricades in DC but nothing like it is now. They're EVERYWHERE. The majority of The National Mall is closed now. It looks similar to the The Red Square and Kim Il-Sung Square. DC is a ghost town.
Like Napoleon said: "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"
The dems are standing on thin ice. Their policies are going up in smoke. inflation is more of a danger than covid. They are over-playing their hand at every turn. America is watching and America is waking up. The dems, blm, anti-fa, soros, gates, are all making sophomoric decisions based on their own narcisstic grandiosity. it will be their ruin.

And a major fuse was lit by Joe Machin. Thank God he stuck to his principles and put the American people before political power and politics.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Like Napoleon said: "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"
The dems are standing on thin ice. Their policies are going up in smoke. inflation is more of a danger than covid. They are over-playing their hand at every turn. America is watching and America is waking up. The dems, blm, anti-fa, soros, gates, are all making sophomoric decisions based on their own narcisstic grandiosity. it will be their ruin.

And a major fuse was lit by Joe Machin. Thank God he stuck to his principles and put the American people before political power and politics.
Covid has always been misdirection in my eyes. Democrats are getting backed into a corner rightnow and someone has to start being held accountable.
You do realize the MSM has done more damage to Brannon (and his name) than they have to even Trump. No one is going to listen/write articles on what Bannon says or proves. The traitor stories will flood the media so……pardon me, but I’ve seen this movie before and know how it ends.
I look forward to what Alex Jones says to the Jan 6th committee. I hope he goes all out with "the elite" spill.. He's probably already gained 40lbs in stress eating

QuanChi

Elite
Covid has always been misdirection in my eyes. Democrats are getting backed into a corner rightnow and someone has to start being held accountable.

I look forward to what Alex Jones says to the Jan 6th committee. I hope he goes all out with "the elite" spill.. He's probably already gained 40lbs in stress eating
40 lbs in stress eating lol. I’m sure he’s taken his vitamins though so he will be ready to rip some heads off

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Weird that the agent in charge of the Whitmer investigation got a promotion to.... wait for it.... the DC field office and is now in charge of investigating the j6 hoax.

Top Bottom