Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ray Epps - "I Orchestrated it"

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Got a link?
https://patriotssoapbox.com/politic...,to head up the FBI’s Washington Field Office.

July 13, 2021 – Explosive new Court documents in the case of the USA vs Fox, et al claim that no fewer than 12 FBI confidential informants (CI) were involved in the alleged kidnapping plot of Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer. In what became known as the “Whitmer Kidnapping Plot,” it appears that the FBI was working as a political police force, timing the case to coincide with the 2020 Presidential Election for maximum political effect. The FBI agent who oversaw the Detroit FBI Field Office during the Whitmer Kidnapping plot case, special agent Michael D’Antuono was then promoted to head up the FBI’s Washington Field Office. D’Antuono is now in charge of the January 6 Capitol Hill cases, which involves eerily similar elements as the Whitmer plot, begging the question: did they use FBI informants again to instigate the January 6 incident?

9Mounties07

Elite
https://patriotssoapbox.com/politics/court-docs-12-fbi-operatives-guided-whitmer-plot-with-undercover-agents/#:~:text=The FBI agent who oversaw the Detroit FBI,to head up the FBI’s Washington Field Office.

July 13, 2021 – Explosive new Court documents in the case of the USA vs Fox, et al claim that no fewer than 12 FBI confidential informants (CI) were involved in the alleged kidnapping plot of Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer. In what became known as the “Whitmer Kidnapping Plot,” it appears that the FBI was working as a political police force, timing the case to coincide with the 2020 Presidential Election for maximum political effect. The FBI agent who oversaw the Detroit FBI Field Office during the Whitmer Kidnapping plot case, special agent Michael D’Antuono was then promoted to head up the FBI’s Washington Field Office. D’Antuono is now in charge of the January 6 Capitol Hill cases, which involves eerily similar elements as the Whitmer plot, begging the question: did they use FBI informants again to instigate the January 6 incident?
Yup
.amazing

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
https://patriotssoapbox.com/politics/court-docs-12-fbi-operatives-guided-whitmer-plot-with-undercover-agents/#:~:text=The FBI agent who oversaw the Detroit FBI,to head up the FBI’s Washington Field Office.

Thanks man. Appreciate the follow up

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Does anyone remember when AOC lead that Insurrection in 2018 into the US Capital with her "Green New Deal" gayness. She didn't even get a slap on the wrist

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Does anyone remember when AOC lead that Insurrection in 2018 into the US Capital with her "Green New Deal" gayness. She didn't even get a slap on the wrist
That's because she campaigns on her back! And her knees!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
1651854256091.png

Not a ton of new information but an update on our buddy Ray Epps

QuanChi

Elite
I’ve always felt like this is a potential solution to the problem. For all the organizations and entities everyone on the forum hates, why not do what the pros do and infiltrate them ourselves. Reddit, discord, even local “protests” and freemason organizations. Blend in quietly for a while, rise up the ranks, and then over time start seeing how you could cause the biggest confusion or disruption possible

TJHall1

Legendary
I’ve always felt like this is a potential solution to the problem. For all the organizations and entities everyone on the forum hates, why not do what the pros do and infiltrate them ourselves. Reddit, discord, even local “protests” and freemason organizations. Blend in quietly for a while, rise up the ranks, and then over time start seeing how you could cause the biggest confusion or disruption possible
Get on it. Stop talking about it.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Already happening.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Ray Epps strongly denies being a federal agent.

I don't believe him yo

sanction

Legendary
Founder
IF this guy is a fed informant, wtf is our government doing? The Whitmer plot had a lot of highly questionable tactics too. And then of course the whole Russia thing ..... wtf is going on?
We have a Govt. controlled by China.

Our “President” is compromised.

The entire premise of what you thought our Nation means
has been corrupted.

If “we” and I mean you and I don’t take action our way of
life will be eradicated.

Any questions?

D

Deleted member 2886

We have a Govt. controlled by China.

Our “President” is compromised.

The entire premise of what you thought our Nation means
has been corrupted.

If “we” and I mean you and I don’t take action our way of
life will be eradicated.

Any questions?
Definitely agree with most of your post.
China?🤔

Not trying to be antagonistic or nuthin, I really just don't understand and can think of a whole load of questions that would require answering,...

... would you help me paint a conceptual picture since you've so kindly offered.🙂👍

#Initial thoughts on "...China.":

*How does that work?

*Whomever controls the government of The United States Of America, would by default control the entire world, wouldn't they?

*Is it old Pingping who runs the whole show?, or is he simply another puppet and "Chinas" like another disposable scapegoating mask?

*What about organizations like the TC, BG, NWO, CFR, COTH, IMF, WEF, UN, the👁️, or the Vat, and etc, etc, etc?

*Also what about the ancient parasite dynasties such as the ones known in modern times as the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Astors,...and all the other Black Nobility?
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom