Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pressure washer recs?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Yeah, im skeptical of the electrical ones being powerful enough. I still like the gas powered ones and just bought one made by Honda a couple months ago. Starts on the first pull almost every time.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I don't know one from another, but do know you need to get one of these. Recently used my neighbor's to wash my boat and house. This nozzle is a fucking game changer.

s-l1000.jpg

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yeah, im skeptical of the electrical ones being powerful enough. I still like the gas powered ones and just bought one made by Honda a couple months ago. Starts on the first pull almost every time.

My neighbor's that I use is a Honda powered one. If I give it a slow pull or two to prime it all up, then it will always crank 1st pull. I think his is 20 or so years old, never had an issue with it, he says.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I don't know one from another, but do know you need to get one of these. Recently used my neighbor's to wash my boat and house. This nozzle is a fucking game changer.

My neighbor's that I use is a Honda powered one. If I give it a slow pull or two to prime it all up, then it will always crank 1st pull. I think his is 20 or so years old, never had an issue with it, he says.
shopping.png Only way to go - cuts washing by 50% or more

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I have an AR Blue Clean hand carried pressure washer. It works for what I want which is minor cleaning - washing my eaves, etc. I paid $99 for mine but see they are now selling for many times that. You can get a pressure washer for what you want for less than $100. Neighbor has one from Harbor Freight and it works just fine.

I put mine on a flat bed wagon and pull it so I don't have to carry it while its attached to the hose.

Astragalus

Poster
Founder
EDOU 20'' Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Power Washer Accessory with 2 Extension Wand Attachments,4000 PSI Amazon product ASIN B08CGN6MR8

Just got one of these to pressure wash the driveway. Works like a champ.

Tried to attach the link to Amazon, but not sure it worked. Here’s a screenshot:

1626468583848.png

Last edited:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Anything over 2500psi is fine, and like the poster above said get a turbo tip for it. They oscillate the high pressure and clean a circle pattern but covers a lot of ground fast. You can get a washer from Sams for under $300. Also a low pressure chemical injector will help you out. Can add bleach to it for killing mildew on the house or soap for washing the car.

Last edited:
Top Bottom